India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i know its wishful thinking

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
we know that valentines day is coming up,  of course jigar will romance rashiAngry  but will we be surprised at goham or another disappointing scene..
for goham i think we are in for a crap episode

Edited by fanbidaai - 27 January 2011 at 4:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJmonalidpsimran15Sky23.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
everyone at MM should have a refresher regarding valentine day except chirag n hetal,koki-parag,ahem-gopi,rashi-jigar,kinjal-dhaval....................no love or romance in that household.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Ahem wont even notice that it is valentines day and gopi wont even knw what it is... So no gohem!

suk19.Verity.

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

I just hope they don't show Ahem missing Anita or remembering some other Valentine's day he spent with herConfused But do the Modis celebrate Valentines? I mean they can't do any 'Valentine Puja', right?Wink LOLOr may be they will do a puja in the morning (considering Kahnaji the 'original Valentine'LOL)and this time Gopi will have a tray full of red roses instead of laddoos.Wink And guess WHO will be the first in line for roses?Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwarimadhu_sridharSky23suk19.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@mona.. ROFL.. Ladies in red saree and guys in red kurta???

Sky23suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

I just hope they don't show Ahem missing Anita or remembering some other Valentine's day he spent with herConfused But do the Modis celebrate Valentines? I mean they can't do any 'Valentine Puja', right?Wink LOLOr may be they will do a puja in the morning (considering Kahnaji the 'original Valentine'LOL)and this time Gopi will have a tray full of red roses instead of laddoos.Wink And guess WHO will be the first in line for roses?Big smile

like who was first in line for the ladoo's right, clever. 

I think by Kinjal will be wed, and her stories will have lessened, perhaps Kokila will devote time to patching up the GoHam relationship, by forcing Aham to go back into their room and we will have a scene that's lovey dovey, you guys will know more what do couples within your faith do "Vrat for each other?" 

monalidpsuk19

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@mona.. ROFL.. Ladies in red saree and guys in red kurta???
Yep, red should be the colour of the dayBig smile...but may be a red rose won't work on Ahem. She should try a broccoli floret just to be on safer side.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15Sky23suk19

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Originally posted by monalidp

like who was first in line for the ladoo's right, clever. 

I think by Kinjal will be wed, and her stories will have lessened, perhaps Kokila will devote time to patching up the GoHam relationship, by forcing Aham to go back into their room and we will have a scene that's lovey dovey, you guys will know more what do couples within your faith do "Vrat for each other?" 
@bold - ConfusedI don't know any Vrat powerful enough to grant ALL those things. LOL, Gopi will have to  stand on one leg on the highest peek of Himalaya for 14 years to get this wish granted.  

Sky23suk19

Go to top