Gehna goes 'modern' for her honeymoon!-article

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Gehna goes 'modern' for her honeymoon!

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Neha Marda and Satyajit Sharma

The daughters-in-law of Maasa's family seem to like going the modern way when it comes to impressing their husbands in Balika Vadhu. After Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) who wore salwar kameez for her honeymoon it's her taisa, Gehna (Neha Marda) who will be seen in a salwar kameez and a new avatar now.

A source says, "Basant (Satyajit Sharma) who was suffering from malaria on the show will get well soon and will appreciate everything his wife has done for him. Since, he had been very unfair to her all this time he proposes to take her out. This will just not be an outing but their honeymoon. The two had got married in a situation when Gehna wasn't ready to accept him as her husband. They had never got an opportunity to spend time together but now they will. Gehna will agree to go out with him but before she leaves the haveli, Anandi and Sumitra (Smita Bansal) will pack a few salwar kameezes for her. Not just this they will also help her get some facial and some beauty treatment done so that she looks more beautiful and attractive.LOLShocked

"The honeymoon scene that's to be shot is going to be a mature honeymoon scene as the couple has a different level of understanding. Their love is that of a growing relationship and that will be shown on the screen. But, this does not guarantee that their relationship will be smooth sailing as the age bar still stands as a barrier in their relationship."

Neha says, "I am very happy and excited about my look change as I have just been wearing a lehenga and sari all this time on the show. About the honeymoon scene I do not know how I am going to do it as Satyajit and I have always had a different relationship on the show. These characters aren't very close to each other so let's see."

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingragshah84neteche_cmayur247mitumiSun-Lovergattuone2nonebostaniancuty_kdivmathsudssGauri22daddysgirl786pjyoSRKLuvrammoosnami2811Amor.

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
uske baad taisa
bv rocks
really!!LOL

divmathpjyo

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyonami2811khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
hmm..that will be nice also!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
lolz... gotta see this... i donno how they r gonna show this!! these two 'luv birds' wouldnt even sit close to each other without anandi physically pushing her to him - so wearing something shez never worn before, tht too in front of him? mmm...  must be worth a watch Smile

divmathpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ClapWihistle Whistle !! LOL what am I reading....wow this is a welcome change...cant wait to see what happens !! 

Edited by divmath - 27 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Absolutely cool..
Its about time they have some time just for themaelves.. had they gone for it a few montha back their relationship would have been better.. anywyas better late than never.. atleast they will have some time without massa which is the most important.. LOL

divmathpjyo

Go to top