Haveli on fire - Reform Suman !? - SBB

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
There was On Location of Agle Janam  On SBB Today -

Haveli's Main door was burning ..Loha & RV screams & comes out says "Who did it ...How ? Rekha , Gangi , Madhur ,Jamuni was already out ...Madhav was with Loha ..May baby was scared with all this Fire around...

Laali was still inside..They says it  & not shown what happened Inside ..But Finally Our Hero Shekhar succeeds to take her out..While he takes her out in arms ...She was in Siddy's Look & unconscious ..

In another Scene Laali was well & standing out in  shock with Fire...Suman was telling her That She did it with Surbhi for revenge...Pls Forgive me ...I m Sorry  ..She was crying..Laali tells Pls stop crying ..Only human makes mistake na..So you did...Could not hear Rest..(But it signs May this fire will reform Suman ..I guess May inside Laali saved her...So)

Abhishekh tells about On going Drama that  - Laali has 1001 enemy..Everyday One or other tries to kill or harm her..& Ratan says But you come & saves me..yr Love saved me Everytime... And there was Never gonna stop Masti of AJ cast off the shoot During  fire sequence was there....😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😛oh really? she will reform? I don't believe this what about the sword what whom are they going to use it on?😕😛
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Yeah I felt the same When I saw...But she was crying & begging for apology to Laali...Hope she really Mean It... About Sword No Idea Dear..May It used with Surbhi since shes gonna die in Fire...
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another fire !!!!..Oh puuuuuleeease.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
yeah ..But seems like this fire gonna cost them lot...😉