Mohabbat Lounge [27/1 - Epi 66] - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys don't feel like editing my take....my mind is still stuck on the precap....and my besharmi thoughts have taken over and are refusing to leave my mind...😆😛...anyway in the meantime i'l just post a song!!!

😆😆
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
I am not a very good writer and so been only liking all your writings but as our KMH rating are at 7 felt like we shud have more writters, inspired by ur all writing trying my hand in this too, one episode wudn't fill my page so i am covering all my happy moments. This is my stand of the week from monday to thursday.. please ignore any spelling or grammatical mistakes

This week started on a very happy note dadi supporting arohi 😊 and intense dialogue from arjun⭐️.. in that too the touch of togetherness😊 and the other good thing is KMH ranking in IF changed from 13 to 7👍🏼.
Tuesday full to full entertaining... bedroom scene 😆and the same reason by both to skip HM😃..IF ranks of Karan from 5 to 4😊... Kritika meeting SRK😃 ended the day on a high note..
Wednesday started with tashan and most awaited HM, old memories, softy aluvalia.. ended curiously with press wale....not to forget sbs segment of Kritika meeting SRK scenes, we could see us.. a fans feelings..Karan helping us from fake people.. surprise DP gifts before hand of our targests....
today.. Kritika's act of news anchor wow..Karan's tit for tat act is different from his attitude answers love it..arohi scolding gauri and arjun repeating them, i like it as we fans scold gauri's character every time, but over loved ones also join us... recap of tomorrows episode made us eagerly waiting as always does...Karan chats on his page asking suggestions to fans.. so refreshing..and we also reached our goals on both the pages.. hurry..
oohh we already reached friday 😭...  i feel like week days r running so fast compared to weekends...

Thanks @tanu111a,@aksh4IF,  @kavyasam,  @Eshu11, @ Miss-Pakiie-KMH for liking my post--- actually that gives a confidence that  i can be counted atleast an OK  writer...

@Pyar07 –  U ' r Video was Superb

@Eshu11- Lovely surprises…. I liked it….from now on I think you should be called as art & creative Director of Mohabbat lounge

@ aksh4IF – aap to Shayar Niklain… Good Shayari……

I needed to share something….

Subah uthke log Ramnaam kartain hain aur hum log shayad sab --- Karan naam karte hain..(Upar wale maf kardena)…gone crazy top of that my family does not  like me posting in FB on karan Kritika pages……. Pyaar ke dushman bahut hain…..yahan….😭😭😭.

I  do not get much time but I read all takes…., bcos I feel.......u get to know and  be with KMH more with all these discussion shayari,,, poems… roses and all…for all I know  is that I have joined this lounge to be with crazy people like me..

Kritika - Aarohi…- Front page pe chapna, front page pe chapna …. My dear u are always in the front page of media..Kabhi Ranbir to Kabhi Sharukh  …..by the way…Galiyan achi de deti ho, I mean non- stop….Don't go for Football academy.please..... join the police……...

Karan – Arjun ---Log KMH ko le kar pagal the itna din… ab to karan ko  le ker pagal hain…..u know why …..If you drop even 2 – 3 words in FB, people likes and comments right, left and centre widout even understanding…….which I did once ….U said  links few days back… I liked … never knew what was that for…..ahhh craziness .....u see..aap to Mahaan, mahaan nahi bhagwan ban gaye sabke liye…log …wait karke baithe hain FB pe … ki kab darshan mil jayain….

KMH Team….Wonderful job…. In today's world the precious thing that was missing in everyone's face was a SMILE---- and u gave it back……..May God bless Whole KMH team…

Thanks Eshu for posting me the link…thanks!!!

NB: For KMH our suggestion.....cont. in next post...Here it is 2.00 am going to sleep . gudnite ..

Originally posted by glitter567

hey guys don't feel like editing my take....my mind is still stuck on the precap....and my besharmi thoughts have taken over and are refusing to leave my mind...😆😛...anyway in the meantime i'l just post a song!!!

