Tere Liye

Robindo (Page 2)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

@Mages: u replied to this pointless topic very well. Clap

@PandorasBox: dnt even want to try to write a long reply to u. since i feel u hv made up ur point t criticise Robindo even when he is not at fault. wish u understood human psychology, even if its with a drama twist. u hv no idea the extent to which a heartbroken person, who hs no means to tk himself/herself out of depression, can go. besides Robbie is ruining any one's life, he is just making Moulie realise her fault and give her wht she gave him. 

@ red. Excuse me but I think that is rude of you. I expressed my POV, you can express yours. I won't say call it pointless. Dead So we are not free to think? hmmm...

@ bold. Considering I started out university as an undergrad psychology student I think that's quite funnyLOL ( I later switched my major to biochem). One of my favourite professor is doing ongoing research on the topic of Love and I can safely say I'm quite enlightened with his ideas.Day Dreaming There are so many people who go through broken hearts and deal with it.

That's right, you do not want to reply to my post. Are you afraid of my logical arguments? Wink LOLSo instead of defending you POV you attack me.  Until you come up with an objective reasonable explanation for your POV, you're not adding much to the discussion. How can Robby make someone else realize his fault when he himself cannot realize his? Instead of scheming and creeping up on other's life, he should be concentration on his life and where is that son of his? Can he not expend more energy towards his son instead of being so spiteful?

Edited by PandorasBox - 28 January 2011 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitrocks

I agree with your post. Robby is behaving as if its completely Maulis fault that their relationship broke. How can he forget he had an affair which led to a child ? How can he even expect Mauli to ignore this truth and live with him? Absolutely ridiculous. Not that Taposh is great and all esp the way he behaved yesterday with Mauli; I hated it completely the way he was imposing his views on her,. But still Taposh is way better than Robby.I simply cannot connect to this Robby now.He is just trying to put the entire blame on Mauli ignori his doings. And not to forget he is ruining Jonakis llife by agreeing to marry her.Not that Jonaki is innocent but still.However hard the CVs may try , I cannot sympathise with Robby.He was , is and will be at fault. All i will say is that he should just man up and accept his mistake and move on rather than planning to hurt mauli 

Clap I think a lot of people conveniently seem to forget that. Fatal attraction I'd call it.
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ok, i m sorry if i hurt you. bt i m always a it too frank. n if u r a psychology student then its even better na. bt then lets say, Robbie becomes positive, marries JOnaki or odr gal for love,supports Onu and helps him marry Taani. bt odr than tha he palys no odr role in extending d story or for his fans. n yes, since he ll b positive, he ll wipe out all d rpoblems from Onu-Taani's life. so i think ther ll b no Point in continuing wid d serial then. tht ll b better than ruining a good story i guess, so we shld rlly request for a happy ending soon.
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

ok, i m sorry if i hurt you. bt i m always a it too frank. n if u r a psychology student then its even better na. bt then lets say, Robbie becomes positive, marries JOnaki or odr gal for love,supports Onu and helps him marry Taani. bt odr than tha he palys no odr role in extending d story or for his fans. n yes, since he ll b positive, he ll wipe out all d rpoblems from Onu-Taani's life. so i think ther ll b no Point in continuing wid d serial then. tht ll b better than ruining a good story i guess, so we shld rlly request for a happy ending soon.

Don't worry, I do not get hurt easily. Wink And I'd like to make a correction: you mean to say former psychology student. Yes I've traded my Freud for the exciting world of biochemistry.LOL

So now we've gotten to the botton of this, from my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) Rajat fans are liking this track because he gets a bigger role? You will notice no where in my post have I criticized the actor but the character. The charater and actor and two separate entities. Ok so you like to actor, but why be blind to the fault of his character? I'm sure even Rajat can see the weakness in his character. Yes Robby (not Rajat) has faults, in fact I each and every character does (some more than others)

Robby doesn't have to play a negative character to be featured more. It's so out of character from the Robby that was shown in the beginning. I mean he can dump Jonaki and find a new girl and they can show their cutesy love scenes. Then they can show their love transition. They can even have a scene of him and his girl with his son playing in the park. So everyone is happy. Don't you think there's enough villans in the show as it is?

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

How can anyone support/excuse Robby's action. I get it you're lovesick and keen on becoming the next Devdas but come on, this isn't the way to go. Mauli is a married woman. Yes her husband may seem like a jerk at the moment, but she should stick with him and try to make him a better man. Taposh isn't a bad guy. He does a lot of charity work and tries to fight for his country therefore he must have a heart.  He does have his priorities messed up. I guess he has seen a lot of injustice which has made him cold. Plus, we have to consider the fact that he lost his father at a critical time in his life. He lacked a father figure to help him transition into the ideal man.

