India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

27th jan episode highlights

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Epi starts with the guy smoking in naina's room....she goes back in bathroom to check something by then the guy escaped.....naina sees a cigarette outside her room...just then daksh comes out of his room....she thinks daksh was smoking in her room.....kaka's son vedant is introduced....naina sees cigarette's in his pocket.....kaka as usual insults him....at dining table vedant calls naina by her name....kaka gets furious n tells him to call her tai...
Some man comes to get money for cable.....daksh cant find his wallet....naina says its with her n then makes some excuse how she found it....

I missed the second part....sorry.....

Daksh has come to some market to buy flowers for aai....mr n mrs acharekar see him....he tells them about some case in pune....they tell him to come with naina to their farmhouse after work....end

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilsarahjareenlarimel22ashluvdmgshelly_nairsandhya.pyar-ishk

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
In d second part naina goes n gets d wallet when asked says k in d morning when daksh was passing by her room it fell n she picked it up but forgot 2 return it.daksh gets angry n goes with taking d wallet naina goes fter him n daksh near his room says k u rubbed it n now telling lie as always naina reminds k he had left it in d caffeteria while taking d wallet daksh by mistake throws nainas cell down naina says k count d money mrs.achrekar said k a wife has her right on husbands wallet so check k if hav nt exploited my right daksh tels k nt 2 act smart naina bends 2 pick d cell n daksh just moves back then vibha asks her daughter in law for her clothes 2 give akriti for her 2 wear when she wil go infront of d boys family who wil com 2 c her she says k i wont give but later gets a dress which is in bad state vibha says k let it b then naina cals vibha in her room n tels k she has got a dress for akriti n as she wont take it 4m my hands as she doesnt like me u give it 2 her vibha kisses naina on her forehead n goes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilsarahjareenashluvdmgsandhya.shelly_nairpyar-ishk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index