😆😆

Originally posted by glitter567

😆😆
ahhahah 😆 ..koi baat nahi...post ur besharam thoughts..😉 i'm sure everybodys' brain is having the same thoughts..🤣
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

ahhahah 😆 ..koi baat nahi...post ur besharam thoughts..😉 i'm sure everybodys' brain is having the same thoughts..🤣

chalo i will share jannat's besharam thoughts some other time 😉...have to log off now!!! but before leaving i'l say this 'chumma chumma de de...chumma chumma de de chumma' 🤣

Originally posted by aksh4IF

OMG i just realised this is the tamil version...oh crap...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
Loved the episode, especially the cute dialogues between Arjun and Arohi at the Begining......and loved all your takes too 😃😃

Now can't wait till tomorrows episode 😳😳
@ tehreem and rasika and samhit ''guys where have you been, still in dreamland''😃 waiting on your takes😉

@ Maria ''I know you have exams,take your time''😉

@kmh24ever 🤗 hey,welcome, whats ur name,it will be easier to call u😉
''Sweet take of yours,like it''⭐️
@Anchi.anjie,pooj and shibz - ''seems the ROFLing effect in the lounge is back. Oh Anchi ur the queen of ROFling phir Pooja and I are princesses🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣''

@Aksh ''I love this take as well''❤️👍🏼👏🤗
Extracted and comments:
@nisha - luved today's epi: 
Husband ke frustration vs wifey ki demand 
today, i have to say it - I WANT TO JOIN AROHI SCHOOL OF GALIs
'Yesh I went back in my teen days too with the dictionary of  galis on today's episode especially the Gauri Arjun track😆''
"Well then justified with Arjun is also in his bachpana with Arohi and he is more ''to find a reason to show Arohi's down than to actually think on the behaviour of Gauri."
he will go to his bevda-mode, with bottle in hand and then he will put two n two together.. more like he will put gauri and miscarriage together... 
Kash it would have been like this but for the time being, he is more in playful the 'tit for tat' game with Arohi. Kash Arjun could link GAuri and Miscarriage and Arohi link everything from the start and end with Rashi and Gauri😍
It was so heart melting to see again for the person Arohi holds most, she can go to any extent that she has to, she protects them and cares for them❤️
Kash Arohi,yeh pyar Arjun ke liye hota tha,he deserves it and not Gauri😉
see, when it Arjun becomes the object of Arohi's love - her protective shield will grow exponentially. so that they can say 'kitani mohabbat hai' -[ yeh gauri ka toh khali trailer hai.🤣]
I agree on you completely in this,this is what I was thinking as well when write this bit but yaar ''kab'' I so feel that Arohi now needs to put all puzzle in the place and solve this dilemma. Chahey Arjun stays till angry,I don't mind, Arohi is the one who has to realise first and showers this abundance of love to ''bhaiya''😳
The sarcastic smile about when he said ''galti se'' and then another mockery when he said, he breaks into laughter when he looks at Arohi's face,❤️❤️,seriously like it because he knows that Arohi is so innocent and now left me to wonder that Arohi is gullible too. 
i hope he remembers gauri's 'galat room, sahi insaan' mood.. if not anything else, i hope hez atleast cautious what he says to gauri in the future...
Well I actually take this ''nafrat'' not thinking she is wrong but she is the wife of Rajveer,his enemy but above all ''hate those that Arohi loves: in his mind it is Rajveer and Gauri''

@shibz - hilarious take.. cant wait for the precap - itna hot that ki Boston ka saara snow melt ho gaya..😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Precap: hot!!Day Dreaming😳😳 "aaj raat ke liye main bhul jana chahta hun ki main kaun hun...aur tum kaun ho..bas main hun aur tum ho"☺️Day Dreaming😳 - add ❤️

🤣 Guys it seem this formula on the mohabbatians 🤣:

Patni ki ''dhak dhak'' + Pati ki ''oie oie'' = KMHians ki 'Hayiiii'
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@KA rocks 🤗 Hey Angels, hope you like the surprise😉 Lounge is a stop for entertainment and we believe there is not such second stop like ''our kitani mohabbat hain'' has😉

@ Anchi High FiveHigh Five
For getting those ROFLing takes again! It seems that Lounge is full of chillers again,huh😉

@ Pooja  Now waiting your ROFLing take too😉

@ tanu you should include it in the ''KMH2 - what's next'' post and VCV can consider it about the '' i wan thoda zyada paas waala n thoda zyada ache se hug waala.o goddddddddddddddddddddd plz hav pity on me.''😉

@ tanu
''@aanchal i never knew u r such a funny gal.frm d very first day i used to take u as female arjun punj n today i got 1000 watt shock after reading all of ur posts.laughing lyk crazy.if my mom will see me laughing lyk this at 2am she will surely take me to mental hospital. ''
🤣 It happens only in Mohabbat Lounge 🤣🤣🤣 and hey
Anchi (she is the growing eshu) 🤣 in ''being funny''😉

