...Mitali...
...Mitali...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
HOPE SO BUT DON'T THINK SOConfused

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Just a Rumour.....Smile  Do not believe it ..............

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 27 January 2011 at 6:32am
-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Such a Positive Post!!
Hope its true!!
sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hope so it's true
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
am i the only one who wishes that this does NOT happen??!!
and i'm sorry to burst ur hopes ppl....bt this really seems unlikely...its already feb...AB has signed a new show...GH has denied...no1 related to MJHT has said a word abt it...i'm quite positive that its just a rumor!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
same actors....yes! new leads...no!!!
ratiloveralways Newbie
ratiloveralways
ratiloveralways

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Arti and monaya are no more college students.They didnot look  so in old mjht itself.(my pov).If it is not a rumour then i am very happy for it.
  I think if mjht comes back this year itself,they may cast new faces for college drama.I am saying so bcoz Arjun already signed a show,rati in wait of some strong characters and reality shows and monaya ,i don't know.
  If they try to bring it with the same cast,PH and Cv's must try something really different and out of college drama.

agree with u but it can be a matured love story instead of college love and they can change the story for mayur and arti  and i bet it will be a huge success because they still have great chemistry yaar 
sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratiloveralways

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Arti and monaya are no more college students.They didnot look  so in old mjht itself.(my pov).If it is not a rumour then i am very happy for it.
  I think if mjht comes back this year itself,they may cast new faces for college drama.I am saying so bcoz Arjun already signed a show,rati in wait of some strong characters and reality shows and monaya ,i don't know.
  If they try to bring it with the same cast,PH and Cv's must try something really different and out of college drama.

agree with u but it can be a matured love story instead of college love and they can change the story for mayur and arti  and i bet it will be a huge success because they still have great chemistry yaar 

they dnt have to show excel college anymore unless if it was dmg than sanjeevani shld be there. mayur n sajan can have brand new story by keeping the original character alive. a lot of shows are cmng bk with different story..

rumour or ot...i dnt knw but m happy!!!! i hope our entertainment resume again by march and it wld be wonderful 2 relive those memories n eagerness of waiting our respective leads story..waiting 4 promo, we fans fighting with one andr regarding screen space issues....but i really dnt want any new ppl as parallel leads....coz its only 20 min show and we can't have enough of our fav couple.

lets hope for the best...finger cross!!!

Go to top