NO one wants Moulie with Robbie and neither will Robbie break her marriage with Taposh. Yes, Taposh is a nice guy with a good heart. but the goodness has to be expressed, shown, esply in a close relation of husband and wife. When Taposh's father died, he was not a teenager that he needed a grooming. Infact after such a tragedy, people tend to become more responsible towards their family. If Taposh works for charity so that he can prebent such injustices nt to happen wid any1 else, he might as well work harder to make his family's wife worth living.

Now back to Robindo. He is the privileged son of a tycoon business man. I know money isn't everything, but it does make life a lot more easy. So it's safe to stay Robby has a sheltered life. He fell for Mauli and for a while he seemed like the ideal suitor (he said the right thing, showered her with flowers and the likes) Then came his ugly truth. He fathered a child with another woman. Ok even if it turns out that the child isn't his, the fact that he did things that could produce a child is DeadWhy didn't he mention that to Mauli beforehand?

Yes, Robbie's life was priviliged and sheltered. BUt then, d difference between Taposh and Robbie is that Taposh already had a mother and father in his growing up years to teach him good things, values in life, as for them more them money, values were impt, unlike Robbie's father, for whom money was always more impt. Robbie didn't even had his elder bro to guide him and to support him. So he founded happiness in money and gals, and of course there was Ritesh to misguide him. atleast he tried to change himself for good for Moulie. n as for y didn;t he tell MOulie beforehand, when Moulie is not over her first love yet, hw cn Robbie tk d risk of telling such a thing to her, (if its true).

To me, Robby is a big man-child. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching him joking around with Anu and Taani. When it came to his marriage track, it didn't feel plausible. He seems too young to jump into such commitments. It was like seeing a child groom-to-be. Anyways, when his affair came to light, what did he do? He just sat there. If he were a man he would have worked up courage to talk to Mauli. Even after Taani supposetively "told" Mauli. He should have stopped whining like a girl and ran after her to explain himself (if he has any justification that is) not wallow in self pity which then turned into hatred for Taani. Speaking of which, is it a trend to always blame the main heroine for everything and anything? Gosh it's so sickening what kind of message this serial is sending out. Dead Even if Taani did tell Mauli (Why wouldn't she? Mauli is a close childhood friend and it'd be a CRIME to allow Mauli to go though the wedding oblivous to his secret. What happened to girls supporting each other?), what is the big deal? Ok so all her loyalty has to be to Anu's family even though they are in the wrong. Why does a girl have to be so responsible for everything that happens in her sasural. Great message to impressionable young viewers Wacko..

as for d trend of blaming heroine and Robbie's behaviour, first thing tht was not so weird, and second plz blame CVs for tht.

I assuming most of the people in this forum are girls. So let me ask you this, is what Robby doing/is doing acceptable had he done it to you? I am astonished to see topics where Mauli and is called selfish and ugly for what she did to Robby. I'm sorry, but she has every right to follow her heart. She almost got married to someone who has fathered a child without her even knowing. It's like she escaped by the margin of hair. Of course she was traumatized to know that, plus her bestfriend even knew and was willing to keep it secret. In the end, had Mauli married Robby and then been told of his love-child, she would have no way out. I think that was the point so that Mauli would be stuck thus saving the family name. And it was perfectly acceptable. I mean who cares about the girl, right? It's all about Robby. Let's excuse everything he does. I know the actor playing  Robby is eye-candy, hence he probably has a lot of fangirls but let's be objective on his character. He is probably used to getting whatever he desired. Be it the newest electronics or the coolest car. But not acquiring Mauli must have hurt his ego. She is not a thing, she has her own life which he can't put a stake on. 

Plz dnt make assumptions as to why Rajat's fans love him, its for his sheer acting capabilities and variations and not just for his gud looks.

As for Taposh, I really hope he shapes up and they make their marriage work. If they split and Robby tries and suceeds into making Mauli his, that would be absolutely a slap to womanhood. Plus Robby gets everything he wanted in the end like a spoil brat. Would have learned nothing, except blame everyone BUT yourself. Real men do not to that. They take responsibility and face consequences from their action.

Ok I really have to stay on topic and stop my rant. LOL  Robby... there are plently of fishes in the sea. His obsession with Mauli is not endearing at all. If he truly loved her, would he not want her hapiness, not to ruin it? It goes to show what his love really meant. Obsession is a dangerous thing and can never be translated to true love.

Amor.

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@ Chahat. I am blaming the CVs. Characters are the creation of the CVS so when I question a character's action, I am questioning the CVs. And as a post before me said, Taposh was ready to give up his social work to take care of his family while his Bimul was dying. But his father said no, follow your heart. As for Taposh and Mauli, every couples have problems. They will work through it, no need for inteference.

