India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

R.I.P (Page 3)

myworld.22 Senior Member
myworld.22
myworld.22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Dear, our prayers are there with u and ur family.....
May his soul rest in peace.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-x

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Allah ap sab ghar waloon or unki wife sabar day..Confused Ameen

Edited by aisha_1992 - 27 January 2011 at 1:20pm
henna_fazli56 Newbie
henna_fazli56
henna_fazli56

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I understand your pain as i have lost my grandma 2 years ago just like this. 2 months before when i was gonna visit her and see her but unfortyunatley she died in the hospital, all alone. The doctors said she died naturally but me and my dad strongly believe that they killed her, took her off life support. we found out when my aunt called my dad and my dad was screaming mother come back in the streets'. i can neveer forget that day. it scarred my life. i wish all the best and Allah will be there with you, as allah loves u dearly. may his soul rest in peace..amen

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
My condolences to you and your family. As I was reading this post, I didn't even realize and I felt a tear escape from my right eye, and I didn't even know your cousin or your family. May God give patience, and courage to you, your family, his family, and his friends to attain the strength to handle this grief. I shudder to think what his wife will be going through, and his son will have no memory of his father.....Oh God please save all of us from this unbearably horrifying faith..........Even though I can't be there physically, just know that I m there in spirit.

x-Sundas-x

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
innalillah wainna ilaihe rajeun...

x-Sundas-x

crazyamu11 Groupbie
crazyamu11
crazyamu11

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
really feel sorry for your loss just have patient god be with you !!!

x-Sundas-x

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Allah (swt) app sab ko sabr de aur unko jannat mein jagah dein...
i know how u feel.. i use to not understand when people would cry over death because its a part of life and its bound to happen.. but u no when u lose someone of ur own , it feels like u lost a part of yourself...

6 years ago i was at my taya's house (he has two daughters) and my phopho's daughter was with me. . we had a sleep over.. watched movies all night and the next morning we went to the mall   shopped, watched a movie.. and came back home to eat since we hadn't eaten in life 4-5 hours!  as soon as we came home.. we were getting the food ready and we got a phone call i don't know who it was but my tayi picked up and after a little bit started banging her head on the wall saying WHY...  we all got worried...  didn't know what to do... suddenly she whispered.. "woh nahi hai(he's no more)"  we didn't understand and suddenly she whispered his name...  we all started to cry... our hunger died within seconds...  after she controlled herself we drove to his house.. he was only 16 about to graduate highschool and go to university..  one of the most healthiest person i know  (sudden death)  after losing him... our world changed..even i questioned  what did we do to deserve this.. his parents, sister, brother ???   i know there is some reason he was taken though i don't understand it..  

even though its been 6 years, he's made such an impact that its hard to forget him... i'm sure voh nek adm theh.. just keep him in ur life.. talk about him sometimes and let zain know about his dad..  he deserves that much.. my brother was 3 and his brother was 5.. we still talk about him so our brothers can look up to him as a role model..

x-Sundas-x

sweet7863 Senior Member
sweet7863
sweet7863

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un To Him We Belong and to Him We Return...." inshallah every thing will be alright....you and your family will be in my prayers. time is the best healing for even the biggest wound. keep strong and may Allah (SWT) give your family the strength to surpass this time.

x-Sundas-x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index