@Anjie
''hehe...can't help it..😉😆😳Blushing...i admit im besharam..😆
n aww..dnt worry im sure during arjuhi's reunion..we will have a really sweet n passionate hug...n i too want a nice full hug..not a side one..😛😆...gosh im so picky..😆😉''
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ''You should not justify anjie, we were all like this at your age and I was worst'' 🤣🤣🤣 (I have no clue who were the hotties and handsome that came in my dream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,never met them🤣🤣🤣🤣 but dream was so beautiful that my brother had to come to wake me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣'' and ''coz of those hotties, I was being called as ''kumkaran'' by bhaiya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the bit you say full hug, completely agree (right kavya),it should be self losing in both way or else Anjie ''I will enter in my laptop screen and make sure they are hugging each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

@Tanu:''only god knows when we will get this hug?still hopes high n patience super high''
🤣🤣🤣🤣 like chikoo said ''patience is a virtue,my love'' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Pooja
''tell my mom that and she'll happily move me to your place 🤣 ''
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know even my mom thought so initially but then one day I went to stay at my cuz's place for three days and the next day,I got a call and mom said to me ''come back soon,without your chirpiness,the house is not lively and seems something is missing''❤️❤️❤️
Will be same from your mom too😉

@ Anchi
''Besharami all learnt from kavya ..🤣🤣...😳...I kno d creatiosn gallery is flooded wid hot Arjuhi honeymoom siggs from season 2...🤣🤣....😳😳...just waiting for the honeymoon..🤣...''

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,hope you guys are not left disappointed,on honey moon things,I prefer to love to stay stick with my ''love for south american soap  operas.''😉  There you get the unexpected out of the world 🤣🤣

@ Ada 🤗 Hey,its been long, nice take👍🏼⭐️

@Pooja
''gauri's red lipstick is gone?? 🤣 Yaar samajkar, Rajveer was cleanshaven and GAuri was cute - full to honey moon ki mood they,sab ke sab bhigargaya, rajveer back to angry mode aur Gauri psycho mode🤣🤣🤣
now how will she try to show that is evil?? 🤔
Yeah, she has taken the ring that dadi left for Arohi in the suite😉

Sanchit and Romit now?? CVz...pleaseeeeeeeeeee stop! we've seen enough...Cheeku and Rajveer was good to see...but now another pair? 😳
''Actually I took it to see their sweet friendship between them,if guys did not notice,it is same like Shefali-Arohi, in the 'love sex dhoka' track,if u guys watched it again,the way they made Shef joined Arohi in tht dance was ''to add spice to shameless Arohi that she is bi.. I actually love the bit,it was mild but shown,and justified in the song as she was doing everything that she is not. so she was shown as punk+drug addict+ bi😆 
Sanchit Romit friendship must be another way to turn the feud into friends😉

haven't seen the episode yet so can't say anything abt Arjuhi but from what u all say! AH i can't wait for it

and arohi is forced to say she's mad and her family is crazy?
🤣🤣🤣
can't wait for this!!! can't watch it in the library...people will think i've lost it 🤣 which i have since my books have taken over my sanity 🤔😭😡🤣''

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bestie luck pooj😉

@Anchi
''Anjali ruk..im multitasking...😆

Tanu....🤣 we all need to be admitted to a mental hospital asap..🤣🤣..im ready to join you..🤣..but only after  watching the honeymoon..
🤣🤣''
Seriously pray for you guys for all your expectations and dreams not to fall down. So want somethng sweet intense and passionate rather than gross and confusing😳

@ tanu
'@nisha i thought u as a very practical (right) n strict gal (this one willl faint my friends😊 i might be firm though,it depends onl what situation i am)l.ur posts r highly mature  (as I share my personal experience in it,I have grown up)sometym so i never thought ur this side of sweetness n childishness (no worries tanu, knowing full me, is really a puzzle that very few persons can put it together😉).i thought u can never hav personal relations with any of us as u r only here to criticize a show other than making new frds but now i see in u a very good frd (lol, yeah I am actually so taken up, I hardly can chill here but whenever I got time like today, i seize it and as for the friend part, only friends can answer to it, but I am like Arohi Ahluwalia in the bit where I described:
''For the one I hold more, I feel very protective towards him/her. I will make sure that s/he is not being hurt and if i can't avoid misadventures of his/her sides, I will make sure with me, she has those smiles and love life as light, I can go to extreme in some of my friendship - defensive or protective. sweet and polite or firm and straightforward and i make sure that friends are alright (well thats how am i,a little bit,with real life friends, I am actually described to be a joker) wl tell u more later okk  (waiting for it dear)n plz dont mind anything. (ofcourse not, see I was always an open book and will remain so)