I disagree with your stance, Robby should have revealed about his affair, it's a risk he should have taken. I am not saying that his fans love him for his looks only, he can clearly act. I just fail to understand how the same fans can support his character's actions. Are you differentiation between Rajat and Robby? Do you get that the actor and character are two different entities? No matter how much I love an actor, I wouldn't try to justify his character if they're at fault.
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

How can anyone support/excuse Robby's action. I get it you're lovesick and keen on becoming the next Devdas but come on, this isn't the way to go. Mauli is a married woman. Yes her husband may seem like a jerk at the moment, but she should stick with him and try to make him a better man. Taposh isn't a bad guy. He does a lot of charity work and tries to fight for his country therefore he must have a heart.  He does have his priorities messed up. I guess he has seen a lot of injustice which has made him cold. Plus, we have to consider the fact that he lost his father at a critical time in his life. He lacked a father figure to help him transition into the ideal man.

Now back to Robindo. He is the privileged son of a tycoon business man. I know money isn't everything, but it does make life a lot more easy. So it's safe to stay Robby has a sheltered life. He fell for Mauli and for a while he seemed like the ideal suitor (he said the right thing, showered her with flowers and the likes) Then came his ugly truth. He fathered a child with another woman. Ok even if it turns out that the child isn't his, the fact that he did things that could produce a child is DeadWhy didn't he mention that to Mauli beforehand?

To me, Robby is a big man-child. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching him joking around with Anu and Taani. When it came to his marriage track, it didn't feel plausible. He seems too young to jump into such commitments. It was like seeing a child groom-to-be. Anyways, when his affair came to light, what did he do? He just sat there. If he were a man he would have worked up courage to talk to Mauli. Even after Taani supposetively "told" Mauli. He should have stopped whining like a girl and ran after her to explain himself (if he has any justification that is) not wallow in self pity which then turned into hatred for Taani. Speaking of which, is it a trend to always blame the main heroine for everything and anything? Gosh it's so sickening what kind of message this serial is sending out. Dead Even if Taani did tell Mauli (Why wouldn't she? Mauli is a close childhood friend and it'd be a CRIME to allow Mauli to go though the wedding oblivous to his secret. What happened to girls supporting each other?), what is the big deal? Ok so all her loyalty has to be to Anu's family even though they are in the wrong. Why does a girl have to be so responsible for everything that happens in her sasural. Great message to impressionable young viewers Wacko.

I assuming most of the people in this forum are girls. So let me ask you this, is what Robby doing/is doing acceptable had he done it to you? I am astonished to see topics where Mauli and is called selfish and ugly for what she did to Robby. I'm sorry, but she has every right to follow her heart. She almost got married to someone who has fathered a child without her even knowing. It's like she escaped by the margin of hair. Of course she was traumatized to know that, plus her bestfriend even knew and was willing to keep it secret. In the end, had Mauli married Robby and then been told of his love-child, she would have no way out. I think that was the point so that Mauli would be stuck thus saving the family name. And it was perfectly acceptable. I mean who cares about the girl, right? It's all about Robby. Let's excuse everything he does. I know the actor playing  Robby is eye-candy, hence he probably has a lot of fangirls but let's be objective on his character. He is probably used to getting whatever he desired. Be it the newest electronics or the coolest car. But not acquiring Mauli must have hurt his ego. She is not a thing, she has her own life which he can't put a stake on. 

As for Taposh, I really hope he shapes up and they make their marriage work. If they split and Robby tries and suceeds into making Mauli his, that would be absolutely a slap to womanhood. Plus Robby gets everything he wanted in the end like a spoil brat. Would have learned nothing, except blame everyone BUT yourself. Real men do not to that. They take responsibility and face consequences from their action.

Ok I really have to stay on topic and stop my rant. LOL  Robby... there are plently of fishes in the sea. His obsession with Mauli is not endearing at all. If he truly loved her, would he not want her hapiness, not to ruin it? It goes to show what his love really meant. Obsession is a dangerous thing and can never be translated to true love.

