Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh btw...both olly n Anjali are usin honeymoon n suhagrat wali avis n siggs too🀣🀣
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

@Anchi..i know y u remember me n Pranii wen u watch that vm...i'l change my caller tune soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

lolz Anchi....Eshu told me dis evenin dat in her avi Arohi is over Arjun n in mine Arjun over Arohi..🀣🀣

Nahin Shibz...dont change it...i enjoy hearing dis caller tune..πŸ˜†..Im used to it now..🀣😳...
Such naughty thoughts..🀣...btw im watching d promo honeymoon oneπŸ˜‰ again n again like a besharam..🀣...😳...dats hilarious i still cant figure out the way bed breaks...πŸ€”....🀣. N .Arjunnnnn Arohiiiiii..😍❀️
😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️...🀣

Btw where is Anjali...?she vanished like a Vamp...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜•

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Aanchi ki bachi shut up...I love my laptop even though sometimes it has a mind of its own πŸ˜†

Pooja..🀣🀣 is it u or ur bhoot...?πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.
Pooja make us 🀣 please...πŸ˜†.....Meri 🀣ing behen say sumthn..πŸ˜†

Btw d honeymoon effect has struck us so much dat we all ended up using all possible Honeymoon related Arjuhi siggs from Season 2...🀣...🀣🀣those of u who havent changed , u still can..πŸ˜†...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gosh..!what nonsense am i writing...πŸ˜†
Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Thanks a lot shibz and Eshu πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ btw.. what r ur names.. let me know what u guys prefer I call u.. I don't know anyone's names yet!!
My name is Kruti but u guys can call me kuki (my mom calls me this😳😳😳) for simplicity!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey Kruti, will call u kuki itselfπŸ˜‰

Btw my name is nisha and pen name is eshu, so any name u want to call me will do for me;-)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Eshu11

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anchi, we forgot OllyπŸ˜†

@shibz- i actually change my dp coz the title song brought back those great scenes again bt dp ke purpose seem to go on other wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg...u guys r so funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..🀣🀣
n yh i too just noticed that Eshu's avi has arohi on top of arjun n my avi, shibz's n olly's has arjun on top of arohi..🀣..uff we r so besharam...Embarrassed..🀣
Anjali96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

🀣🀣 olly  nice one,   I am tight lipped on this  🀣🀣🀣 

gud one olly..πŸ‘πŸ‘..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ROFLROFL..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aah.. finally pg 8.. u guys are hilarious!! half my day goes in ROFLing at ur jokes...

@nisha - luved today's epi: 
Husband ke frustration vs wifey ki demand 
today, i have to say it - I WANT TO JOIN AROHI SCHOOL OF GALIs
"Well then justified with Arjun is also in his bachpana with Arohi and he is more ''to find a reason to show Arohi's down than to actually think on the behaviour of Gauri."
he will go to his bevda-mode, with bottle in hand and then he will put two n two together.. more like he will put gauri and miscarriage together... 
It was so heart melting to see again for the person Arohi holds most, she can go to any extent that she has to, she protects them and cares for them❀️
Kash Arohi,yeh pyar Arjun ke liye hota tha,he deserves it and not GauriπŸ˜‰
see, when it Arjun becomes the object of Arohi's love - her protective shield will grow exponentially. so that they can say 'kitani mohabbat hai' - yeh gauri ka toh khali trailer hai.
The sarcastic smile about when he said ''galti se'' and then another mockery when he said, he breaks into laughter when he looks at Arohi's face,❀️❀️,seriously like it because he knows that Arohi is so innocent and now left me to wonder that Arohi is gullible too. 
i hope he remembers gauri's 'galat room, sahi insaan' mood.. if not anything else, i hope hez atleast cautious what he says to gauri in the future...

@shibz - hilarious take.. cant wait for the precap - itna hot that ki Boston ka saara snow melt ho gaya..πŸ˜†
Precap: hot!!😍😳😳 "aaj raat ke liye main bhul jana chahta hun ki main kaun hun...aur tum kaun ho..bas main hun aur tum ho"☺️😍😳 - add β€οΈ
@kavya - mad at the cv's myself for mucking up the BG all the time..i can't get it out of my system that they initially used ik tara for Gauri.. can't stand it for Arjuhi.. hmph😑😑 and btw luved the way he stressed 'Arohi Ahluwalia Singhania'
@kmh24ever - crazy arohi rambles.. jab yeh kudi bakbak karne pe utarti hain.. toh duniya ki sari bakwas ek taraf aur yeh madam ek taraf..🀣🀣🀣
aaj yeh apne bevi ko sarke pe chodkar aye hai kal yeh ap ke bevi ko chor gaya
@shikha - but thankgod rajveer decided to go back .......kahan chode ke gaya.. apne room mein hi gaya hoga.. kal phir aajayega πŸ˜‘ 
@olly - πŸ€£
 arjun was cleanshaved when he comes outside the room!!πŸ˜† but again after few mins we cud see his stubble growing again..must say his groW*H hormone is very active!!πŸ˜‰
@aamna
i just think tha CV's shold reallypay attention to Arohi's character now..bring out a defined Arohi..what is she..careless, stupid, childish, a sensible girl..a lover, What is she? i seriously wanna know now..
i know sweets, shez taking her own time to grow up.. CVs arjun ka groW*H hormone ka secret usse bhi share karlo πŸ€£

@all - awesome takes... yeh karan-arjun , kritz-arohi ka combo mera screw-dheela kar raha hai.. hence the poems.. bear w/me πŸ€£
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

yes olly..i got that too... in sbb i thought it was kinda rude dat Arjun said datπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but he dis time copied Arohi's dialogue...btw..i think Arjun jus wanted to see if Arohi still gets lost in him, hence he does dat natak watever we saw in the precap n wen she actually loses to him, he backs off... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› love Arjun though... he can make any girl go week on her kneels...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

i second that shibz...Embarrassed..😍...I love arjun..❀️...n i love how arjun n arohi use their dialouges over each other..πŸ˜‰TongueπŸ˜†....very smart..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜†
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha - hahah i guess my laptop doesn't have such problems....
i think its happening cuz of my battery

it's been bad since a while...like has been for a long time and i keep forgetting to buy a new battery
πŸ˜† i really need to start looking for it on amazon

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aanchi

Pooja..🀣🀣 is it u or ur bhoot...?πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.
Pooja make us 🀣 please...πŸ˜†.....Meri 🀣ing behen say sumthn..πŸ˜†

Btw d honeymoon effect has struck us so much dat we all ended up using all possible Honeymoon related Arjuhi siggs from Season 2...🀣...🀣🀣those of u who havent changed , u still can..πŸ˜†...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gosh..!what nonsense am i writing...πŸ˜†

meri laughing behen....what do i say??? what do u think i am? a joker πŸ˜† to come and make u all ROFL? πŸ˜†

well i haven't watched the website yet and im in the library with my friend "studying" πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ok i should prbly get back to doing that

i will try to get everything done by Sunday so i can come here and talk to you guys and actually give my take πŸ˜†πŸ˜³