Drama at Akshay Poojas roka

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Drama at Akshay-Puja's roka ceremony
STARONE.IN

While Akshay (Raunaq Ahuja) and Puja (Neetu Singh) are all set for their roka ceremony in Yeh Ishq Haaye on STAR One, we hear that the sequence will have its fair share of drama.

STARONE.IN

More on Yeh Ishq Haaye : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

A source reveals, "Akshay will catch Ranbir (Rahul Arora) flirting with one of Manjari's friends at the ceremony, and it is after this that he starts suspecting Rahul of cheating on her. However, the rest of the ceremony will take place well, with Manjari and Amu performing at the event."

We spoke to Akshay aka Raunaq, who says, "Yes, I will see Ranbir doing something wrong during the ceremony, which shocks me. It is from there that I will begin my process of trying to find out the truth about him. My aim is to expose the real Ranbir in front of Manjari."

Neetu Singh aka Puja says, "The roka ceremony goes off well. However, there is some interesting thing that happens, but I cannot reveal it. Just keep watching to find out what the suspense is."

Ranbir aka Rahul Arora and Manjari aka Shrishty Rode were unavailable for comment.

Will Akshay be successful in his mission? Will Manjari believe Akshay? To find out, keep watching Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, January 27, 2011

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark-Mema-frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !!!!!! Smile
I think Akshay will see Ranbir with Sonu......because Sonu is also not there in the ceremony...lets see..waiting for today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thnxx for the article. Atlast Akshay would catch Ranbir and will reveal his secret to Manjari.

frenz4u

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=frenz4u]Thanks for sharing !!!!!! Smile
I think Akshay will see Ranbir with Sonu......because Sonu is also not there in the ceremony...lets see..waiting for today's episode

[/QUOTE

Yes he wil definitely see him wid Son,remember it was written somewhere before!]

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by frenz4u

Thanks for sharing !!!!!! Smile

Yes he wil definitely see him wid Son,remember it was written somewhere before!

Yes, but before I thought that she might be Manjari, bcoz Akshay was searching her and that girls face was not shown. But thankfully Manjari didnt went only. . . . .and the girl was Sonu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index