India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Help!

wadzup123456 Groupbie
wadzup123456
wadzup123456

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I just started watching sapno se bhare naina and since I missed the previous episodes, I have some confusion which I hope you can help clear.
First of all, why does Naina have to pretend to be a married woman to get the job? And second of all, how did she get Daksh to pretend to be her husband when they don't really like each other?

I hope you can help me out by answering my questions Thanks a lot!

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Mrs.Achrekar only employs married people as she thinks they r more responsible n hav undergone a marriage which wil help them know better what exactly is their work for d 2nd Q naina says to daksh k if he didnt com with her she would tel her parents abt the railway incident n that people thought they wer married also her one earing was found in daksh room the second she had with herself n that k he had a til on his back n that daksh had told her 2 com n stay in their house 2 gain their parents c0‹2nfidence n k she was her fiance thats why he had 2 listen 2 her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Lol yes. The above post explained it quite well. But essentially, Daksh was blackmailed into pretending by Naina ROFL

Welcome to the forum though!

And next time, please post any questions at the help desk.

Cheers!
~Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

wadzup123456 Groupbie
wadzup123456
wadzup123456

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@ Pratamesh...Thx a lot! now I understand whats going on!

@ Naina...Thx for the welcome! sorry for not posting it at the help desk..will do so from next time..thanks for letting me know!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ya yar darsh naina is soo cool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index