Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 2)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i remember SBS people used to say  "Armaan ki Real Life Riddhima"....when they used to talk abt nicole and KSG...!!!! so they shoupld be fault at this too....But in DMG Forum people never ever fought for this reason....But in this forum i see that people cry everytime whenever Gurmina is shown...

DMG used to be such controversial forum but people were sensible enough to separate Real and Reel life.....Thid Forum lacking this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23kashkasukajennmaaneet_pisces..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever..RamKiJanaki..

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by shaaranya

Yeah even though i was very upset after the segments i realised it too that we love MAAN SINGH KHURRANA and GC but he has a lfe of hiw own and we have no say in it.
Very well said that for us the screen charecter becomes the real actor too but in reality we have 2 accept that an actor has a life apart from his character too

then why splash on national channel that shaadi geet se, debina se romance, so who is mixing real and reel life...they could have come to the sbs show as gc and debina...both r famous tv actors...we did not ask for the segment, we did not want such a scene......
I noe exactly my point!
We have no prob wid ur personal life as long as u dont make it public.
they show us a segment of some1's personal life and just like we comment on the reel life of the couples cause their public figures u should b ready 2 listen to our comments on ur personal life too if u make it public

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshakhedekarstarchase

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i remember SBS people used to say  "Armaan ki Real Life Riddhima"....when they used to talk abt nicole and KSG...!!!! so they shoupld be fault at this too....But in DMG Forum people never ever fought for this reason....But in this forum i see that people cry everytime whenever Gurmina is shown...

DMG used to be such controversial forum but people were sensible enough to separate Real and Reel life.....Thid Forum lacking this.
Dear So much was spoken abt KSG's personal life too & yaar wen REEL N REAL r mixed by the channels n eporters then we audiences have full liberty 2 comment on the real aspect as much we have the liberty 2 comment on the reel aspect 

Edited by shaaranya - 27 January 2011 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshakhedekargurpreet28starchase

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

..VeenaGcian....RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Dear So much was spoken abt KSG's personal life too & yaar wen REEL N REAL r mixed by the channels n eporters then we audiences have full liberty 2 comment on the real aspect as much we have the liberty 2 comment on the reel aspect 

i am not against of talking abt their personal life...but i m telling people to maintain a minimum level of decency....one may not like someone but bashing sumone is sumthing i cant tolerate...because she too has fan following...but unfortunately people are so muchh into reel life that they often forget that real and reel life is different.

..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever..RamKiJanaki..

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

@shaaranya : what personal life dude????I remember they did a show together called ramayan...and we are their fans since those days....These segment is not for those Debina Haters or GC personal life haters.....its for Ramayan lovers tooo.......We love them and many Ramayan fans are there who still love them...Just like you guys dont feel bad when GC DD give SBS the already scripted segments...This is for Gurmina fans....They are personal life couple besides they acted in a show too.

The issue is people want to believe that GC's entiire life is Geet and only Geet.  While they can get married, go on a date and have a life outside of the Geet show and this forum.  He GC's life should revolve around Geet and the actors.  While praising him they also insult him.  They can't even be happy that the man is happy in his life. 

He's either a hen-pecked man or he is an unfaithful man or he's Gay because he has not falling in love with his co-star.  He's never an actor who has an outside life.  It's a real pity that people can't be happy for him and wish him the best in life they always have to tear him apart and in the process they insult a woman whose only fault is she has loved a man for a number of years and existed a long time before he acted in a show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukmaaneet_piscesAnkita_88KhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@Ankita: we are definately not crossing our limits wen it comes to DEBINA. we are very much within the levels of decency that has 2 b maintained wen it comes to talking abt pple.
none of us here have any personal animosity with Debina we have no hatred for her it's just that we like MAAN & GEET as an onscreen couple and thats all.
We are entitled 2 our POV's i'm sure

gurpreet28Preethi-Premi

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Yeah even though i was very upset after the segments i realised it too that we love MAAN SINGH KHURRANA and GC but he has a lfe of hiw own and we have no say in it.
Very well said that for us the screen charecter becomes the real actor too but in reality we have 2 accept that an actor has a life apart from his character too

then why splash on national channel that shaadi geet se, debina se romance, so who is mixing real and reel life...they could have come to the sbs show as gc and debina...both r famous tv actors...we did not ask for the segment, we did not want such a scene......
hey nanadini completely agree wid u..............i dont know y dis people r flaunting der love in public so much...............i dont know y bt i didnt liked dat sbs n sbb segment..............i love DD n she is way better den anybody..............i dont know y people r comparing DD wid DB..........

Edited by varshakhedekar - 27 January 2011 at 4:55am

gurpreet28shaaranyananditasingh

Go to top