Well speaking of taposh do u remember wen he asked mouli 2 ask  her mother 2 give some money coz he's 2 busy wid his social service that he fails 2 fulfill the basic necessities of their household. Well well well u can really call that a very very responsible husband off course. Again he accepts the call frm his mother 2 return back 2 their home bcoz, as he himself says n i'm not imposing my own assumption here, he just wants 2 get out of his daily financial crisis. From here u can easily deduce how much he cares fr his mom or fr his younger sister. So can u tell me a man who doesnt even cares much fr his mom n sister with whom he has blood relations how can he become a worthy husband n love his wife. Hv u ever seen him taking ne responsibilities either of his mom or his sister. Well I dont remember. As far as I remember it has always been Tani n only Tani who took all the responsiblities and eventually fulfilled them, may it b of her mother or inlaws. now as u said he fights for the country. Well its really gr8 if one does sumthng fr ur society or country, but meanwhile dont u think  one sud take the responsibilities of one's family 2 n fulfill them. i beg ur pardon but I never ever saw Taposh doing ne such thing. Again as u mentioned in ur post that Mouli is not a thing n that robby  sud not crave 2 acquire her 2 in the same manner as he did acquire all his desires. Well in that case do u remember yesterday Taposh was saying 2 Mouli that u r my wife n u hv 2 do whateva I want u 2. She is his wife for god's sake n not a servant or animal. He cant impose his desires, likes n dislikes on her. Here, I'm sorry 2 say, Taposh clearly displays male chauvinism. Now coming 2 taposh's love for mouli, do u really think he loves her? Well from a rational point of view, I dont think he does. Just 3 days be4 ROLI marriage he was least bothered about mouli marrying robby. But wen Jonaki told her that he's losing a girl who luvs him so much n even more wen Robby thanked him fr rejecting mouli n fr giving him his love, taposh suddenly realizes his boundless love for Mouli. Now may b that is called true love, isnt that? And we can see how much scrupulous he is wen he went 2 propose a girl who is some1's fiancee  is gonna get married the nxt day. But off course he is a nice n decent guy, isnt he?

Now coming 2 Robindo, he never is an ideal man and I, having a rational outlook, can clearly see that. But he tried n successfully changed himself for the sake of his love. he changed himself for mouli. He is frank enough 2 put his whole past in front of her. this shows his honesty. And about the child case he himself didnt know about the child's existence otherwise he would surely have told her. you know its a fact wen u luv some1 way 2 much its very difficult 2 admit sum thing which will take ur beloved person miles away from u. u hv seen his mistake but hvnt seen his tears of realization n repentance. U hvnt seen his pain, his dread 2 lose the 1 he loves the most in the world. i know he had an affair with Mrinalini and though I still think the child is not his but still lets assume that its his child and if it is than yes here he's wrong. but u know a person always have his or her positive as well as negative. The mistake which had been committed by him was committed by a robby who didnt care fr ne girl's feelings but the punishment has been received by a man who really luv a girl so much that he changed himself fr her. Saying this I remember an incident wen on her engagement day mouli was in the arms of taposh, both hugging each other. now wen normally a person encounter such behaviour of his or her would be fiancee what would he or she do? Offcourse he or she would cancel the engagement as mouli did demonstrate wen it came on her. but what Robby did? He understood her, realized her dilemma, her pain, her tears and believed on her words that it was her past and even after knowing that she still harbours feelings for Taposh he not only supported her but also didnt cancel the engagement. Now this is something very rarely seen. This is something which can be called true love, 2 support ur partner throughout the difficulties, 2 help ur partner 2 rise out of the difficult times and situations. U know a successful marriage is one in which ur partner understands u, supports u throughout. Also speaking of this I remember an incident wen Mouli was engrossed in thoughts of taposh and called Robby Taposh and after realizing it wen she tried 2 apologize, robby calmed her down. Here also he understood her feelings and that she needs time 2 get out of her first love. So u can c throughout  he understood her n her feelings. I know Robby had (if it is true at all) had committed a mistake in his past. But true love is something which can redeem one's faults. if one is punished for what he had done in one's past at present wen one has changed oneself into a nice person  than what exactly is the need of becoming good. It'll b rather rational 2 remain bad forever if being good u get punished n being bad u get rewarded with everything u want. Robby supported her each n every time but she left him just the moment he needed her the most. When u come 2 analyse a character dont u think u sud focus on the positve as well as negative both sides of the character? 

okay now seeing the situation frm mouli's pov her outburst was natural. But was it necessary 2 marry Taposh the very same day wen she was 2 marry Robby. If she had so much faith on Taposh's love couldnt she w8 for some time or had she been possessed with the insecurity that Taposh can eventually change his decision. it seemed so. if it is so than it isnt true love. It never was. And it is this that killed the sweet, caring person in Robby who used 2 luv some1, care for sum1 n could do nethng for the sake of his love. this act by mouli made him feel betrayed. Wen u r feel betrayed, its human nature 2 seek revenge and wen u r full of avenging spirit u never listen 2 ur rational mind, u never want 2 understand what is right n what is wrong, all that u crave for is revenge n only revenge. 

So here u can c that if Robby had his share of mistakes than mouli and Taposh are also responsible for this situation of him. And if he thinks they had betrayed him i'm afraid he's justified. So u cant just blame him alone for the whole situation if u take a rational view of the situation as a whole, can u?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdsaiba007chahat4uAmor.

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
And moreover plz dont comment about the actor here. U may not like him but plz dont put ur own assumptions as 2 why his fans love him.

chahat4u

Go to top