Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 6)

little_mermaid6 Groupbie
little_mermaid6
little_mermaid6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i am gurmeet drashti fan...but hua kya hai???what was in the segment??plz tell me...

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by little_mermaid6

to every1..someone tell me kya horaha hain yahan?which segment of sbs u all are talking abt??? and whch comparisn??? what did GC did???plz some1 tell me
if u r a gurmina fan u will not find fault...

and if u r a gurti fan but like gurmina too then u will find no fault

but if u r a obsessed gurti fan and gurmina hater then u will definitely find fault with every other thing !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I had thought as u all also love MSK u will understand what i had meant.................. maybe i was unable to put forth what i had intended to say...........................
My mistake... sorry...... but plz guys don't fight................................

Guys plz stop this name calling......................................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian....RamKiJanaki..

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Again i just want to say the the reason i made this post was it seemed to me that the reporter must have made the comparison, as they do not create the segment for telecast while they interview the actors so the actors aren't in full knowledge abt what is abt to be aired as sometimes complete segments of some interviews are edited, deleted or removed, so in the same way how the reporter is going to word out the interview is something that the actors can't know while giving out the interviews...............

So, might be they were unaware what was abt to be said while giving out interviews.................

..RamKiJanaki..

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zerrogurpreet28

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

People don't want to believe that GC did a show called Ramayan, Ankita, and they aren't willing to admit that it was famous either. Heck, the Sagar family is known, not only national but also worldwide, for their mythological shows, their father Ramanand Sagar broke ALL records when his Ramayan in 1986 brought the entire nation of India to a standstill! That man's son, Anand Sagar, was the one who made new Ramayan starring GC and DB, and they themselves said in an interview that it was their good fortune to get the roles from such a wellknown and devoted family. Instead of being happy for GC that he got to act in such a role and show, they want to forget that he ever did Ramayan because for them, his life has always revolved around Geet and it shall always revolve around Geet.

For us Gurmina fans, we are fans both of them onscreen and offscreen because of Ramayan, so we do ask for these SBS segments between them. I just wish some Gurti fans (I know a lot who are decent too so not including everyone) would realize that GC did have a professional life before Geet, and he will also have one after. Just because SBS segments about Gurmina are shown does not mean no one watches them and everyone hates them...he has so many other fans besides you guys in the Geet Forum. I honestly think these Gurti fans will hate his new show too.

KhatamKahani

little_mermaid6 Groupbie
little_mermaid6
little_mermaid6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@khushi...
dear i am very confuse coz i haven't watch the segment...i am really confuse whts going on here...why pple fightng? awwww u dont be sad...i can understand there must be sum point thats y u post..without any reason no one posts like thz,,,but tell me dear wht exactly the prob iz...may be our thoughts can match. luv, arshie
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Mods if u plz can u close this topic......i am requesting it myself now.. as the reason for which i had initially made this topic has been siderailed and it has become a debate between both camps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no issues against any of the fans but i sincerely didnt write this to bash or support any one.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 5:58am

..VeenaGcian....RamKiJanaki..

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
well actually it's not any one's fault that was just segement and they do mix real and reel names of every telly stars it's just people love maan geet too much so they get's hyper in every small things

..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever

Go to top