veer to take care of taps - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

not a single track they have metioned in the article is worth while... the CVs have lost it totally... they shud wrap up the serial now....
yaar, har koi mere comment pe , has kyu raha hai ??
Originally posted by cjs369

not a single track they have metioned in the article is worth while... the CVs have lost it totally... they shud wrap up the serial now....

might as well as it is the serial cannot go on without Rashami!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JustJ

yaar, har koi mere comment pe , has kyu raha hai ??

πŸ˜†
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

Charu Acc. to me the first track is o'er Tapni have already celebrated their first success
D-J track is πŸ₯± worthy
But S-SV are out for a revenge If they plan it well It's gonna be interesting........Except that they better not make a kachra of the relationships
Originally posted by ladybird9

πŸ˜†

😲

ok, thats it 😑

i hate u guys 🀒.... meku nahin rehna yeha. ....... lol as if its going to make big difference πŸ˜†

Originally posted by divy609

Charu Acc. to me the first track is o'er Tapni have already celebrated their first success
D-J track is πŸ₯± worthy
But S-SV are out for a revenge If they plan it well It's gonna be interesting........Except that they better not make a kachra of the relationships

Divya... knowing the history of UT... the CVs will be very successful in making kachra of these relationships too...
i dont know why some characters r introduced and what dey want to show........
1 )Ragghu was introduced(i think soo dat some people can say tappu z having his baby... what d 🀬)
2) Veer z like a tennis ball hit by both tappu n ichacha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3) Satya and sanchiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•