Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 5)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@shibz..lovely post!!!
@kavya ..ya i too noticed they played kmh title track during gauri;s entry in thr room!!..loved reading ur post!!!!

arjun was the genius today!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishlove_kukiAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Awesome takes everyone Clap (I'm new.. so, sorry don't remember everyone's names)  I love reading them.
@aamnaishtiaq: I absolutely loved ur analysis for the characters. Arjun truly deserves ClapClapClap for the person he is. He has been the man of principles from day 1. He's always true to his words, he does what he says he'll do which is what I love the most abut him. I have always believed in him and I still believe that whatever he does for revenge, he would never stoop to a low level and be the perfect gentlemen that he is which was very nicely shown in today's episode. He now knows Gauri still likes him and was all over him but he didn't expose her because he would never try and malign a girl's character to that extreme. Arohi well deserved the tiny bit of humiliation she got today even though on a playful note from Arjun, Good job Arjun Clap.

Even I don't seem to understand Arohi's character much. She's shown to be sensitive, loving, caring but immature and childish at times. She doesn't seem to get the bigger picture at all, she's impulsive and reacts without thinking much. Like today, even for once she did not think about the time that she and Arjun spent together where Arjun never tried to get close to her and also took great care of her during the kidnapping and sarhali track. Like u mentioned she knows Gauri's truth abut her being in love with Arjun and all.. then gauri trying to provoke her against Arjun, the way gauri tried to shoo rashi away when rashi came to talk to Arohi and Arohi knows that gauri was present with her when rashi fell down the stairs and most importantly, she knows Arjun never ever loved Gauri.. then, why didn't Arohi try to put all this pieces together... C'mon girl think!!!!
Creatives, it's high time u think abut Arohi's character and start showing her discovering her real self and what she wants from her life.

Btw.. Loved precap Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...I actually loved the fact that nothing happened btw Arjun and Arohi.. may be Arjun should not give that smirk and try not to embarrass Arohi after the moment but still loving the fact that Arjun has control over his feelings at this point because consummation at this point would mean regret and not true love. I want both of them to fall completely for each other first and then, we can have all the lovely intimate moments btw them.. for now I'm completely enjoying the nehle pe dehla takkar they r giving each other.

Thank you so much and i completely agree with your last thought....but i dont think we need to worry too much, cuz he's a man of strong character, i doubt he'll let get any situation out of his hand..he can handle and arohis' feelings expertly....but can't wait for them to fall in love..Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14piamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
res
page 5..Shocked..Cry
Eshu..congo for the goldie colour..Hug..welcome the the yucky colour family..LOL
yet to read everyone's takes too...TongueEmbarrassed...n love the surprises...EmbarrassedBig smile..i really hope KK2 reach the top2 soon...cuz they really deserve it..Embarrassed

but why hasn't CM meter been updated yet..AngryOuchConfused

Edited
finally arohi reahces the hotel n to her patidev with  the annoying yet funny press wale..ROFL n starts her nautanki against arjun..LOL..but our arjun is supersmart then her..WinkLOL..backfired on her plan and said sumthinw which he got shy to say..ROFLROFL...keep going arjun...well done..Star..we r proud of you...ClapClapClapROFL...hmm so our arjun wants a kiss from arohi is it..Evil Smile..hehe so cute..TongueLOL...the ring n kiss exchange was gud..Thumbs UpClap..but arjun didn't get his kiss..Disapprove...aww...LOLLOL..n wen arjun asked for it arohi used his dialouges against him saying she cnt remember anything..AngryD'ohLOLLOL...well we didn't get 2 c arohi kiss arjun so i just remembered wen arohi kissed arjun in season 1 during the in dino dream sequence...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....n dnt worry arjun..u will get ur kiss soonn...EmbarrassedTongue..n den we will make siggies on it to n send them to you..ROFLROFLROFL

the sanchi-romit thing was OTT...wasn't the rajveer cheeku thing enuf that we had to jhelofy dis..AngryLOLLOL..n ahluwalia's so dumb they believed what they saw..Shocked..ROFLROFLROFL..always cum at the wrong time n dnt hear the full convo...D'oh..den the maa da laadla music made it extra funny..ROFL..plz cv's spare us now...dnt give us another shocker...LOLLOL

loved beeji praying to god for arjuhi's honeymoon..she's so sweet..Tongue..but superhated the fact they used KMH2 tune for when beeji was describing the honeymoon scenario for arjuhi..n to make arjuhi cum even closer for gauri..AngryAngryAngry...that saree was beautiful..wud love 2 c arohi wear it sum day..Embarrassed...i think arjun wud just faint ot switch to his romanitc n intense mood...Day DreamingBlushing...*daydreaming*...okaie enuf of my besharami now..ROFLROFL..but gauri was lukin abit bettr....less vampish n more bholi bhali types...LOLLOL..but den her vampish n cheap side cums out when she see's arjun n says room galat par insaan sahi..DeadAngryAngry...arghh..just hate her so much..she was tryin 2 becum close 2 cumone who is MARRIED and she is MARRIED herself..AngryDead..yucky...she is so vulgar...n hated wen she hugged arjun....felt like giving her a slap..AngryAngry..but loved arjun's attitude towards her..hayeeee..Day Dreaming..n arjun was just too gud..EmbarrassedClapClapClapStarStar
uff rajveer has selective hearing..ROFL...he cud hear arjun but not gauri..ConfusedAngry...but loved it when arjun told arohi 2 say she is mad n her screw is deela..ShockedLOLLOL..poor arohi...but that was so funny..LOLLOL...KK2 expressions were spot on..ClapStar

precap.......all i can say is...Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing...hayee so intense....im dead...Day DreamingBlushing

@all...lovely n superb takes..Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 27 January 2011 at 2:01pm

-anzaeram-piamistAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Aanchi ki bachi shut up...I love my laptop even though sometimes it has a mind of its own LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 27 January 2011 at 10:40am

Du_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
updated mine on pg 2 .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
oh forgot to add i now get why arjun say arohi to put deodrant on her and backs off from arohi in the bed scene!!!if u remember today arohi said infront of the reporters that arjun's bad deo is the reason of not allowing him to come close!!lolz arjun uses it on arohi!!!ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

res...on page 5...ROFLD'oh

anyway i'm buzy right now will update when i get time later on

but for the time being i will only express my anger towards gauri Angry....arrgggg i could kill that obsessed psycho...this is what i want to do to her:

LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
read only 1 page ....nice takes by every1 .Clap

will read other pages 2moro Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top