I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Agree with  you. I love MSK and respect GC a lot coz he gives his 100% to the character of MSK. It saddens me sometime that people of this forum are so against him. On other forums,members just  worship their stars even if they are wrong and on this forum people leave no opportunity to bash GC even when he has no fault.
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

If u have read my last comment i have written there that.........so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
It is an impossibility as he is too good an actor and this is something which i myself have written again and again, so no need to feel funny here.It is to his credit that he can emote so well................ Anyway i am straying from my post which i had no intention of doing.... Didn't mean to fight with anybody........

don't misunderstand me pls,i said i agreed with whatever u said,i just wanted to say that even if u love MSK, its actually GC the actor thet u love,and when i said funny,i did not mean ur comment,i was talking about sm other comments when sm people say that i we like maan and not GC becoz GC is not eith DD .sorry,i should hv been more clear but i didn't mean u becoz u made it clear that u were not thinking about dd or db.
Originally posted by ani442

Agree with  you. I love MSK and respect GC a lot coz he gives his 100% to the character of MSK. It saddens me sometime that people of this forum are so against him. On other forums,members just  worship their stars even if they are wrong and on this forum people leave no opportunity to bash GC even when he has no fault.

i totally agree with u, but dear its wrong to say that people of this forum r against him,he has the max no of fans in IF,and i can assure u that most of the people in the forum r with him,there r some who r against him and they bash him always.but the majority loves him.so pls don't get hurt becoz of sm people.i commented here becoz khushi's topic made sense,we should realize that GC and MSK r different and Khushi said that.
Originally posted by heermeher

stop it guys

poor Khushi

We just luv MSK in geet serial only  )as of now i cant coment on any other serial as i never watched it)not GC not gurti not gurbina

Hats off to creatives who brought maan character into picutre

We are not interested in his personal life becoz we cannot discuss anything on the same page
well said who cares just enjoy geet
Anyways I am not a fan of Gurmeet Chaudary. But a very big fan of Drashti. Drashti. my beatiful angel will one day marry a handsome prince. Who is be much better than this fellow. Her dream man will be more handsome and more caring and more rich. I pray to God Drashti ko Gurmeet se 10000000 times better life partner miley.
I NEVER THOUGHT OF ANY OTHER GIRL BESIDES DD FOR GC, AS YOU SAID IT IS THE CHARATER MSK WE LOVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT WE CANT GET OUR SELVES OUT FROM IT THATS WHY IT IS HARD FOR US TO EXCEPTING THIS FACT THAT GC IS NOT MSK WHO LOVES GEET[DD] TO DEATH,BUT ITS GCs LUV FOR DEBINA  AND I WILL WISH THEM GOOD LUCK, MUST SAY DEBINA IS LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE GC IN HIS LIFE WHO DID NOT FALL FOR DD's BEAUTY AND WITH AWESOME CHEMISTRY.......BUT I WILL STILL  LUV TO BE IN MAANEET LAND AND THAT IS FOR SURE....... Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

i totally agree with u, but dear its wrong to say that people of this forum r against him,he has the max no of fans in IF,and i can assure u that most of the people in the forum r with him,there r some who r against him and they bash him always.but the majority loves him.so pls don't get hurt becoz of sm people.i commented here becoz khushi's topic made sense,we should realize that GC and MSK r different and Khushi said that.

Thanks for boosting me up dear. And I never meant all members, I know most of members like GC. Just was a bit upset due to constant negitivity.
Originally posted by summi16

Anyways I am not a fan of Gurmeet Chaudary. But a very big fan of Drashti. Drashti. my beatiful angel will one day marry a handsome prince. Who is be much better than this fellow. Her dream man will be more handsome and more caring and more rich. I pray to God Drashti ko Gurmeet se 10000000 times better life partner miley.

I am sure Drashti would get her dream man and all happiness. However was there any need to bring GC into this and belittling him by saying that Drashti's dream man would be 1000000 times better. Both would be different and special in their own way. There is no need to compare or belittle one.
Originally posted by summi16

Second you every word in the post buddy...
I love Drasti...and she will get  a Man of her caliber....
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Madam ji... If he had not called her so then why dint he respond to the SBS reporters questions he simply hid the camera with his hand coz he was not ready to face anyone! or should i say he dinthave a face to answer! Huh! You have your interpretation coz i know people who have seen them as Ram-Sita temd to worship them thinking that they are ramm and sita! LOL!

I can give you 100 examples about thier publicity stunts... but you know what.... I have btter things to do and beter things rather than supporting an actor in a forum like this, when that person is in the entertaintment industry to earn money. This is a showbizz industry! If you want only fame and no criticism then just stay away from public eyes!lead a normal man's life like you and me!

I like seeing him onscreen with an actress i enjoy it! thats all! Between why are you doing something you are not interested in like discussing Gurmina here! 😆 

dude why shud he give explanation when he ahs done nothing wrong???SBS ahs a tendency to make gossips for not reason....I love maaneet tooo.Its not only you who is in lvoe with them....I love maaneet to the core but i know how to differentiate personal and professional life...We Gurmina fans are taking this as an offscreen segemtn for us(i know now you guys will say how many gurmina fans are there...but i'd like to say if they have only 1 fan...thats their responsibility to entertain those fans with their off screen moments)...There is another dhamaka coming up on Valentines Day ...i am telling you...Last yr too GC and DB segment was thr....And this yr also will be...But the fact is Thr will be another segment on Gc-DD and unfortunately people will start comparing...

And regarding stray dog comment...oh ya why shud he give any explanation when he is not wrong???and why r u guys phatkofying ur dimags when DD herself does not have any problem????or you guys think DD is illiterate???