Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 9)

KA Rocks! Groupbie
KA Rocks!
KA Rocks!

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Hey guys we apologise we have not been able to give a feedback for the past two days.We have been super busy,but yes we are deffinately takling time out to read ur brilliant feedbacks on the epis.So thank you keep up with the great job....ur all brilliant writers ;-)

@Eshu Thank U Sweets So Much,That Was Very Sweet Of You To Write That.Bless:-)

Karan's Angels
Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiannieeeeMaheen_Ahmedpiamistgemini1217shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshtanu111aSHIKHA19Anchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
watching the episode agin!! wats with this reporter dude!! 

aage badhiye aur mujhe kiss kardijiye.. mera matlab inhe ring de dijiye

keep off our Arjun.. ROFL

@angels.. thankz for dropping by.. Big smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 27 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistgemini1217Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
EDITED...ROFLROFL

Ok d epi starts with Arohi reaching her destination Arjun with the super wehle reporters on earth n SoftyLOL..  The way Arohi was speaking here givin her bhashaan kinda looked like the Sansani reporter..(Star news)...remember..?LOLLOL...The one with d beard n long hair...in the crime sho.Evil Smile...Arohi was somewhat accusing Arjun like dat only...ROFLLOL..but dat was cuteLOLLekin Arjun toh ek kadam aage nikla..Tongue.."Aap samjh rahe hain na main kya kehna chahta hoon..ROFL...Meri biwi abhi tak mere kareeb nahin aayi..ROFLROFL...Ek Kiss tak nahin di isne...ROFLROFL..Arjun ur too much..ROFLROFL....and then the ring n kiss exchange offer..ROFLROFL..the reporters are too much..ROFL...Both Karan Kritz' expressions were awesome in this scene....Embarrassed..priceless expressions ...ROFL...

Maa da laadla....*yawn*...SleepySleepySleepy.....First , Chiku Rajveer ROFLROFL..n now Romit SanchitROFL...CVs we have already seen enough of dis since Dostana became a hit..ROFLROFL...please spare us...Sleepy...n Preeti Ahlu n Bua actually believe..?SillyROFL..

Biji just like the audience is constantly praying n thinkin bout Arjuhi's honeymoon..ROFLROFL...loved the tune which they played here .BUT...SleepyAngry..for Gauri..?Ouch..Honeymoon pe aate hi Gauri ka makeup change...ShockedLOL..what bout her red patent shade..?ShockedShocked...I dint like dis scene at all..CryCry...the way she tries to get close to Arjun n then hugs him..Ouch..cant see dis..CryDead...Superloved Arjun here....ClapClapClap...what a muhtod jawab he gave to her.."Sahara door se bhi de sakti ho..ROFLROFL..."...ClapClapClap..loved this dialogue....Karan was looking so handsome Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Next Arohi Chachu  outisde the room..They could hear everything...ROFL except Gauri requesting Arjun not to reveal dat she is the only chudail with him inside the room..ROFLROFL temporary deafness of the Ahluwalias..ROFL..ClapLOLLoved the words  Arohi Rajveer used for Gauri her bachpan ki friend /his sweet si bholi bhaali wife..ROFLROFLwho was playing the role of a chudail inside the room.Evil Smile..ClapClapROFL

ROFL...Im stillROFLing thinkin bout this part...ROFLROFL....Arjun ur too smart...WinkLOL...Arohi saying" Mera screw dheela hai..mera pagalpan hai....mere chachu n family ko seriously mat lena"..ROFLROFLROFL..gosh..!!dis was hilarious..ROFL...Kritika was superawesome...ROFLClapClap...n Arjun's expressions..n wicked smil.e..WinkEmbarrassedLOL..but i so wanted him to expose Gauri..AngryOuch...Gauri tujhe Arjun ko thank karna chahiye Evil Smile...aaj toh tu bach gayi..Angry.....think bout ur honeymoon wid Chachu...ROFLROFL...who was so excited for it..ROFL...n stop ur pagalpan now...Evil Smile..ok im done wid my mission dese dayz bashing GauriAngryROFL...

Last scene doesnt Arjun say sumthn like.."meri bhaanaon ko samjho Arohi.."..err i don remember...OuchLOLArjun ...tumhari bhaavnaayein audience samjh sakti hai kyunki we are also controlling our bhavnaas..ROFLwaiting for tomorrow's honeymoon episodeDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Both of 'em look so hot in the precap...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....

done...Sleepy....dese dayz im not gettin ny humour for my takes...ROFLROFL..OuchSleepyLOL..exams have taken brains....ROFL...hope I wrote some sense...EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistgemini1217tanu111aDu_NishAmnaIshlove_kukiglitter567kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Nisha - hahah i guess my laptop doesn't have such problems....
i think its happening cuz of my battery

it's been bad since a while...like has been for a long time and i keep forgetting to buy a new battery
LOL i really need to start looking for it on amazon

Pooja dis is the bakbak we miss of yours..UnhappyCryCryLOL....
take care pooja..Hug..whenever ur free come n entertain us....TongueEmbarrassedLOL

I miss Sanju Pranii too....Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Anyone here now or i m late?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

hey tanu..Hug...n ur not late...this lounge is open 24/7...LOLWinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.shibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by tanu111a

hey tanu..Hug...n ur not late...this lounge is open 24/7...LOLWinkTongue
Anjali Tanu...HugHugHugHug....anjy me reading takes..LOL..u where..?LOLin the editing process...?ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aDu_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I just read convo on siggies.how besharam u all r!thank god karan dont read our lounge otherwise kya hota????in btw after seeing all of ur siggies i m feeling jealous.on d starting of season 2 i thought to put arjuhi hug siggie frm kmh2 but till now we r not so lucky to hav arjuhi hug scene.there was one in bullet sequence but i wan thoda zyada paas waala n thoda zyada ache se hug waala.o goddddddddddddddddddddd plz hav pity on me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top