Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Enough is enough

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita fans refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....

Edited by 9991 - 27 January 2011 at 8:26am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal024djcool93sanakidwairealitytvsaavan_loverCuteCherryIts_Sashdew_drop..yajnaseni..Spartacusshootingstar27_notinuse_star_wars-SushitaLover-SaffyFlowerswtbabypeachesnplums-Hoor-Vedika126TanyazDoNotMind-Priya-

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Word!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvSaffyFlowerstar_warslunzaswtbabyTanyaz

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
What if they dont win???? just asking   !!!! chill out, its just a competition. I am not Yana or Salman fan either and I dont HATE anybody in the competition, just enjoying the PASSION and RAGE in the fans, thats the most MAZAIDAAR part of this competition.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunzaswtbabyTanyaz

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9991

For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....

I totally agree with your post. We are here to enjoy the dance performances of the celebs and their partners and NOT to criticise and make hateful comments about their personal lives and appearances! It is becoming very frustrating to see how unkind people can be to others in order to support their own.

Many peopleenjoy watching the performances of Yansal even if they are not their favourites. (I for one) and would never espouse hate towards them!

Let's just all enjoy the show and stop the hate.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrystar_warsFairyfarialunzapeachesnplumsswtbabyTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@9991  ClapClap  AgreeThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I agree too ..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvstar_warslunza

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Good points realitytv and 9991. I agree that some of the negativity is getting out of hand now. I've noticed some people post multiple posts with a tirade against some celebrities, however even mild protests from the supporters of these celebrities and they feel offended Confused. I remember reading once -- "Ladies who play with fire must remember that smoke gets in their eyes." -- Mae West.

I think it's applicable to us here as well (irrespective of gender). It'd be good for all of us if we learn to take things in our stride. They may not always be the way we want them to be, but then one can open 3-4 threads and bash people in them and stick to them for negative posts (personally, i'm not even in favour of these, unless someone is involved in criminal activities. i prefer constructive criticism).

Please remember all that on a virtual platform, it's very easy to be misunderstood if you don't articulate your thoughts well. so it's better if you clearly analyze what you're going to say, especially if it's against someone, flamebait threads aren't helping anyone Thumbs Down

I enjoy the show for it's fun dance performances and light hearted banter. I like Savio, Salman, Sushant, Shampa, Ankita & Chang, but watch the show most of all for Madhuri.

sit back and be entertained Smile. if it's not possible, well, you can always flip channels Tongue

Edited by peachesnplums - 27 January 2011 at 8:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv--Minks--CuteCherrystar_warsMeredithlunzanikitagmc

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I agreeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Go to top