Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 8)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Guys can u all plz at least understand my POV............................i posted this earlier but noone seems to have read this.......................................

U know Guys when i first saw the segment i really felt very sad as if i am loosing him.............. the feeling was so ripe i switched off the LT, but then i thought whom do i love? The man on screen or the man i had just seen.. ................i really had fallen for the character of MSK, so might be he is nowhere near what i see and portray him to be as whenever i think abt him i do so with him having all the values and personality of Maan Singh Khurana and that might be my fault only........................It might be again i am doing the same mistake now while thinking he is not  like the character that he portrays ....but that is something i will never know.................... so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
But this is why i had opened this post thinking that many of u might just have felt the same as me................................. I didn't even think of pairing him with DD or DB as they didn't even enter my mind. I was only thinking abt him and noone else........................
He could have been with DD also but then also it doesn"t make him mine............. so what is the point in fighting??????
Wink Wink Wink

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
stop it guys

poor Khushi

We just luv MSK in geet serial only  )as of now i cant coment on any other serial as i never watched it)not GC not gurti not gurbina

Hats off to creatives who brought maan character into picutre

We are not interested in his personal life becoz we cannot discuss anything on the same page

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28khushi_4everAbsoluv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I love Gurmeet because he plays maan to perfection,thats why i am his fan.of course we r all attracted to MSK's character,and the reason we love MSK is becoz GC plays him to perfection-the attitude,the smile,the voice,everything.can't even imagine anyone else playing the role.so,why should people bother about what he does in his real life?yes,he is totally different in real life,and thats what makes me respect him more as an actor becoz inspite of being so different,he moulds himself into the character so well,that we forget MSK is not real.very very few actors hv this capability.i agree with whatever u said but i think when u say u will think about the character only,indirectly u will think about GC the actor only.so the point is if we love MSK,that is becoz of GC and thats why we love GC.i think its funny when sm people say that we lv MSK not GC-becoz MSK would not hv been possible without GC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everAbsoluv

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

I love Gurmeet because he plays maan to perfection,thats why i am his fan.of course we r all attracted to MSK's character,and the reason we love MSK is becoz GC plays him to perfection-the attitude,the smile,the voice,everything.can't even imagine anyone else playing the role.so,why should people bother about what he does in his real life?yes,he is totally different in real life,and thats what makes me respect him more as an actor becoz inspite of being so different,he moulds himself into the character so well,that we forget MSK is not real.very very few actors hv this capability.i agree with whatever u said but i think when u say u will think about the character only,indirectly u will think about GC the actor only.so the point is if we love MSK,that is becoz of GC and thats why we love GC.i think its funny when sm people say that we lv MSK not GC-becoz MSK would not hv been possible without GC.

If u have read my last comment i have written there that.........so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
It is an impossibility as he is too good an actor and this is something which i myself have written again and again, so no need to feel funny here.It is to his credit that he can emote so well................ Anyway i am straying from my post which i had no intention of doing.... Didn't mean to fight with anybody........
-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Agree with  you. I love MSK and respect GC a lot coz he gives his 100% to the character of MSK. It saddens me sometime that people of this forum are so against him. On other forums,members just  worship their stars even if they are wrong and on this forum people leave no opportunity to bash GC even when he has no fault.

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

If u have read my last comment i have written there that.........so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
It is an impossibility as he is too good an actor and this is something which i myself have written again and again, so no need to feel funny here.It is to his credit that he can emote so well................ Anyway i am straying from my post which i had no intention of doing.... Didn't mean to fight with anybody........

don't misunderstand me pls,i said i agreed with whatever u said,i just wanted to say that even if u love MSK, its actually GC the actor thet u love,and when i said funny,i did not mean ur comment,i was talking about sm other comments when sm people say that i we like maan and not GC becoz GC is not eith DD .sorry,i should hv been more clear but i didn't mean u becoz u made it clear that u were not thinking about dd or db.

khushi_4ever

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani442

Agree with  you. I love MSK and respect GC a lot coz he gives his 100% to the character of MSK. It saddens me sometime that people of this forum are so against him. On other forums,members just  worship their stars even if they are wrong and on this forum people leave no opportunity to bash GC even when he has no fault.

i totally agree with u, but dear its wrong to say that people of this forum r against him,he has the max no of fans in IF,and i can assure u that most of the people in the forum r with him,there r some who r against him and they bash him always.but the majority loves him.so pls don't get hurt becoz of sm people.i commented here becoz khushi's topic made sense,we should realize that GC and MSK r different and Khushi said that.

khushi_4ever

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everSilentsoul

Go to top