Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 9)

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Anyways I am not a fan of Gurmeet Chaudary. But a very big fan of Drashti. Drashti. my beatiful angel will one day marry a handsome prince. Who is be much better than this fellow. Her dream man will be more handsome and more caring and more rich. I pray to God Drashti ko Gurmeet se 10000000 times better life partner miley.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I NEVER THOUGHT OF ANY OTHER GIRL BESIDES DD FOR GC, AS YOU SAID IT IS THE CHARATER MSK WE LOVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT WE CANT GET OUR SELVES OUT FROM IT THATS WHY IT IS HARD FOR US TO EXCEPTING THIS FACT THAT GC IS NOT MSK WHO LOVES GEET[DD] TO DEATH,BUT ITS GCs LUV FOR DEBINA  AND I WILL WISH THEM GOOD LUCK, MUST SAY DEBINA IS LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE GC IN HIS LIFE WHO DID NOT FALL FOR DD's BEAUTY AND WITH AWESOME CHEMISTRY.......BUT I WILL STILL  LUV TO BE IN MAANEET LAND AND THAT IS FOR SURE.......

Edited by tazeen_29 - 27 January 2011 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everpickachu

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by ani442

Agree with  you. I love MSK and respect GC a lot coz he gives his 100% to the character of MSK. It saddens me sometime that people of this forum are so against him. On other forums,members just  worship their stars even if they are wrong and on this forum people leave no opportunity to bash GC even when he has no fault.

i totally agree with u, but dear its wrong to say that people of this forum r against him,he has the max no of fans in IF,and i can assure u that most of the people in the forum r with him,there r some who r against him and they bash him always.but the majority loves him.so pls don't get hurt becoz of sm people.i commented here becoz khushi's topic made sense,we should realize that GC and MSK r different and Khushi said that.

Thanks for boosting me up dear. And I never meant all members, I know most of members like GC. Just was a bit upset due to constant negitivity.

khushi_4everpickachu

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

Anyways I am not a fan of Gurmeet Chaudary. But a very big fan of Drashti. Drashti. my beatiful angel will one day marry a handsome prince. Who is be much better than this fellow. Her dream man will be more handsome and more caring and more rich. I pray to God Drashti ko Gurmeet se 10000000 times better life partner miley.

I am sure Drashti would get her dream man and all happiness. However was there any need to bring GC into this and belittling him by saying that Drashti's dream man would be 1000000 times better. Both would be different and special in their own way. There is no need to compare or belittle one.

khushi_4everpickachu

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

Second you every word in the post buddy...
I love Drasti...and she will get  a Man of her caliber....
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

Kushi! i completely agree with you on what you said , We love MSK beyond any limit! but i just cannot related GC with MSK! and may be thats why this blood boiling when his personal life is brought into the serial Or rather Serial is brought into the personal life!

And Ankita, for god sake get the facts right! THIS IS GEET FORUM! you wanna discuss about Gurmina and Ramayan there is a seperate forum called Ramayan forum where the ram sita jap can be done!

About the KSG personal life vs reel life i dont about the DMG forum. But i dont think KSG ever called his costar a dog and he never abused his fans just because some of them posted something in his blog.  This is the reason why many of us are raged when the personal life the actor who portrays MSK is brought here!

Otherwise for me i give a damn about his personal life!Angry

Here you go again....

GC called his co star a dog...if people hava a tendency to find a meaning in their own way then what can one say !!!! but leave me alone dude...i tried to figure out the real meaning by many persons who even does not know who GC is but they even said that it was nothing for her co-star..and if he ahs called her stray dog then why did DD not protest...it seems she is well educated and mature enough but i have seen no difference between their personal life relation !!! its YOU people who has taken their words in a wrong way...but anyway people have their own choice....why should i worry !!!

@bold portion.....i have no intention to talk about them but when you guys claim that they do it for publicity purpose you guys are actually hurting those Ram-sita Fans....I protested that..i have no interest to talk about Gurmina here..You too get these FACTS right !!!

