Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) (Page 10)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

@ankita_88,i absolutely agree with u,agree with every word u said though i am not a gurbina fan but i love gurmeet and respect his personal life.and i really don't understand why people keep on saying that they flaunt their love publicly,for Goodness sake,the sbs team approached them for a segment,why would they refuse,all couples do it,i don't know why people r saying that no other jodi does it,hiten-gauri hv done it always,no one blamed them becoz people were mad about thei pair,now just becoz sm people r unable to differentiate b/w reel and real,people r blaming them.
and can't believe sm are bringing that blog issue up again,GC did not abuse his fans,sm so called fans abused debina on debina's personal blog which she shares with GC and he protested,his message was only for those fans who had used abusive language and i hv seen the comments,they were really abusive.i am glad he protested,proves that he is a real man and not smone who is more interested in appeasing so called fans at the expense of his girlfriend's insult,this made me respect him more,and he never abused Drashti,if he had,Drashti would not hv happily given offscreen interviews with him.i am sure she will be shocked as well if she reads sm of the comments made here.

i second ur each and every word....when they flaunt their life this creates problem for people who are obsessed abt Gurti...They can't even see GC with any other girl !!!! some of DD fans are saying that they wish more rich more handsome guy for DD...but noone of them ever said that they want a GOOD HUMAN ?BEING for DD...Everyone is after looks,money ETC...and what irkes me up is meaning wrongly the blog issue....its really crazy yaar....but what can we do????MSK is not real life....GC is the real which many people can't digest !!!!

u r absolutely correct.anywaz i think most of the fans know how to differentiate b/w the reel and real,i feel majority don't comment in such negative posts as they know there is no use,i myself used to do that most of the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5Ankita_88KhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

riyaanu87 Senior Member
riyaanu87
riyaanu87

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
your absolutely rite...
I was tooo crazy earlier.. then when i saw the real personality of GC, i didn't like it... i felt he was so sober, and blindly in love with DB.. Maybe she brought him fame & love.. but he always displays too much affection on all the interviews.... it sometimes feels fake..
wat about his family.. he never mentions them at all...

Where as i love DD Heart.. she is full of life.. bindas type of gal.. respect her family & i think she rocks in real life as well..Wink
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
You are right, Ankita. Even Drashti's so-called fans only want a handsome dashing person for her, but where has even one member wished for a good human being who will be faithful to her? No one. Even before, people always told GC to break up with DB because she was not 'pretty' enough for him, but has anyone ever given thought to the fact that maybe GC and DB are compatible with each other, and that's why their relationship lasted this long in the telly field? How many actors have you seen in a relationship who have not broken up after one-two years? Relationships in the show biz do not usually last long, and if GC and DB's lasted seven years already, it is really astounding and that proves they hold strong ideals towards each other.

As for me, even though I don't watch Geet anymore, I hope Drashti is blessed with a partner who will be loving and faithful to her. It should not matter how handsome he is to us, because as long as she loves him and he loves her, that is all that matters.

As for Ramayan fans thinking of GC and DB as Ram and Sita, I have only encountered 1/100 fans like that, and they are rare...people are not so stupid as to associate actors with Gods...they love them in the roles just like everyone loves GC and DD as Maan and Geet. There aren't as many mytho fanatics as there are in everyday serial fans, because people know when not to cross the limits when dealing with Godly characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5

Go to top