Complete mood off after watchin sbs/sbb today...

Posted: 13 years ago
I only wanted to write that i'm sad after watchin today's segments and in this mood i dont feel like writing anything else.. I wish they would only show us television show related news and not public display of personal affections which we are not interested and which turns us so off.... 🤢
AGREED!!!
I noe they love each oder n r gonna get married soon but they should keep their romance off the camera.
We fans see stuff like this dont like it n the pple bash Debina n then GC gets pissed so the best possible solution to them is to not show segments related 2 their pvt lives
it's better if we ignore them.....just concentrate on maaneet....
the sautan isnt allowed on this forums..but seriously what a turn off- go get a room...
people what did they show in SBS today that you are upset i want to know if you don't mind...
Originally posted by abd_20

people what did they show in SBS today that you are upset i want to know if you don't mind...
i think they showed gc's real life gf  and they were having pizza...i believe....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Originally posted by abd_20

In SBS they showed GC n DB have gone on a date n there he makes pizza for her and then they sit together n eat n stuff like that
In SBB they shoed it was Zor ka Jhatka launch n there DB is close 2 Rohit verma n therethey again show PDA🤢
Originally posted by shaaranya

In SBS they showed GC n DB have gone on a date n there he makes pizza for her and then they sit together n eat n stuff like that
In SBB they shoed it was Zor ka Jhatka launch n there DB is close 2 Rohit verma n therethey again show PDA🤢

People who can display their karwa chaut on TV🤢 Now this pizza date🤢 I am worried what all they willl end up showing! Ok i changed the channel alreayd!😆

Between, i hate when people refer to DB as real life Geet... 🤢
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

People who can display their karwa chaut on TV🤢 Now this pizza date🤢 I am worried what all they willl end up showing! Ok i changed the channel alreayd!😆

Exactly we're supposed to distinguish between real life and reel life and not make any comments on the real life so why are they then mixing both up......don't get it...

Now that it's compared on SBB & SBS & they have mentioned Geet does that mean now the topic is open for discussion cause now they have connected it to the show haven't they 😆
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

I noe that was the last straw on the camel's back
refering 2 DB as Maan ki asli GEET!!!😡😡😡
n yeah u're rite aaj toh sirf date dikhaya hai kya pata kal kya dikhayenge😲