Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 14)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hey guys don't feel like editing my take....my mind is still stuck on the precap....and my besharmi thoughts have taken over and are refusing to leave my mind...LOLTongue...anyway in the meantime i'l just post a song!!!

LOLLOL

Edited by glitter567 - 27 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I am not a very good writer and so been only liking all your writings but as our KMH rating are at 7 felt like we shud have more writters, inspired by ur all writing trying my hand in this too, one episode wudn't fill my page so i am covering all my happy moments. This is my stand of the week from monday to thursday.. please ignore any spelling or grammatical mistakes

This week started on a very happy note dadi supporting arohi Smile and intense dialogue from arjunStar.. in that too the touch of togethernessSmile and the other good thing is KMH ranking in IF changed from 13 to 7Thumbs Up.
Tuesday full to full entertaining... bedroom scene LOLand the same reason by both to skip HMBig smile..IF ranks of Karan from 5 to 4Smile... Kritika meeting SRKBig smile ended the day on a high note..
Wednesday started with tashan and most awaited HM, old memories, softy aluvalia.. ended curiously with press wale....not to forget sbs segment of Kritika meeting SRK scenes, we could see us.. a fans feelings..Karan helping us from fake people.. surprise DP gifts before hand of our targests....
today.. Kritika's act of news anchor wow..Karan's tit for tat act is different from his attitude answers love it..arohi scolding gauri and arjun repeating them, i like it as we fans scold gauri's character every time, but over loved ones also join us... recap of tomorrows episode made us eagerly waiting as always does...Karan chats on his page asking suggestions to fans.. so refreshing..and we also reached our goals on both the pages.. hurry..
oohh we already reached friday Cry...  i feel like week days r running so fast compared to weekends...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiannieeeearshraviDu_Nishtanu111aAnchi.aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks @tanu111a,@aksh4IF,  @kavyasam,  @Eshu11, @ Miss-Pakiie-KMH for liking my post--- actually that gives a confidence that  i can be counted atleast an OK  writer...

@Pyar07 –  U ' r Video was Superb

@Eshu11- Lovely surprises…. I liked it….from now on I think you should be called as art & creative Director of Mohabbat lounge

@ aksh4IF – aap to Shayar Niklain… Good Shayari……

I needed to share something….

Subah uthke log Ramnaam kartain hain aur hum log shayad sab --- Karan naam karte hain..(Upar wale maf kardena)…gone crazy top of that my family does not  like me posting in FB on karan Kritika pages……. Pyaar ke dushman bahut hain…..yahan….CryCryCry.

I  do not get much time but I read all takes…., bcos I feel.......u get to know and  be with KMH more with all these discussion shayari,,, poems… roses and all…for all I know  is that I have joined this lounge to be with crazy people like me..

Kritika - Aarohi…- Front page pe chapna, front page pe chapna …. My dear u are always in the front page of media..Kabhi Ranbir to Kabhi Sharukh  …..by the way…Galiyan achi de deti ho, I mean non- stop….Don't go for Football academy.please..... join the police……...

Karan – Arjun ---Log KMH ko le kar pagal the itna din… ab to karan ko  le ker pagal hain…..u know why …..If you drop even 2 – 3 words in FB, people likes and comments right, left and centre widout even understanding…….which I did once ….U said  links few days back… I liked … never knew what was that for…..ahhh craziness .....u see..aap to Mahaan, mahaan nahi bhagwan ban gaye sabke liye…log …wait karke baithe hain FB pe … ki kab darshan mil jayain….

KMH Team….Wonderful job…. In today's world the precious thing that was missing in everyone's face was a SMILE---- and u gave it back……..May God bless Whole KMH team…

Thanks Eshu for posting me the link…thanks!!!

NB: For KMH our suggestion.....cont. in next post...Here it is 2.00 am going to sleep . gudnite ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravipiamistDu_NishAmnaIshtanu111aAnchi.kavyasamshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

hey guys don't feel like editing my take....my mind is still stuck on the precap....and my besharmi thoughts have taken over and are refusing to leave my mind...LOLTongue...anyway in the meantime i'l just post a song!!!

LOLLOL

free emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messenger

arshraviDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.glitter567kavyasamshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL
ahhahah LOL ..koi baat nahi...post ur besharam thoughts..Wink i'm sure everybodys' brain is having the same thoughts..ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.aksh4IFshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

LOLLOL
ahhahah LOL ..koi baat nahi...post ur besharam thoughts..Wink i'm sure everybodys' brain is having the same thoughts..ROFL

chalo i will share jannat's besharam thoughts some other time Wink...have to log off now!!! but before leaving i'l say this 'chumma chumma de de...chumma chumma de de chumma' ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravipiamistDu_NishAmnaIshtanu111aAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
D'ohD'oh
Originally posted by aksh4IF

LOLLOL

free emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messenger

OMG i just realised this is the tamil version...oh crap...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLD'ohD'ohD'oh

Edited by glitter567 - 27 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistarshraviDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode, especially the cute dialogues between Arjun and Arohi at the Begining......and loved all your takes too Big smileBig smile

Now can't wait till tomorrows episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-anzaeram-Du_NishAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Go to top