India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

JDJ 4 Show is Rigged (Page 2)

Ubuntuu Senior Member
Ubuntuu
Ubuntuu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I compeletly agree that more than Ankita it was krushna who deserved to come back. The part where Ankita told was very funny as it did sound and look like@she memorizing LOL.... I felt Salman was arrogant not Sushant as Sushant was the one who went to Salman and asked him something...but Salman acted as if he is great or some thing and him cold shoulders,IF Sushant was arrogant he wouldn't had been to Salman by him self.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadvita

I compeletly agree that more than Ankita it was krushna who deserved to come back. The part where Ankita told was very funny as it did sound and look like@she memorizing LOL.... I felt Salman was arrogant not Sushant as Sushant was the one who went to Salman and asked him something...but Salman acted as if he is great or some thing and him cold shoulders,IF Sushant was arrogant he wouldn't had been to Salman by him self.

well, if you read his lips , he asked "kaisa hai tu" LOL ...
actually , i dont find anyone arrogant on the show , i find all of them to be really sweet ... sushant , ankita , yana , salman , ragini , chang , etc ...
Everyone seem to be getting along great with each other ...
and ya , reg : ankita's " i am the best statement " , she said it in jest .. everyone burst out laughing , madhuri , remo , chang , sushant , and ankita herself .. but nobody sees that ...
they dont see the tone and expressions with which she said that , they dont see the way she congratulated SalYana .. and she didnt just say "congratulations" ... she said "they deserve it" , " zaroori tha unka wapas aana " and " ab aur mazaa aayega " - meaning - the show will get more interesting and fun to watch since SaYana are fab performers ... thats the way i interpreted it...
but of course , ankita is arrogant Wacko, so forget about interpreting it in this way , nobody even remembers that she said all this ... LOL

Edited by lunza - 27 January 2011 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherryTani91

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandu28

Hey Friends,

JDJ 4 is surely rigged.  Krushna was way ahead better than Ankita.  Yana & Salman were the best.  If it was just one couple it should have always been Yana & Salman.  As it is now 2 couples, Krushna deserved to be there.  Did you also observce how arrogantly Sushant & Ankita behaved when they were asked who deserves to come back in wild card entry.

Sushant just b'cos he has an affair with Ankita does not mean that he needs her back in the show.  If he does not select Ankita, he knows she would leave him high & dry in their real life affair.  Ankita too when asked who deserved to be there more said she herself and no one else.

I appreciate what Yana & Salman said.  Yana said that she just wanted to perform more in front of the judges and she never self praised herself.
Very well said. They both are arrogant only.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Same here Lunza. I have a feeling that they are all good friends. I wish their offscreen masti is shown in an Avi or something. Chang was sitting with Sushant during the wildcard results, and both of them seemed so happy when it was announced that Ankita would return.

Even in the group performance during Madhuri special, they were all having so much of fun.. Sushant, Mahi and Chang.

In fact, when the contestants were asked for the first time when the group performances were done (disco round) , that what they think about it, Sushant said, "Sab saath mein dance kar rahe hain isliye maza aa raha hai."

But no, people don't see this. They only have one thing on their minds- "Sushant= Mr. Arrogant"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrylunzaTani91Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

@prishta: After so many defences, you still need more?

Go check the 'Being honest' post. I have left a reply there for you on Pg. 7.Most of the 'facts' you wrote about Sushant to point his overconfidence were WRONG. I have given the source along with each point.

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 January 2011 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzapeachesnplumsTanyaz

bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Ankita's performance was much better than Krushna's.

In this case there is no question. Yes the show is full of crap.
Sorry for the contestants and the Jude Madhuri.
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Can we stop compare ankita and Krushna again and again..
And if want to then without bashing or pointing down the other one..

Go to top