Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

@Tas and HakkaBakka:

I think the topic maker was referring to certain Salyana fans who've recently opened instigatory posts or posted on other threads saying Sushant is arrogant or Ankita is arrogant without any proper reasons and even saying that both should be thrown out, or giving incorrect info about them and then calling them overconfident. Ultimately mods had to close some threads.

We don't post such threads about anybody, we don't put down other contestants, so obviously we feel bad when others post hurtful things about Sushita with no proper reasoning.  We ourselves don't have anything against ANY contestant. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: realitytv

Same frustration came out of yalsal fans when they were eliminated for shock therapyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and most wondered why they stooped so low.

BTW, they are good.

Yes, offcourse Salyana fans also get frustrated. Main ne to frustration mein show hi dekhna chhor dia. I dont think fans stooped low, may be some exceptional case or may be some pretended Salyana fan stooped so low to malign genuine Salyana fans. But over all I saw well behaved Salyana fans, they stick on the topic, dance, and not writing against fans of other jodi like it is done here. If somebody says Ankita is not good dancer, one can defend her by saying no she is very good and should win, but saying against members is not good. This topic is actually started for bashing Salyana fans, I think Salyana fans should also give befitting reply.
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Tas and HakkaBakka:

I think the topic maker was referring to certain Salyana fans who've recently opened instigatory posts or posted on other threads saying Sushant is arrogant or Ankita is arrogant without any proper reasons and even saying that both should be thrown out. Ultimately mods had to close those threads.

We don't post such threads about anybody, we don't put down other contestants, so obviously we feel bad when others post hurtful things about Sushita with no proper reasoning.  We ourselves don't have anything against ANY contestant. 

May be some people, but it is not good for atmosphere of forum to say against fans of other jodi. There is large number of Salyana fans here, agar yahi chala to phir mahabharat ho jayega yahan. If somebody said Ankita ia arrogant, that is entirely his/her opinion about Ankita, and Ankita fans can defend her in that thread itself. Everybody makes opinion based on what they see on the screen. All comments should be taken sportingly rather attacking members. If feel against CC of IF, then complaing to mods like they closed the topic. If mods has taken action then why is this topic opened to put the point across in wrong way. I feel Akhil should have been selected in WC for my own reason, he provided variety and innocence to the show where all other are actors, it is very difficult what is geneuine what is fake.
Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Yes, offcourse Salyana fans also get frustrated. Main ne to frustration mein show hi dekhna chhor dia. I dont think fans stooped low, may be some exceptional case or may be some pretended Salyana fan stooped so low to malign genuine Salyana fans. But over all I saw well behaved Salyana fans, they stick on the topic, dance, and not writing against fans of other jodi like it is done here. If somebody says Ankita is not good dancer, one can defend her by saying no she is very good and should win, but saying against members is not good. This topic is actually started for bashing Salyana fans, I think Salyana fans should also give befitting reply.

well, i think the frustration is because a couple of SalYana fans started posting a lot of stuff regarding to ankita's arrogance ... which is in no way related to her dance ..
and I just saw your post in "sushita" thread which was not exactly complementary ...

nikitagmc thumbnail

This topic is certainly not meant for bashing those SalYana fans who are constructive and discuss. This topic is meant for those who are not discussing the show but rather only picking out on certain contestants and pulling them down. By all means criticize them when they are wrong. But why posts saying they deserve to be thrown out cos they have 'so called attitude' and so on, and people click like on those posts as well?

Originally posted by: lunza

well, i think the frustration is because a couple of SalYana fans started posting a lot of stuff regarding to ankita's arrogance ... which is in no way related to her dance ..
and I just saw your post in "sushita" thread which was not exactly complementary ... 

You can dictate what member should write about contestants, if they are writing against Sushita's fans then you can definitely reply accordingly, even I will support you. But giving opinion about contestants based on what we see should not be taken personally. If it is dergatory then there is mods to take care of it.
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you that critiquing a celebs performance is acceptable but when it is about their personal lives or physical appearance that is so wrong.  It should not happen and that is exactly what is taking place.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  How is the color of Ankita's skin important to others?  All these references about judjes having faves are not helping because at the end of the day, their decision is final.πŸ‘πŸΌ  We might not like it but we have to accept it.

I do not know who are "pretend Yansal" fans but i read articles and posts by their fans which were  very mean towards ankita and sushant.

Likfe I mentioned before, it is all about the celebs and their performances.  Very simple.  The hate and comparison and meaness need to stop.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH my god 

can we please use the saying 
and eye for an eye makes the world blind

forget it. 

do you realize how much shit gets written about salman  on a daily basis and i just them people talk. 
if you guys really believe nothing is wrong with Sushita then write ur constructive comments and leave it be. 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail

May be some people, but it is not good for atmosphere of forum to say against fans of other jodi. There is large number of Salyana fans here, agar yahi chala to phir mahabharat ho jayega yahan. If somebody said Ankita ia arrogant, that is entirely his/her opinion about Ankita, and Ankita fans can defend her in that thread itself. Everybody makes opinion based on what they see on the screen. All comments should be taken sportingly rather attacking members. If feel against CC of IF, then complaing to mods like they closed the topic. If mods has taken action then why is this topic opened to put the point across in wrong way.

See, I understand what you are saying. And that is why I'm discussing it out with you rather than commenting sarcastically in one line and running away, and trying to make you understand that we are definitely NOT against SalYana or their fans. We are only against this trend that pulls contestants down for no reason.

If you will note, in whichever thread Sushita were attacked, I have given my POV with reasoning. But many people don't want to discuss! They simply state it in one line and never reply back- which only frustrates members. We are all open for discussion, but instigatory posting is going on quite a lot in the forum especially against Sushita, and we aren't exactly in favour of that.

By the time, Mods take action sometimes, it gets late. Wouldn't it be better if instigatory posts are avoided, and we all stick to discussing dance only, and avoid negativity on the forum altogether? That is the point we are trying to make. Cheer your favourites but don't pull down others' unnecessarily. And its not for you, its for those who do it.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9991

For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita fans refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....

pls dont bash without any facts

@bold ... can u tell when someone said somethin about ankita πŸ˜• .... we never said a word about her .. yes we did say its scripted and stupid channel but never even mentioned ankita in it ... i dont even rmr tht ankita was in bottom with yaana

@2nd bold ... oh god ... again when did we deny hes the best dancer there .. yes he is the best male dancer there and he deserves to win ... ive always said if salyaana werent there then he should win

pls dont invent things .... u are clearly bashin salyaana fans hereπŸ˜•

you want sushant to win .. good .. i want salyaana to win but dont worry if he wins we still will think tht a deserving contestant won jhalak