Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 4)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I had thought as u all also love MSK u will understand what i had meant.................. maybe i was unable to put forth what i had intended to say...........................
My mistake... sorry...... but plz guys don't fight................................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian....RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

A personal request to everybody plz no name calling here........ we neither know Dd, or Gc or DB personally.....so doesnt it seem strange that as we see them on screen we are fighting for them here on the forum.... I am not saying this to anyone in particular.... i had meant this post to be something where i could share what i had felt even after feeling down on watching the segments not a fighting place for both camps.

i know DB personally so i will protest if people unnecessary bring comparison between DD and DB...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

chalo frm now onwards its clear dat GC is completely dedicated to DB...............n frm now onwards pls guys let us stop discussing n linking GC n DD...............i am disappionted bt  happy for GC as he has a right to select a perfect match for himself.............DD is my darling n i want her to date a bestest guy in dis world..............i hate dat reporter who is comparing GEET wid DB n calling DB as sautan for GEET............pls dont drag GEET n DD in dis so called real life couple for TRP's............i hate it..............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28khushi_4everPreethi-Premi..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshakhedekar

chalo frm now onwards its clear dat GC is completely dedicated to DB...............n frm now onwards pls guys let us stop discussing n linking GC n DD...............i am disappionted bt  happy for GC as he has a right to select a perfect match for himself.............DD is my darling n i want her to date a bestest guy in dis world..............i hate dat reporter who is comparing GEET wid DB n calling DB as sautan for GEET............pls dont drag GEET n DD in dis so called real life couple for TRP's............i hate it..............

Dude SBSWale used to say or i should say they say in that way only....They used to say "Armaan ki real life Riddhima" then Pratigya ka real life krishna and all...

If you truely have some problem go to the SBS FB Page and tell them you dont like it...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshakhedekarkhushi_4ever

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

Kushi! i completely agree with you on what you said , We love MSK beyond any limit! but i just cannot related GC with MSK! and may be thats why this blood boiling when his personal life is brought into the serial Or rather Serial is brought into the personal life!

And Ankita, for god sake get the facts right! THIS IS GEET FORUM! you wanna discuss about Gurmina and Ramayan there is a seperate forum called Ramayan forum where the ram sita jap can be done!

About the KSG personal life vs reel life i dont about the DMG forum. But i dont think KSG ever called his costar a dog and he never abused his fans just because some of them posted something in his blog.  This is the reason why many of us are raged when the personal life the actor who portrays MSK is brought here!

Otherwise for me i give a damn about his personal life!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashigurpreet28heermeher

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaaranya

@Ankita: we are definately not crossing our limits wen it comes to DEBINA. we are very much within the levels of decency that has 2 b maintained wen it comes to talking abt pple.
none of us here have any personal animosity with Debina we have no hatred for her it's just that we like MAAN & GEET as an onscreen couple and thats all.
We are entitled 2 our POV's i'm sure
absoulutely you are entitled to give ur POV and i know u r not bashing her......i have never said u bash her....but i am indicating towards some immature phans who bash them...

i ahev nothing against u dear....in fact i liked dat u put ur thoughts in a very sensible way...Hug
same here i've nth against u and i too am completely against bashing pple u can say wat u like abt the characters but not the actors as we have no right over themSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
now i feel our princess DD deserves the best who is as loyal to her as GC IS TO TAT db
DD shud also get the true love ov  her life  .
someone hott and hansome complementing DD's looks i want their's to be the hottest offscreen couple.WinkWinkWinkWink much better than dis onscreen one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshakhedekargurpreet28heermehershaaranya

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varshakhedekar

Dude SBSWale used to say or i should say they say in that way only....They used to say "Armaan ki real life Riddhima" then Pratigya ka real life krishna and all...

If you truely have some problem go to the SBS FB Page and tell them you dont like it...!!!!
done dat.......i dont know y u r getting so hyper.............i am just saying dat pls dont drag geet in dis real life couple segment just for trp's........

Go to top