Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 6)

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
res Wink

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Nisha:jus noticed...CONGOOO........!!!!!PartyDancing ROFL ROFL

@olly:

loved the precap!!!Heart cant wait for tomorrows epi though we know wats going to happen as per sbs!!..but i loved arjun!!Heart in the precap..hayee he was so hot!!  i  also loved the precap though we know that it wont continue like datWink yet he precap was rocking!!! n Arjun !!! its him dat made teh precap more hot with his seductive lines...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ps: arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!LOL but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!Wink na na...he was clean shaven wen he enters the room back again... but in the precap its der..LOLLOL

@Anchi: awesome opening speechClapClapClap LOL LOL LOL

"Yes gauri is a sweetheart in real life! Kinda dumb hahaha she's just a kid intact while doing that scene where gauri comes pouncing onto arjun... She could hardly do it ;) wonder how tough is it to hug me :( ;) hahahah" awe.......LOLLOL

@love_kuki:welcome to the lounge...loved reading your take..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_Nishlove_kukiAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh forgot to add i now get why arjun say arohi to put deodrant on her and backs off from arohi in the bed scene!!!if u remember today arohi said infront of the reporters that arjun's bad deo is the reason of not allowing him to come close!!lolz arjun uses it on arohi!!!ROFL
yes olly..i got that too... in sbb i thought it was kinda rude dat Arjun said datWinkTongue but he dis time copied Arohi's dialogue...btw..i think Arjun jus wanted to see if Arohi still gets lost in him, hence he does dat natak watever we saw in the precap n wen she actually loses to him, he backs off... WinkTongue love Arjun though... he can make any girl go week on her kneels...EmbarrassedTongue
Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

he wants arohi to come close.his luv for arohi is much more than his anger n revenge.
ClapClapStarStar well said tanu. like ur explanationThumbs Up but you have not yet still replied to me what type of girl you thought me to beLOL

@AnchiHug againLOL Good bit on Karan's fb update. Indeed I found Parul really a kid today.
In analysing their characters, I forgot to say:

Parul was looking really cute ( Thank God, today she was relieved from the clown vamp lookROFL) (akhir ouski honeymoon thiLOL magar ye kya ekta mai, sab plan pani mein bigargaryaROFL : No 'dhak dhak' from Gauri ROFLROFL when will she able to show she cares for patidev ROFLROFL Ekta MaiyaROFLROFLROFL

Arjun was looking dashingThumbs Up and his facial expressions were greatThumbs UpThumbs Up ''bhaiya hein to aise, c c, he will not betray bhabhi LOL ''

Rajveer was looking really awesome when he was clean shavenWink ''magar kya Ekta Maiya - all for nothing for this coupleLOL''

Arohi was sweeter today compared than yesterday, even she wore same cloth like yesterday she did, her shades were not ''overdone''Star

@love_kukiHug ''Welcome Kuki'' (should we stick to call u Kuki?) nice takeStar

@NeethiHug again ''no worries dear,after exams you catch with the takes''

@Srujana ''as usual,hilarious short take''ROFLROFL ''love it''Thumbs Up

@shibz StarStar ''love ur take'' and as for the line, I thought in the last bit,we got it (song lyrics)
Btw Anchi Shibz and Me;-) I am still thinking on our Avis
(Anchi,please explain back hereROFLROFLROFLROFL) (added: Olly and Anjie as wellLOL
@ Kavya ''yeah read the edited version and I think is more illustrative'' ''after watching this episode, I thought that the most important thing now is Arohi realises that Gauri is betraying her, Is she so gullibleSmile I mean I start feeling the love to happen now realising she was blindfolded by Gauri and she will still not tell Rajveer.
''Yaar I think most of us agree ''High time'' for Arohi to redeem.'' Tongue 
And on your take,love reading it.StarStar

@Shikha ''yeah right prediction''Thumbs Up and ''nice take''Star

@Olly ''thanks and on the colours,I prefer silver than goldLOL''
''
ps: arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!LOL but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!Wink''
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
''Yaar Jab bibi hein Arohi ki tarah,everything will grow swifter than thunder ROFLROFLROFL''
Like your takeStar

@aamna ''wow,love your take and indeed ''bravo'' to itClap

@aksh:hey, ''mein fida hogayi hoon, tumhari shayaari mein, kya style hein'' billiantClapStarThumbs Up

@anjie : ''thanks sweety'' waiting on your edit versionWink

@Pooja: ''...I love my laptop even though sometimes it has a mind of its own LOL''
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
''Same here for my lappy, pooja! and still I take care of it like a baby,to the extent,when I feel the temparature is li=ow, I got worry on its engine and I covered it with my sheets when I got to sleep - it got the same treat that of Mr Softy Ahluwalia ROFLROFLROFLROFL''

@olly back: ''oh wow, really a good guess, they are indeed like doing WWCLOL'' ''well loving their bunty aur babli personality Wink''

@shibz again: thanksWink

@Jannat, Tehreem,Maria and Samhit:  ''looking forward on your takes too''Smile

Edited by Eshu11 - 27 January 2011 at 11:28am

piamistSHIKHA19Anchi.love_kukiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shibz and Eshu SmileSmileBig smile btw.. what r ur names.. let me know what u guys prefer I call u.. I don't know anyone's names yet!!
My name is Kruti but u guys can call me kuki (my mom calls me thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) for simplicity!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...HugHug

Edited by love_kuki - 27 January 2011 at 11:19am

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

res..Evil Smile
ps: arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!LOL but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ..hahahahahhahLOLLOLLOL..GOOD CATCH..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

@Eshu..a humbled Thank you Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Guys I dont feel like editing my take today...Unhappy..dont kno why...Confused...but will edit..i dint even read any of ur analysis..Ouch...

I'm missing Punji...HeartHeartHeart Punji.......Im overemotional at times....CryCryLOL...

..Shibz I remember u while watching dis VM (don't ask me why..ROFLWink)n Pranii also.LOL.

Shibz , Eshu was telling me bout d honeymoon Arjuhi avis n siggs..EmbarrassedROFL...n I ended up writing dis out of my creative mind...LOL

"Eshu
ur dp on IF is a perfect suhagraat /honeymoon pic...LOL....n my avi is half suhagraat..ROFLROFL...shibz n anjali's is coming suhaaagraat..ROFLROFL.." my naughty mind..EmbarrassedLOL...abhi i was acting too senti n now..ROFLEmbarrassedLOL

ok Guys sorry i should talk some sense now..Sleepy....thinkin of editing my take..ErmmLOL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top