@Anchi ''The Reason'' has been one of my song I cherish in my memories thinking especially one of my buddy in teen, all those ups and downs we went together,to the extent we went in the''dark rock'' world and comes back ''in light and faith world.'' that was such a kind of friendship that came from the heart and soul,you know when she was in some problem,my heart was alerted😆 and then yeah she was in the trouble but then we used to get over it together and from my side,when i was ''low'' she knew it too and she always said something: ''you are such a kind,nish,that you find your way by yourself,I can only be a guide while for me to find my way,I need you to help me''❤️ ''lot of sweet memories with this song. Last year my buddy got marry and I was really happy. Though we are miles away but our personality did not change. Even if we meet once in a while, we will be back like those 2 teens😆

@tanu &anjie
''naughty thoughts in my mind is not allowing me to sleep''🤣
Advice sweets: ''two glass of full cream milk and you are done''🤣

@anjie⭐️😍sweet dreamy take😉

@tanu: ''after bearing me my mom has gained strength to bear all kmh luvers. ''🤣
Oye Anjie, tell tanu,I will soon be the uninvited guest at your place😆

@aksh ''its both for me.. dreaming of kmh in daytime.. 😆''

🤣 I am sure when lecturer was explaining you were seeing some Arjuhi scenes on the board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Jannat
Come on yaar!!!! Rukmini does not suit Arjuhi at all sweets😆 Yaar you should have posted something like ''Julie I love you song'' that suits more Arjuhi. I know you posted the song coz of the lyrics. I like the song too but it does not suit the subtleness, passionate and intensity of carefree Arohi and Mature Arjun😉 Only one song for them and that will be ''teri saason'' of KMH2 track😉😉

@Piamist 🤗 Hello,what's up? Should we call you piamist itself? Btw I enjoyed read your take⭐️ Hope to see whenever you are free😉

@ Mansi😆👏👍🏼

Mansi,your style of writing have elements of fun, straightforward,cool and awesome  that make your post another different style and bring wide smile in KMHians face! Love it❤️

Yours memorable line,stick completely in my heart😃:
''Subah uthke log Ramnaam kartain hain aur hum log shayad sab --- Karan naam karte hain.''🤣
Well,thank God Nisha still takes the name of Lord in the morning😉
baaki,they will tell you😆

''  do not get much time but I read all takes'., bcos I feel.......u get to know and  be with KMH more with all these discussion shayari,,, poems' roses and all'for all I know  is that I have joined this lounge to be with crazy people like me''

😆 lol, yeah we have a very ''chilling,friendly and family atmosphere and our lounge,though all of us are distant away and do not know each other really but the virtual connection in this lounge is as strong as knowing these buddies for real''
''Galiyan achi de deti ho, I mean non- stop'.Don't go for Football academy.please..... join the police''...''
🤣 Yeah kabhi footballer,kabhi lady don aur kabhi policewali,ahir she is An Ahluwalia (police officers) married to Singhanias (don) so double effect🤣

''Karan ' Arjun ---Log KMH ko le kar pagal the itna din' ab to karan ko  le ker pagal hain'..u know why '..If you drop even 2 ' 3 words in FB, people likes and comments right, left and centre widout even understanding''.which I did once '.U said  links few days back' I liked ' never knew what was that for'..ahhh craziness .....u see..aap to Mahaan, mahaan nahi bhagwan ban gaye sabke liye'log 'wait karke baithe hain FB pe ' ki kab darshan mil jayain'
🤣 ''Oh Mansi,you are 3 to the power of infinity much 🤣🤣🤣🤣,awesome mansi🤣🤣 and well even if i comment in his posts,I don't wait😆 but yeah, seems you are going soon to be a ''die hard fan''🤣🤣

''KMH Team'.Wonderful job'. In today's world the precious thing that was missing in everyone's face was a SMILE---- and u gave it back''..May God bless Whole KMH team''
I guess you are right,KMH is so full of fun and entertainment that pullled us to it like magnets😉

@Jannat:
 i'l say this 'chumma chumma de de...chumma chumma de de chumma' ROFL

Jannat,yaar,it will only be ''teri saason''😆

@arshiya🤗 Hello there and nice sweet take⭐️

Well agree with Anchi,missing pranii and sanju here😉
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
Today's episode was good, loved Arohi and Arjun trying to compete with each other in front of the press. LOL at Arohi getting the ring and Arjun not getting his kiss, he looked disappointed

I loved Sanchit and Romit's scene, what a misunderstanding there!! 🤣

I hate Gauri's character, she hasn't gotten the message by now that Arjun is not interested in her. I want him and Arohi to find out the truth about her and seek revenge against her, she needs to get what is coming to her.

The precap looks so good, they need to add precaps more often