Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 4)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@neethi

thanksWink aur ''wonderful post''Thumbs Up ''yeah u missed 2 days of masti''LOL

but yeah studies come first , all the best for your papers and exams!
Rock them upLOL and as ''strings'' - its KMH tuneWink, you gonna do itThumbs Up

@gemini Embarrassed thanks again and we have actually opened a link on the suggestion, see pg1 before  I wrote my take,I posted the link, you can add your thoughts there

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAnchi.aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@nisha yaa now its the tym of realisation frm arohi side.i wan to see it asap.arohi is sweet gal but she has nothing to think good abt arjun.she has nothing positive for arjun.this hurts me more.this hurts arjun too.cvs r not showing anything lyk arjun selftalk so that we can get a clear picture of arjun side.that day terrace scene cleared that arjun still luv her but sometym his actions becomes doubtful for me.in today epi i liked d fact arjun pushed gouri back n did not show any interest in her but he wants arohi to come close.his luv for arohi is much more than his anger n revenge.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1.  gauri was nasty today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Awesome takes everyone Clap (I'm new.. so, sorry don't remember everyone's names)  I love reading them.
@aamnaishtiaq: I absolutely loved ur analysis for the characters. Arjun truly deserves ClapClapClap for the person he is. He has been the man of principles from day 1. He's always true to his words, he does what he says he'll do which is what I love the most abut him. I have always believed in him and I still believe that whatever he does for revenge, he would never stoop to a low level and be the perfect gentlemen that he is which was very nicely shown in today's episode. He now knows Gauri still likes him and was all over him but he didn't expose her because he would never try and malign a girl's character to that extreme. Arohi well deserved the tiny bit of humiliation she got today even though on a playful note from Arjun, Good job Arjun Clap.

Even I don't seem to understand Arohi's character much. She's shown to be sensitive, loving, caring but immature and childish at times. She doesn't seem to get the bigger picture at all, she's impulsive and reacts without thinking much. Like today, even for once she did not think about the time that she and Arjun spent together where Arjun never tried to get close to her and also took great care of her during the kidnapping and sarhali track. Like u mentioned she knows Gauri's truth abut her being in love with Arjun and all.. then gauri trying to provoke her against Arjun, the way gauri tried to shoo rashi away when rashi came to talk to Arohi and Arohi knows that gauri was present with her when rashi fell down the stairs and most importantly, she knows Arjun never ever loved Gauri.. then, why didn't Arohi try to put all this pieces together... C'mon girl think!!!!
Creatives, it's high time u think abut Arohi's character and start showing her discovering her real self and what she wants from her life.

Btw.. Loved precap Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...I actually loved the fact that nothing happened btw Arjun and Arohi.. may be Arjun should not give that smirk and try not to embarrass Arohi after the moment but still loving the fact that Arjun has control over his feelings at this point because consummation at this point would mean regret and not true love. I want both of them to fall completely for each other first and then, we can have all the lovely intimate moments btw them.. for now I'm completely enjoying the nehle pe dehla takkar they r giving each other.

Edited by love_kuki - 27 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianarshravipiamistAmnaIshtanu111aglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
bolti bandh ho gayi these ppl HugROFLwow aaadarsh pati patni hamesha jagadte hi rehte hai that too sweet fights i love them they were fantastic
but anyhow franklly speaking karan stole the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i have updated my take on page1.

@Nisha:''ambe maa'' was playing mischevious todayROFLROFL Gosh!! Nisha Arjun ka bhoot tum par tho nahi aagaya hai...ROFLROFL

hilarious takeROFLROFL

@Neeti: nice to see u backLOL but u'l continue to b inactive till April..!! :(

Gauri is such a characterless lady!! I'm sorry but there's no other word for her!Angry  seriously..!!! i tried my best not to talk much bout her...everyone can see what a character she is?Angry.Dead I mean seriously! Throwing herself all over a married man when she herself is a married woman! I'm not even going to go into the societal relation they share. Disgusting is all I can say!
Arjun is a fricckin' genius! Firstly, the way he handled Gauri and her piling on and then, his 'Aluwalia khandan ki bahu with its damad'ROFL ROFL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ha..............

All the best with your xamzThumbs Up

@kavya:
But why isnt he putting the ring on her finger in this show directly, coz she did not kiss him eitherROFLROFL

Gauri  enters the room AngryDeadDead  and  what the bg music played all the while she went and took the ring  KMH title track tune AngryAngryAngry. wat?!!!ShockedAngryAngryAngry i was soo much concentrating on what dadi was sayin to ambe maaROFLROFL dat i did not notice dis...AngryAngryAngry

Kal kya kaha tha preeti ahlu ne,  resort bada hai  rajveer ko p ata nahi chalega,  resort bada hai lekin  LOBBY SAME HAI AngryROFLROFL resort bada hai lekin Ekta ki shows mein aate hi chota ho jata hai..ROFLROFL and  rooms also aamne saamne  matlab chutkara nahi milega D'ohCrySleepy .  arjun rooom  change karo Ouch.  i know...OuchOuch this HM betterAngry prove useful for Arjuhi...Ouch

oh!!i missed out the sanchit-Romit scene in my takeROFLROFL

love reading your take as usual...Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAllwaysindianarshraviDu_NishAnchi.love_kukiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, Nisha and Shibzy!Hug Ya, I'll be a little irregular, not exactly inactive. May not even be able to read everyone's takesOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
edited my post on page 2

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top