Posted: 13 years ago
innalillah wainna ilaihe rajeun...
really feel sorry for your loss just have patient god be with you !!!
Allah (swt) app sab ko sabr de aur unko jannat mein jagah dein...
i know how u feel.. i use to not understand when people would cry over death because its a part of life and its bound to happen.. but u no when u lose someone of ur own , it feels like u lost a part of yourself...

6 years ago i was at my taya's house (he has two daughters) and my phopho's daughter was with me. . we had a sleep over.. watched movies all night and the next morning we went to the mall   shopped, watched a movie.. and came back home to eat since we hadn't eaten in life 4-5 hours!  as soon as we came home.. we were getting the food ready and we got a phone call i don't know who it was but my tayi picked up and after a little bit started banging her head on the wall saying WHY...  we all got worried...  didn't know what to do... suddenly she whispered.. "woh nahi hai(he's no more)"  we didn't understand and suddenly she whispered his name...  we all started to cry... our hunger died within seconds...  after she controlled herself we drove to his house.. he was only 16 about to graduate highschool and go to university..  one of the most healthiest person i know  (sudden death)  after losing him... our world changed..even i questioned  what did we do to deserve this.. his parents, sister, brother ???   i know there is some reason he was taken though i don't understand it..  

even though its been 6 years, he's made such an impact that its hard to forget him... i'm sure voh nek adm theh.. just keep him in ur life.. talk about him sometimes and let zain know about his dad..  he deserves that much.. my brother was 3 and his brother was 5.. we still talk about him so our brothers can look up to him as a role model..
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un To Him We Belong and to Him We Return...." inshallah every thing will be alright....you and your family will be in my prayers. time is the best healing for even the biggest wound. keep strong and may Allah (SWT) give your family the strength to surpass this time.
hey.. i know the pain of losing someone close to you.. i hav recently gone through it myself..
you take care of yourself k..
i will pray that your cousin's soul rests in peace.. and that his wife and young kid are able to find happiness once again, knowing that he is somewhere above, watching over them both..
plz extend my condolences to your cousin's wife and ur whole family..

take care..
may his soul rest in peace...............
I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace in your time of mourning. May Allah always bless you and yours. Ameen.