Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] (Page 12)

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Anjali ruk..im multitasking...D'ohLOL

Tanu....ROFL we all need to be admitted to a mental hospital asap..ROFLROFL..im ready to join you..ROFL..but only after  watching the honeymoon..ROFLROFL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@nisha i thought u as a very practical n strict gal.ur posts r highly mature sometym so i never thought ur this side of sweetness n childishness.i thought u can never hav personal relations with any of us as u r only here to criticize a show other than making new frds but now i see in u a very good frd.will tell u more later okk n plz dont mind anything.

Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Tanu Shibz' caller tune ..the song is "Reason"...

here its a VM on Arjuhi dat i posted in d lounge...watch it.its beautiful....HeartPunji..

moro morning hear it properly...LOLTongue

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistLove14Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@aanchal no i will go there after seeing their kids amanpreet.abt honeymoon what i say m not able to sleep till now.naughty thoughts in my mind is not allowing me to sleep.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

@aanchal no i will go there after seeing their kids amanpreet.abt honeymoon what i say m not able to sleep till now.naughty thoughts in my mind is not allowing me to sleep.
ditto...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.....LOL
@aanchi n tanu...me ready to join u guys to the mental asylam too...ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@aanchi now i got.dont make me to remember arjun punj.i m not less emotional than u in case of arjun punj.

Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Edited my take on Page5..Embarrassed..will post here too...Tongue

Eshu..congo for the goldie colour..Hug..welcome the the yucky colour family..LOL
yet to read everyone's takes too...TongueEmbarrassed...n love the surprises...EmbarrassedBig smile..i really hope KK2 reach the top2 soon...cuz they really deserve it..Embarrassed

but why hasn't CM meter been updated yet..AngryOuchConfused

Edited
finally arohi reahces the hotel n to her patidev with  the annoying yet funny press wale..ROFL n starts her nautanki against arjun..LOL..but our arjun is supersmart then her..WinkLOL..backfired on her plan and said sumthinw which he got shy to say..ROFLROFL...keep going arjun...well done..Star..we r proud of you...ClapClapClapROFL...hmm so our arjun wants a kiss from arohi is it..Evil Smile..hehe so cute..TongueLOL...the ring n kiss exchange was gud..Thumbs UpClap..but arjun didn't get his kiss..Disapprove...aww...LOLLOL..n wen arjun asked for it arohi used his dialouges against him saying she cnt remember anything..AngryD'ohLOLLOL...well we didn't get 2 c arohi kiss arjun so i just remembered wen arohi kissed arjun in season 1 during the in dino dream sequence...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....n dnt worry arjun..u will get ur kiss soonn...EmbarrassedTongue..n den we will make siggies on it to n send them to you..ROFLROFLROFL

the sanchi-romit thing was OTT...wasn't the rajveer cheeku thing enuf that we had to jhelofy dis..AngryLOLLOL..n ahluwalia's so dumb they believed what they saw..Shocked..ROFLROFLROFL..always cum at the wrong time n dnt hear the full convo...D'oh..den the maa da laadla music made it extra funny..ROFL..plz cv's spare us now...dnt give us another shocker...LOLLOL

loved beeji praying to god for arjuhi's honeymoon..she's so sweet..Tongue..but superhated the fact they used KMH2 tune for when beeji was describing the honeymoon scenario for arjuhi..n to make arjuhi cum even closer for gauri..AngryAngryAngry...that saree was beautiful..wud love 2 c arohi wear it sum day..Embarrassed...i think arjun wud just faint ot switch to his romanitc n intense mood...Day DreamingBlushing...*daydreaming*...okaie enuf of my besharami now..ROFLROFL..but gauri was lukin abit bettr....less vampish n more bholi bhali types...LOLLOL..but den her vampish n cheap side cums out when she see's arjun n says room galat par insaan sahi..DeadAngryAngry...arghh..just hate her so much..she was tryin 2 becum close 2 cumone who is MARRIED and she is MARRIED herself..AngryDead..yucky...she is so vulgar...n hated wen she hugged arjun....felt like giving her a slap..AngryAngry..but loved arjun's attitude towards her..hayeeee..Day Dreaming..n arjun was just too gud..EmbarrassedClapClapClapStarStar
uff rajveer has selective hearing..ROFL...he cud hear arjun but not gauri..ConfusedAngry...but loved it when arjun told arohi 2 say she is mad n her screw is deela..ShockedLOLLOL..poor arohi...but that was so funny..LOLLOL...KK2 expressions were spot on..ClapStar

precap.......all i can say is...Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing...hayee so intense....im dead...Day DreamingBlushing

@all...lovely n superb takes..Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14arshravipiamistDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by Aanchi

Pooja dis is the bakbak we miss of yours..LOL....
take care pooja..Hug..whenever ur free come n entertain us....TongueEmbarrassedLOL

I miss Sanju Pranii too....Disapprove

hahaha you miss my bakbak??
tell my mom that and she'll happily move me to your place
ROFL
haha!!ROFLROFL US ki ticket bhej..ROFLROFL..ya apna number de..Wink.ROFLROFL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 January 2011 at 2:09pm

piamistDu_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top