Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 5)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I for one am happy for GC and DB. I'ts his choice who he wants to b with not upto fans to dictate who he sould and should'nt see. Each to thier own.
However, one point the " i am nothing without her, i am where i am coz of her" is becoming irritating...GC i think we heard u the first time. ab bas bi karoSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrovarshakhedekargurpreet28heermeheruntamedtigresskhushi_4everAnkita_88..RamKiJanaki..

yeragudipatianu Senior Member
yeragudipatianu
yeragudipatianu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I too did not like the reporter saying Geet se shadi or debina se romance. I did like Debina today though found her sweet. The reporter should realize Drashti's name should not be tarnished. This will affect her reputation of constantly comparing the reel and real life jodi's. I loved Drashti dancing with Gurmeet for Valentine's day celebrations.  She is a thorough professional, very decent. If we respect their personal lives we can get to see more of GC and DD together maybe even in Nach Baliye.

The only thing I did not like was GC constantly saying because of DB he is what he is today. He should love her for what she is and not because she helped him shape his career. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

varshakhedekargurpreet28ruslanazoya-shahuntamedtigressserendipity2khushi_4ever

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

Kushi! i completely agree with you on what you said , We love MSK beyond any limit! but i just cannot related GC with MSK! and may be thats why this blood boiling when his personal life is brought into the serial Or rather Serial is brought into the personal life!

And Ankita, for god sake get the facts right! THIS IS GEET FORUM! you wanna discuss about Gurmina and Ramayan there is a seperate forum called Ramayan forum where the ram sita jap can be done!

About the KSG personal life vs reel life i dont about the DMG forum. But i dont think KSG ever called his costar a dog and he never abused his fans just because some of them posted something in his blog.  This is the reason why many of us are raged when the personal life the actor who portrays MSK is brought here!

Otherwise for me i give a damn about his personal life!Angry

Here you go again....

GC called his co star a dog...if people hava a tendency to find a meaning in their own way then what can one say !!!! but leave me alone dude...i tried to figure out the real meaning by many persons who even does not know who GC is but they even said that it was nothing for her co-star..and if he ahs called her stray dog then why did DD not protest...it seems she is well educated and mature enough but i have seen no difference between their personal life relation !!! its YOU people who has taken their words in a wrong way...but anyway people have their own choice....why should i worry !!!

@bold portion.....i have no intention to talk about them but when you guys claim that they do it for publicity purpose you guys are actually hurting those Ram-sita Fans....I protested that..i have no interest to talk about Gurmina here..You too get these FACTS right !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

I for one am happy for GC and DB. I'ts his choice who he wants to b with not upto fans to dictate who he sould and should'nt see. Each to thier own.
However, one point the " i am nothing without her, i am where i am coz of her" is becoming irritating...GC i think we heard u the first time. ab bas bi karoSmile

yeah i know its irritating...even i feel bored but one thing is u cant change a person ...if we are his fans we need to accept him the way he is...So its okay for me !!!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2..VeenaGcian..shaaranya..RamKiJanaki..

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

yeah i know its irritating...even i feel bored but one thing is u cant change a person ...if we are his fans we need to accept him the way he is...So its okay for me !!!!Smile
I noe that is soo soo irritating
he has said this in practically every interview he has given to date

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroserendipity2Ankita_88

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
well on sbs and sbb this kind of telly shows reporters keep mixing actors actual name with their screen name so it's not big deal but reporters should call their real name when they are showing their personal life.gurmeet was having party with his gf and it was reporters who wrote maangeet and all it's not gurmeet's fault.and actually i don't know about other but i love him as msk geet ka maan that's why i don't feel much to see his pesonal life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

little_mermaid6 Groupbie
little_mermaid6
little_mermaid6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
to every1..someone tell me kya horaha hain yahan?which segment of sbs u all are talking abt??? and whch comparisn??? what did GC did???plz some1 tell me
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by little_mermaid6

to every1..someone tell me kya horaha hain yahan?which segment of sbs u all are talking abt??? and whch comparisn??? what did GC did???plz some1 tell me
if u r a gurmina fan u will not find fault...

and if u r a gurti fan but like gurmina too then u will find no fault

but if u r a obsessed gurti fan and gurmina hater then u will definitely find fault with every other thing !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top