Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 8)

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Aanchi ki bachi shut up...I love my laptop even though sometimes it has a mind of its own LOL
Pooja..ROFLROFL is it u or ur bhoot...?ShockedShockedLOL.
Pooja make us ROFL please...LOL.....Meri ROFLing behen say sumthn..LOL

Btw d honeymoon effect has struck us so much dat we all ended up using all possible Honeymoon related Arjuhi siggs from Season 2...ROFL...ROFLROFLthose of u who havent changed , u still can..LOL...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

gosh..!what nonsense am i writing...LOLD'oh

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_Nishkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Thanks a lot shibz and Eshu SmileSmileBig smile btw.. what r ur names.. let me know what u guys prefer I call u.. I don't know anyone's names yet!!
My name is Kruti but u guys can call me kuki (my mom calls me thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) for simplicity!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...HugHug

Hey Kruti, will call u kuki itselfWink

Btw my name is nisha and pen name is eshu, so any name u want to call me will do for me;-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Originally posted by Aanchi

Shibz , Eshu was telling me bout d honeymoon Arjuhi avis n siggs..EmbarrassedROFL...n I ended up writing dis out of my creative mind...EmbarrassedClapStarWinkLOL

"Eshu
ur dp on IF is a perfect suhagraat /honeymoon pic...LOL....n my avi is half suhagraat..ROFLROFL...shibz n anjali's is coming suhaaagraat..ROFLROFL.." my naughty mind..EmbarrassedLOL...abhi i was acting too senti n now..ROFLEmbarrassedLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anchi, we forgot OllyLOL

@shibz- i actually change my dp coz the title song brought back those great scenes again bt dp ke purpose seem to go on other wayLOLLOL
omg...u guys r so funny...LOLLOL..ROFLROFL
n yh i too just noticed that Eshu's avi has arohi on top of arjun n my avi, shibz's n olly's has arjun on top of arohi..ROFL..uff we r so besharam...Embarrassed..ROFL

piamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

Originally posted by -Olly-

res..Evil Smile
ps: arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!LOL but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ..hahahahahhahLOLLOLLOL..GOOD CATCH..

ROFLROFL olly  nice one,   I am tight lipped on this  ROFLROFLROFL 
gud one olly..ClapClap..LOLLOL..ROFLROFL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
aah.. finally pg 8.. u guys are hilarious!! half my day goes in ROFLing at ur jokes...

@nisha - luved today's epi: 
Husband ke frustration vs wifey ki demand 
today, i have to say it - I WANT TO JOIN AROHI SCHOOL OF GALIs
"Well then justified with Arjun is also in his bachpana with Arohi and he is more ''to find a reason to show Arohi's down than to actually think on the behaviour of Gauri."
he will go to his bevda-mode, with bottle in hand and then he will put two n two together.. more like he will put gauri and miscarriage together... 
It was so heart melting to see again for the person Arohi holds most, she can go to any extent that she has to, she protects them and cares for themHeart
Kash Arohi,yeh pyar Arjun ke liye hota tha,he deserves it and not GauriWink
see, when it Arjun becomes the object of Arohi's love - her protective shield will grow exponentially. so that they can say 'kitani mohabbat hai' - yeh gauri ka toh khali trailer hai.
The sarcastic smile about when he said ''galti se'' and then another mockery when he said, he breaks into laughter when he looks at Arohi's face,HeartHeart,seriously like it because he knows that Arohi is so innocent and now left me to wonder that Arohi is gullible too. 
i hope he remembers gauri's 'galat room, sahi insaan' mood.. if not anything else, i hope hez atleast cautious what he says to gauri in the future...

@shibz - hilarious take.. cant wait for the precap - itna hot that ki Boston ka saara snow melt ho gaya..LOL
Precap: hot!!Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed "aaj raat ke liye main bhul jana chahta hun ki main kaun hun...aur tum kaun ho..bas main hun aur tum ho"BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed - add Heart
@kavya - mad at the cv's myself for mucking up the BG all the time..i can't get it out of my system that they initially used ik tara for Gauri..Ouch can't stand it for Arjuhi.. hmphAngryAngry and btw luved the way he stressed 'Arohi Ahluwalia Singhania'
@kmh24ever - crazy arohi rambles.. jab yeh kudi bakbak karne pe utarti hain.. toh duniya ki sari bakwas ek taraf aur yeh madam ek taraf..ROFLROFLROFL
aaj yeh apne bevi ko sarke pe chodkar aye hai kal yeh ap ke bevi ko chor gaya
@shikha - but thankgod rajveer decided to go back .......kahan chode ke gaya.. apne room mein hi gaya hoga.. kal phir aajayega Angry 
@olly - ROFL
 arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!LOL but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!Wink
@aamna
i just think tha CV's shold reallypay attention to Arohi's character now..bring out a defined Arohi..what is she..careless, stupid, childish, a sensible girl..a lover, What is she? i seriously wanna know now..
i know sweets, shez taking her own time to grow up.. CVs arjun ka groW*H hormone ka secret usse bhi share karlo ROFL

@all - awesome takes... yeh karan-arjun , kritz-arohi ka combo mera screw-dheela kar raha hai.. hence the poems.. bear w/me ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 27 January 2011 at 12:23pm

piamistSHIKHA19AmnaIshAnchi.kavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Olly-

oh forgot to add i now get why arjun say arohi to put deodrant on her and backs off from arohi in the bed scene!!!if u remember today arohi said infront of the reporters that arjun's bad deo is the reason of not allowing him to come close!!lolz arjun uses it on arohi!!!ROFL
yes olly..i got that too... in sbb i thought it was kinda rude dat Arjun said datWinkTongue but he dis time copied Arohi's dialogue...btw..i think Arjun jus wanted to see if Arohi still gets lost in him, hence he does dat natak watever we saw in the precap n wen she actually loses to him, he backs off... WinkTongue love Arjun though... he can make any girl go week on her kneels...EmbarrassedTongue
Tongue
i second that shibz...Embarrassed..Day Dreaming...I love arjun..Heart...n i love how arjun n arohi use their dialouges over each other..WinkTongueLOL....very smart..WinkClapLOL

piamistAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nisha - hahah i guess my laptop doesn't have such problems....
i think its happening cuz of my battery

it's been bad since a while...like has been for a long time and i keep forgetting to buy a new battery
LOL i really need to start looking for it on amazon

piamistDu_NishAnchi.aksh4IFshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Aanchi ki bachi shut up...I love my laptop even though sometimes it has a mind of its own LOL
Pooja..ROFLROFL is it u or ur bhoot...?ShockedShockedLOL.
Pooja make us ROFL please...LOL.....Meri ROFLing behen say sumthn..LOL

Btw d honeymoon effect has struck us so much dat we all ended up using all possible Honeymoon related Arjuhi siggs from Season 2...ROFL...ROFLROFLthose of u who havent changed , u still can..LOL...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

gosh..!what nonsense am i writing...LOLD'oh

meri laughing behen....what do i say??? what do u think i am? a joker LOL to come and make u all ROFL? LOL

well i haven't watched the website yet and im in the library with my friend "studying" EmbarrassedLOL
ok i should prbly get back to doing that

i will try to get everything done by Sunday so i can come here and talk to you guys and actually give my take LOLEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Go to top