Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 15)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was good, loved Arohi and Arjun trying to compete with each other in front of the press. LOL at Arohi getting the ring and Arjun not getting his kiss, he looked disappointed

I loved Sanchit and Romit's scene, what a misunderstanding there!! ROFL

I hate Gauri's character, she hasn't gotten the message by now that Arjun is not interested in her. I want him and Arohi to find out the truth about her and seek revenge against her, she needs to get what is coming to her.

The precap looks so good, they need to add precaps more often

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@nisha.. u pretty much summarised today's thread.. picked up all the funny thoughts and indexd.. thnx.. will be ROFLing for a few hrs abt this now.. already thnx to KMH i break into giggles randomly at all times, during all activities (including lectures Shocked).. now this one will keep me going thru the nite.. 
@mansi.. your comment abt FB.. i know xactly wat ur talking abt.. i used to be hooked to FB all of last yr... took me a while to detox completely D'ohand now Karan has become a pretty enticing subject to get back into addiction Confused.. i am worried for my health ROFL  plus.. subah hote hi hum toh IF ka naam lete hain.. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

hahaha you miss my bakbak??
tell my mom that and she'll happily move me to your place
ROFL
haha!!ROFLROFL US ki ticket bhej..ROFLROFL..ya apna number de..Wink.ROFLROFL

D'oh dude i have no words for you
read carefully ROFL it says i will be moved to your place not vice versa
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.shibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Tanu - thank you jee for explaining ms. Aanchi what i was saying ROFLROFL i think she was reading with her brain on off mode ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Nisha -
ROFLROFL dude trust me my mom would miss my bak bak too....everyone does when i'm too quiet ROFLROFLROFL they are like what happened? mike kharab ho gaya? ROFLROFL they have been looking for my remote for a long time and also where the speakers are because kabhi kabhi ek dum volume zyada ho jaata hai EmbarrassedROFL

i haven't seen the episode so idk what it was the "dostana" track...Confused love sex aur dhoka track was awesome!! kritika was looking so hot i had a crush on her that day
ROFLROFLROFL I AM STRAIGHT, just FYI ROFLROFLROFL

ohhh psshhht how did Aanchi become the queen of ROFLs??? Angry  i had started them..and now u are giving my position to my behena...LOL i have just been busy...so that's why no ROFLs...cuz i myself don't feel like ROFLing LOL this is how my face is when I am writing my takes these days Stern Smile
ROFLROFL

ok anyway..i gotta go back to studying Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@Jannat
Come on yaar!!!! Rukmini does not suit Arjuhi at all sweetsLOL Yaar you should have posted something like ''Julie I love you song'' that suits more Arjuhi. I know you posted the song coz of the lyrics. I like the song too but it does not suit the subtleness, passionate and intensity of carefree Arohi and Mature ArjunWink Only one song for them and that will be ''teri saason'' of KMH2 trackWinkWink

honestly my mind was so hyperactive i didn't know what the hell i was posting
but point taken ma'am...will think before posting next timeTongue...oh the effects kmh has on me *sighs* LOL

@Jannat:
 i'l say this 'chumma chumma de de...chumma chumma de de chumma' ROFL

Jannat,yaar,it will only be ''teri saason''LOL

not in my besharam mind darling!...but ''teri saason'' will do anyday WinkTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Guys,you are dreamland but I still cant figure out why my heart pops out in the KMH1 scene:

I try to understand those feelings in my heart watching this scene and feel confuse.  I wonder do i see arjuhi in that scene or maselfLOL

At least in this one Arohi redeems and gets to see this beauty but season2 honeymoon has come aur donon are angryLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasi-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i guess i had this in mind when i wrote chumma chumma de deEmbarrassedLOLDay Dreaming

Edited by glitter567 - 27 January 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14-anzaeram-piamistDu_NishAnchi.love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@mansi telling u d truth subah uthe hi karan aur kmh hi yaad aata hai.do my best to divert my mind but all in vain.god is great.god will forgive us for sure.waise i luv ur post very very much.@nisha nothing to say other than always be like this.we r really happy to hav u here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.rasika_DSAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top