Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i remember SBS people used to say  "Armaan ki Real Life Riddhima"....when they used to talk abt nicole and KSG...!!!! so they shoupld be fault at this too....But in DMG Forum people never ever fought for this reason....But in this forum i see that people cry everytime whenever Gurmina is shown...

DMG used to be such controversial forum but people were sensible enough to separate Real and Reel life.....Thid Forum lacking this.

Dear So much was spoken abt KSG's personal life too & yaar wen REEL N REAL r mixed by the channels n eporters then we audiences have full liberty 2 comment on the real aspect as much we have the liberty 2 comment on the reel aspect Edited by shaaranya - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Dear So much was spoken abt KSG's personal life too & yaar wen REEL N REAL r mixed by the channels n eporters then we audiences have full liberty 2 comment on the real aspect as much we have the liberty 2 comment on the reel aspect 

i am not against of talking abt their personal life...but i m telling people to maintain a minimum level of decency....one may not like someone but bashing sumone is sumthing i cant tolerate...because she too has fan following...but unfortunately people are so muchh into reel life that they often forget that real and reel life is different.
judyp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

The issue is people want to believe that GC's entiire life is Geet and only Geet.  While they can get married, go on a date and have a life outside of the Geet show and this forum.  He GC's life should revolve around Geet and the actors.  While praising him they also insult him.  They can't even be happy that the man is happy in his life. 

He's either a hen-pecked man or he is an unfaithful man or he's Gay because he has not falling in love with his co-star.  He's never an actor who has an outside life.  It's a real pity that people can't be happy for him and wish him the best in life they always have to tear him apart and in the process they insult a woman whose only fault is she has loved a man for a number of years and existed a long time before he acted in a show.

shaaranya thumbnail
@Ankita: we are definately not crossing our limits wen it comes to DEBINA. we are very much within the levels of decency that has 2 b maintained wen it comes to talking abt pple.
none of us here have any personal animosity with Debina we have no hatred for her it's just that we like MAAN & GEET as an onscreen couple and thats all.
We are entitled 2 our POV's i'm sure
varshakhedekar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

then why splash on national channel that shaadi geet se, debina se romance, so who is mixing real and reel life...they could have come to the sbs show as gc and debina...both r famous tv actors...we did not ask for the segment, we did not want such a scene......

hey nanadini completely agree wid u..............i dont know y dis people r flaunting der love in public so much...............i dont know y bt i didnt liked dat sbs n sbb segment..............i love DD n she is way better den anybody..............i dont know y people r comparing DD wid DB..........Edited by varshakhedekar - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: judyp

The issue is people want to believe that GC's entiire life is Geet and only Geet.  While they can get married, go on a date and have a life outside of the Geet show and this forum.  He GC's life should revolve around Geet and the actors.  While praising him they also insult him.  They can't even be happy that the man is happy in his life. 

He's either a hen-pecked man or he is an unfaithful man or he's Gay because he has not falling in love with his co-star.  He's never an actor who has an outside life.  It's a real pity that people can't be happy for him and wish him the best in life they always have to tear him apart and in the process they insult a woman whose only fault is she has loved a man for a number of years and existed a long time before he acted in a show.

and one more thing u forgot to add is GC can't be GC,...,.He needs to be Maan Singh Khurana....They praise Gc only for acting but according to them GC is a gay and joru ka ghulam...Just because they are real life couple they cant flash it out but Mohit-Sanaya did it....Ksg-Nicole ,KSG-Shraddha did it...What is GC's fault here ???? it is only that ke he loves a person whom his "so-called" fans HATES..Some people are saying that they feel sleepy posting the video here....Then whats the point of posting dude???just to get some "LIKES" and some so called entertainment by bashing someone whom they dont know...
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshakhedekar

hey nanadini completely agree wid u..............i dont know y dis people r flaunting der love in public so much...............i hated dat sbs n sbb segment frm core of my heart..............i love DD n she is way better den anybody..............i dont know y people r comparing DD wid DB...........DB is know where near DD in any good sense.

DONT BASH OPENLY THE MODS will close the topic otherwise
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshakhedekar

hey nanadini completely agree wid u..............i dont know y dis people r flaunting der love in public so much...............i hated dat sbs n sbb segment frm core of my heart..............i love DD n she is way better den anybody..............i dont know y people r comparing DD wid DB...........DB is know where near DD in any good sense.

it seems like you know DD and DB personally ....isn't it???this is called immaturity....DB is nowhr  near to DD.....Asif bothe of them are your khala or chachi....
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

I noe exactly my point!
We have no prob wid ur personal life as long as u dont make it public.
they show us a segment of some1's personal life and just like we comment on the reel life of the couples cause their public figures u should b ready 2 listen to our comments on ur personal life too if u make it public

Again i just want to say the the reason i made this post was it seemed to me that the reporter must have made the comparison, as they do not create the segment for telecast while they interview the actors so the actors aren't in full knowledge abt what is abt to be aired as sometimes complete segments of some interviews are edited, deleted or removed, so in the same way how the reporter is going to word out the interview is something that the actors can't know while giving out the interviews...............