Madam ji... If he had not called her so then why dint he respond to the SBS reporters questions he simply hid the camera with his hand coz he was not ready to face anyone! or should i say he dinthave a face to answer! Huh! You have your interpretation coz i know people who have seen them as Ram-Sita temd to worship them thinking that they are ramm and sita! LOL!

I can give you 100 examples about thier publicity stunts... but you know what.... I have btter things to do and beter things rather than supporting an actor in a forum like this, when that person is in the entertaintment industry to earn money. This is a showbizz industry! If you want only fame and no criticism then just stay away from public eyes!lead a normal man's life like you and me!

I like seeing him onscreen with an actress i enjoy it! thats all! Between why are you doing something you are not interested in like discussing Gurmina here! LOL 

dude why shud he give explanation when he ahs done nothing wrong???SBS ahs a tendency to make gossips for not reason....I love maaneet tooo.Its not only you who is in lvoe with them....I love maaneet to the core but i know how to differentiate personal and professional life...We Gurmina fans are taking this as an offscreen segemtn for us(i know now you guys will say how many gurmina fans are there...but i'd like to say if they have only 1 fan...thats their responsibility to entertain those fans with their off screen moments)...There is another dhamaka coming up on Valentines Day ...i am telling you...Last yr too GC and DB segment was thr....And this yr also will be...But the fact is Thr will be another segment on Gc-DD and unfortunately people will start comparing...

And regarding stray dog comment...oh ya why shud he give any explanation when he is not wrong???and why r u guys phatkofying ur dimags when DD herself does not have any problem????or you guys think DD is illiterate???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulKhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ankita_88,i absolutely agree with u,agree with every word u said though i am not a gurbina fan but i love gurmeet and respect his personal life.and i really don't understand why people keep on saying that they flaunt their love publicly,for Goodness sake,the sbs team approached them for a segment,why would they refuse,all couples do it,i don't know why people r saying that no other jodi does it,hiten-gauri hv done it always,no one blamed them becoz people were mad about thei pair,now just becoz sm people r unable to differentiate b/w reel and real,people r blaming them.
and can't believe sm are bringing that blog issue up again,GC did not abuse his fans,sm so called fans abused debina on debina's personal blog which she shares with GC and he protested,his message was only for those fans who had used abusive language and i hv seen the comments,they were really abusive.i am glad he protested,proves that he is a real man and not smone who is more interested in appeasing so called fans at the expense of his girlfriend's insult,this made me respect him more,and he never abused Drashti,if he had,Drashti would not hv happily given offscreen interviews with him.i am sure she will be shocked as well if she reads sm of the comments made here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everpickachuKhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

@ankita_88,i absolutely agree with u,agree with every word u said though i am not a gurbina fan but i love gurmeet and respect his personal life.and i really don't understand why people keep on saying that they flaunt their love publicly,for Goodness sake,the sbs team approached them for a segment,why would they refuse,all couples do it,i don't know why people r saying that no other jodi does it,hiten-gauri hv done it always,no one blamed them becoz people were mad about thei pair,now just becoz sm people r unable to differentiate b/w reel and real,people r blaming them.
and can't believe sm are bringing that blog issue up again,GC did not abuse his fans,sm so called fans abused debina on debina's personal blog which she shares with GC and he protested,his message was only for those fans who had used abusive language and i hv seen the comments,they were really abusive.i am glad he protested,proves that he is a real man and not smone who is more interested in appeasing so called fans at the expense of his girlfriend's insult,this made me respect him more,and he never abused Drashti,if he had,Drashti would not hv happily given offscreen interviews with him.i am sure she will be shocked as well if she reads sm of the comments made here.

i second ur each and every word....when they flaunt their life this creates problem for people who are obsessed abt Gurti...They can't even see GC with any other girl !!!! some of DD fans are saying that they wish more rich more handsome guy for DD...but noone of them ever said that they want a GOOD HUMAN ?BEING for DD...Everyone is after looks,money ETC...and what irkes me up is meaning wrongly the blog issue....its really crazy yaar....but what can we do????MSK is not real life....GC is the real which many people can't digest !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBSilentsoulKhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top