Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 7)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
U know Guys when i first saw the segment i really felt very sad as if i am loosing him.............. the feeling was so ripe i switched off the LT, but then i thought whom do i love? The man on screen or the man i had just seen.. ................i really had fallen for the character of MSK, so might be he is nowhere near what i see and portray him to be as whenever i think abt him i do so with him having all the values and personality of Maan Singh Khurana and that might be my fault only........................It might be again i am doing the same mistake now while thinking he is not  like the character that he portrays ....but that is something i will never know.................... so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
But this is why i had opened this post thinking that many of u might just have felt the same as me................................. I didn't even think of pairing him with DD or DB as they didn't enter my mind. I was only thinking abt him and noone else........................
He could have been with DD also but then also it doesn"t make him mine............. so what is the point??????
Wink Wink Wink

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
 i love gurmeet as much as i love maan...he is as loyal and in love like maan is....m glad debina is soo lucky and so is he :) 

Edited by pisces_pisces - 27 January 2011 at 6:28am

..RamKiJanaki..

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
you know my concept r very clear why talk abt gc when our whole sole interest is maan and only maan we love the attitude,personality,each n every move of maan don't kick me but had maaan been like gc in real life i cudn't have relate him .well hats off to gc he becomes opposite to himself when portraying maanClapClapClapClapClap u know i sometime feel them both as different persons soooooooooooo different.may be some prob in my brainLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006tazeen_29khushi_4everAnkita_88Silentsoul

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

you know my concept r very clear why talk abt gc when our whole sole interest is maan and only maan we love the attitude,personality,each n every move of maan don't kick me but had maaan been like gc in real life i cudn't have relate him .well hats off to gc he becomes opposite to himself when portraying maanClap u know i sometime feel them both as different persons soooooooooooo different.may be some prob in my brainLOLLOL

Thank u Sanjh for understanding my POV
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
mod pls close the topic, n have request to all fan pls don't create such topic again, we all know what will happen in last, we are MAneet fans, can't tolerate anything which can affect our mind to watch geet as we are really  very attached with the serial n MAnnet, for us MAnnet are real, so n we are not able to differentiate between them then ok we are fool, have request if gurbina fans wants to express their feeling pls go in blog n write whatever they want not here it always hurts GEET fans n this is Geet forum n rule is there that no discussion about actor personal life specially debina.fedup with debina discussion, ese topic se GC per bhi gussa ane lagta hai, don't want to blam him but due grurbina fans fight I always get irretate n it effect my love towords Maan also I don't feel to comment for GC for make him num 1 ranking, so pls its my request,  I have no problem with debi , but due to such topic I have started hating her  no body want to hate her but due to these kind of publicity n attitute of GC people has started hating her, even who love MAnnet they will start hating GC too. its my personal experience what I felt after all these kind of discussion.

Edited by alovi_21 - 27 January 2011 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-lazybee-

kathie_berns Goldie
kathie_berns
kathie_berns

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
It was my topic which got closed. Angry i checked my writing well before i posted it and i made sure i took no names. I simply said that i'm sad after watchin today's segments and requested not to show us public display of personal affection as v r not interested and it is a big turn off. I want to know wt is so wrong with my topic that the mod's closed it... But if they close one topic, the other one is always ready.. Wink we dont want our geet to be compared to anybody... Mind it!v fans are not the ones mixing reel life and real life! These segments are the ones spoiling our peace of mind! Angry

gurpreet28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Mods if u plz can u close this topic......i am requesting it myself now.. as the reason for which i had initially made this topic has been siderailed and it has become a debate between both camps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no issues against any of the fans but i sincerely didnt write this to bash or support any one.

-lazybee-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

Kushi! i completely agree with you on what you said , We love MSK beyond any limit! but i just cannot related GC with MSK! and may be thats why this blood boiling when his personal life is brought into the serial Or rather Serial is brought into the personal life!

And Ankita, for god sake get the facts right! THIS IS GEET FORUM! you wanna discuss about Gurmina and Ramayan there is a seperate forum called Ramayan forum where the ram sita jap can be done!

About the KSG personal life vs reel life i dont about the DMG forum. But i dont think KSG ever called his costar a dog and he never abused his fans just because some of them posted something in his blog.  This is the reason why many of us are raged when the personal life the actor who portrays MSK is brought here!

Otherwise for me i give a damn about his personal life!Angry

Here you go again....

GC called his co star a dog...if people hava a tendency to find a meaning in their own way then what can one say !!!! but leave me alone dude...i tried to figure out the real meaning by many persons who even does not know who GC is but they even said that it was nothing for her co-star..and if he ahs called her stray dog then why did DD not protest...it seems she is well educated and mature enough but i have seen no difference between their personal life relation !!! its YOU people who has taken their words in a wrong way...but anyway people have their own choice....why should i worry !!!

@bold portion.....i have no intention to talk about them but when you guys claim that they do it for publicity purpose you guys are actually hurting those Ram-sita Fans....I protested that..i have no interest to talk about Gurmina here..You too get these FACTS right !!!

Madam ji... If he had not called her so then why dint he respond to the SBS reporters questions he simply hid the camera with his hand coz he was not ready to face anyone! or should i say he dinthave a face to answer! Huh! You have your interpretation coz i know people who have seen them as Ram-Sita temd to worship them thinking that they are ramm and sita! LOL!

I can give you 100 examples about thier publicity stunts... but you know what.... I have btter things to do and beter things rather than supporting an actor in a forum like this, when that person is in the entertaintment industry to earn money. This is a showbizz industry! If you want only fame and no criticism then just stay away from public eyes!lead a normal man's life like you and me!

I like seeing him onscreen with an actress i enjoy it! thats all! Between why are you doing something you are not interested in like discussing Gurmina here! LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006gurpreet28-lazybee-

Go to top