maaan was busy so this track in ghsp

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
now its confirm that maan was busy that is why we didn't get any maneet moments and bd were their .now we see why this door  door wala track was introduced.
now hope all will be well and things will be resolved  soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah now i got the raeson for use of BD in yesterday's episode!!
Hope he doesnt decide 2 go on a vacation now that'll be the end of it all in GHSP
Originally posted by sanjh1234

now its confirm that maan was busy that is why we didn't get any maneet moments and bd were their .now we see why this door  door wala track was introduced.
now hope all will be well and things will be resolved  soonπŸ˜†
                                                                                                                                                                              I don't think Maan will be free so early so get ready to see more BD's like yesterday.πŸ˜‰

now hope all will be well and things will be resolved  soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sanjh , i posted this same thing in my post

but some ppl got upset ....

now hope all will be well and things will be resolved  soonπŸ˜†

guess now they will have to ration the maaneet scenes...guess we have to be at somebody's mercy if we r to get scenes of maan and geet together!!!
ab to aakhe tarash gayee kuch to darash dikhaajaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shweta13

WHAT is BD?
he z also busy wid dance rehrsal n same goes for drashti so i thnk we hav 2 see more scenes wid body double....
Pr meri ek guzarish hai agar cv ko bd use krna hai to annie n staff k saath kare nt wid geet..
Originally posted by heena88

bd means body doubles