Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

And the award for best entertainer of forum go to Mr. Varun with his mind blowing logic πŸ˜†

i agree .πŸ˜‰varun , u r unintentionally very funny, keep it upπŸ‘
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

And the award for best entertainer of forum go to Mr. Varun with his mind blowing logic πŸ˜†

chahe aasmann zameen par aajaye yaa zammen aasman par chale jaye, therez no going back on this award..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well done ankit, sahe sahe pehachanaaa aapne..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah yeah It's even tough to understand what it is.........Gr8 ones !!!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i agree .πŸ˜‰varun , u r unintentionally very funny, keep it upπŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou
aur weingu fans ke liye.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

good post anmol....πŸ‘some very right issues you brought up...

the CVs totally messed up the drug addict issue... showing death as an end for both of them... absolutely regressive in their outlook....

they started it as a story of a slum girl... and progressed well with how after recieving good education she starts teaching the slum children to give them also a better future.... but on the way they diverted the whole story and so badly failed... the original concept was  totally lost... and it became just a story of a psycho ...obssessed with her love and trying to get it by hook or crook... ... everything else went for a toss...🀒
its high time the CVs pull up their socks and get something in order... atleast they can show good winning over evil and Ichcha once again progressing in life by cotinuing her DP journey...
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kitna khincha story ko...

what about the widow track yaar, they made a mockery out of it...
The things that Ichcha was expected to do as a widow was terrible...it might be happening in reality but showing it on National Television because some Guruma said it was ridiculous...dont give people more ideas for torturing their unfortunate bahu-betis...made a travesty out of the struggle of reformists like Raja Ram Mohan Roy who fought against such things as far back as the 1800s.

and the yo-yo ing of Divya's useless character...never lifted a finger to put her daughter on the right path...at least they could have left her friendship with Damini as true ...no they went and messed that up something rotten

don't get me started on the CTs.

i think i should remain a silent member 😊 not good for my BP all this πŸ˜†