Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

A possible track: Mona faces up to goondas for Anu (Page 2)

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you!

I was so heartbroken today when I heard Mona spot Anu coming out of the shop and she told Parmeet that she and Anu don't love each other and the gift box falls from his hand!

Oh! Tragic!

Girls everywhere are probably sighing....I know they'll make us wait and wait for it....better not make us wait too long, otherwise it will be like Pavitra Rishta, when they kept the pair apart so long, viewers started tuning out and they fell from the no. 1 spot in the ratings...

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Thank you!

I was so heartbroken today when I heard Mona spot Anu coming out of the shop and she told Parmeet that she and Anu don't love each other and the gift box falls from his hand!

Oh! Tragic!

Girls everywhere are probably sighing....I know they'll make us wait and wait for it....better not make us wait too long, otherwise it will be like Pavitra Rishta, when they kept the pair apart so long, viewers started tuning out and they fell from the no. 1 spot in the ratings...

I know what you mean, I was disappointed with that. I was thinking to myself Why O Why did he came out just then, couldn't he have waited a bit longer or come earlierOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafan

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Exactly Kajolj!

He could have stayed in a bit longer and got it gift wrapped...that takes a couple of mins.

But alas, our Mona wanted him to hear this....just like he was talking to his buddy saying he didn't love Mona and it was all a bhool.

Ok. They're even now. Now can they start patching things up? This is too much, just when they're anywhere near a reconciliation, it goes bust.

Hai Rabba! That's all I can say! (-:
Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
What does Mona want? Last episode she was wondering how she could get Anukalp to fall in love with her again. Now in this episode all she wanted to do was exact revenge from Anukalp for what he said to Aditya his coworker. Mona/the CVs should decide what she wants. Does she want Anukalp to love her or not? Or did she bring him with her just to make him suffer for what he said that he doesn't love her anymore. Not sure where the CVs are taking this.

But I love your track idea Archana Fan. It's way better than what we are seeing right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafan

tanzeb Senior Member
tanzeb
tanzeb

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Why not bring Goldie back to reignite the fire? 
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
If Goldie promises not to slip cyanide into Monakalp's drinks, then yeah....he can return...

ek minute mein Anu seedha ho jaega and Mona will start clinging to him for protection...

Goldie turned out to be pretty violent, Mona didn't even tell anyone, not even her parents that he slapped her....they'd have scrapped the wedding right there...but Sweetieji beech mein aa padi....

hai rabba...
lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Will this track will really happen in Ram Milaye Jodi? 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Please answer

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
This is just a script idea that I think the CVs will enjoy...this is not a real script.

I write screenplays but right now only for Hollywood, since I don't live in India. I like Indian serials so I offer ideas from time to time, some have been taken, some have not.

But since some of my ideas have been used, and I don't charge money for offering plot lines, I reserve my best ideas and work for Hollywood, where they acknowledge you when they take your ideas and also pay you handsomely.

When the story begins to get stale in Indian TV serials, and I see the forum folks want more originality and innovation and twists, I offer my ideas. So far, I don't charge for my contributions.

So, all of you can enjoy!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index