Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata
Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

Kamini's Makeup (Page 2)

Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anujha

the topic is good. but i have a problem here. please don't call anyone as black person. it's very insulting and it is a kind of racism. you could have used some other appropriate term for her. please don't mind.

sorry but i don't knw her name. I used just for reffering that woman.

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
The problem for viewers is that when they miss some episodes, they can not make head or tail of it.

Bhagyavidata was one of the first presentations of Colors, and it started well.  But as usual TRPs go up and down, and the Channels have to keep up the viewership, to satisfy advertisers. Thus you have TWISTS.   Some work well, others fail, and when too many swings take place interest wanes.

It looks the Channel decided to take a 20 year jump ahead, just as they did in Laado, and now in Uttaran.    In the new set up, everyone of Bindya's family is dead or moved away. She with two young women live in that house, and one of them is married to a weird guy.   I think one is Raja's daughter, Rekha is dead.   The other one I do not know.  She is the wife of the weird guy.

In Sinha household too all are dead, except the mother who is mentally disturbed after the death of her son Vinay.   Akilesh has two sons, Ratan and Prem and a daughter.   Bindyas son Suraj, was separated from her by force by Akilesh, as a baby;  his wife has twisted his mind.    Sakshi was to marry Ratan, and at that time he had to go to the villages to get votes for his father.  There, at a wedding , the marriage fails and Ratan volunteers to marry the girl, so that his father's vote bank does not get affected.    This is the dark skinned village girl, you see in the household, the senior bahu.   Prem the younger son is a wayward boy, gets enamored with a dancing girl,  Kamini, - (that is the reason why her make up is garish) and maneuvers his family into accepting her has his wife.  Kamini's mother too plays the game to get entry into Sinha household.   The greed of Pumpulvali wins, and she becomes the bahu, but the twist is Kamini is more street smart than Pumpulvali.   The movie will move to show the applecard of the Sinhas turn topsy turvy.   This is the direction the serial is seeming to take.

***Viewbie Note: Please do not post links to external forums/websites here as that is not allowed on I-F. While I appreciate your helping us out, we still have to conform to the rules & regulations of this forum. I hope you'd understand it. If you have any concerns, please do pm me and we can discuss this further. Thanks. Sana~ [smartc]***

Edited by smartc - 06 February 2011 at 9:11pm
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@ those who don't know the name: The girl who's playing Ratan's wife is is called Phool here for easy reference. Hope this helps all.

@ walquest2000: Thank u for the brief update on the characters post-leap. The information has been posted already in the Helpdesk thread (HERE) to provide a guide to the new viewers. As far as the story itself is concerned, I encourage all to use the helpdesk feature and I do answer all the queries to the best of my knowledge there :) Its nice to see another member joining us here though so welcome aboard Tongue.

@ All: Anyhow, Kamini is supposed to be made up in over-the-top fashion due to her character requirement. I've seen her enact a serious role as Dr. Kirti earlier in DMG and she was great there too. It just goes out to show us how a good actor can transform herself/himself into a role completely. Overall, she is a good actor Tongue !

Cheers,
Sana~

Edited by smartc - 06 February 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
**Viewbie Note: Please do not post links to external forums/websites here as that is not allowed on I-F. While I appreciate your helping us out, we still have to conform to the rules & regulations of this forum. I hope you'd understand it. If you have any concerns, please do pm me and we can discuss this further. Thanks. Sana~ [smartc]***

Thank you for the help.  I tried to go through the Rules and Regulations.  May I draw your attention to the fact that many have slow connections, especially in India, and some use cyber cafes, and it is expensive.  If you could have a summary of rules, sent to members on their email, as a zip  or pdf file, perhaps they can read them off line and learn.

This was the first time I discovered the interaction of a moderator.  How do we send a personal message direct to the moderator?   If there was a hyperlink on the member id, perhaps, it could activate the editor, and a message could be posted.

I also do not know, how in My Forums and In box everything is blank.  How do we choose a personal forum and see that the mail sent is shown also in the in box?

I want to address this to the moderator
Sana~

smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

**Viewbie Note: Please do not post links to external forums/websites here as that is not allowed on I-F. While I appreciate your helping us out, we still have to conform to the rules & regulations of this forum. I hope you'd understand it. If you have any concerns, please do pm me and we can discuss this further. Thanks. Sana~ [smartc]***

Thank you for the help.  I tried to go through the Rules and Regulations.  May I draw your attention to the fact that many have slow connections, especially in India, and some use cyber cafes, and it is expensive.  If you could have a summary of rules, sent to members on their email, as a zip  or pdf file, perhaps they can read them off line and learn.

This was the first time I discovered the interaction of a moderator.  How do we send a personal message direct to the moderator?   If there was a hyperlink on the member id, perhaps, it could activate the editor, and a message could be posted.

I also do not know, how in My Forums and In box everything is blank.  How do we choose a personal forum and see that the mail sent is shown also in the in box?

I want to address this to the moderator
Sana~

Hi walquest,

Thank you for your suggestions and concerns. What I would urge you to do is if anytime you have a concern or are not sure about it, please either pm me directly or use the HELPDESK (you can click on this link here) and post your question there and we'd be happy to assist you. The questions can be pertaining to the show OR regarding I-F's rules and regulations. However, please be advised that I am just a viewbie of the forum and not a technical personnel. So any browser-speed related or the interface-related questions cannot be answered by me unfortunately. I shall try my best to help out as much as possible though based on what my knowledge allows Tongue.

About the summary of rules and sending it out as a pdf or attachment to all members, it is an impossible task unfortunately.We have 571649 members on India-Forums and out of them, how many watch this show is not feasible to determine. A large number of viewers of this show do not participate in the forum at all so obtaining emails of such members to send them rules and regulations, etc. obviously cannot be done. This is why they have been posted as separate topics/announcements in the forum.  For quick reference, the rules and regulations are posted HERE and as I mentioned, in case of any doubts or concerns, please use the HELPDESK link to post your queries there.

Underneath every message that a member writes and even the one here being posted by me, there is a button available that says "PM" on it (stands for private message). U can click on it and use it at your discretion.

For choosing a favorite forum, you need to be in that forum and then click on the star besides the "My Forums" drop-down page. Once the star is activated, that forum becomes your favorite forum which you can access with single-touch then. As far as the sent message is concerned, you can check your outbox to see if the message shows a bold blue header or a blue header instead. The bolded one is not read; the other one is a read message. This is accessed via your inbox.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers,
Sana~

Edited by smartc - 08 February 2011 at 12:12am

walquest2000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index