Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

JDJ 4 Show is Rigged

chandu28 Senior Member
chandu28
chandu28

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

JDJ 4 is surely rigged.  Krushna was way ahead better than Ankita.  Yana & Salman were the best.  If it was just one couple it should have always been Yana & Salman.  As it is now 2 couples, Krushna deserved to be there.  Did you also observce how arrogantly Sushant & Ankita behaved when they were asked who deserves to come back in wild card entry.

Sushant just b'cos he has an affair with Ankita does not mean that he needs her back in the show.  If he does not select Ankita, he knows she would leave him high & dry in their real life affair.  Ankita too when asked who deserved to be there more said she herself and no one else.

I appreciate what Yana & Salman said.  Yana said that she just wanted to perform more in front of the judges and she never self praised herself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prishtabratz007-desigirl-Shehreen_27Shayarisherma-Aaliyah-

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Don't we all support our favourites in the show, even if they are not necessarily the best? If your brother/sister/friend/GF is in a competition, wouldn't you want them to win? Similarily Sushant wanted Ankita to come back. It was pretty expected. What's that got to do with being arrogant? He didn't say she deserves it more than others, neither did he let down others. He just said that he wanted her to come back and pointed out her good points and groW*H. Arrogance is when you put down others and raise yourself and behave hoity toity.

Ankita didn't self-praise herself, she just said that she had done some different acts in the past and wanted to do more. She didn't say she deserved it more than Yana or anything. 'I'm the best' was said in humour, all laughed at it and she also laughed at herself. In fact, when Madhuri announced that Yana was going to come back, she agreed and said that 'Absolutely, Yana- Salman deserve to come back'. Even Salman Yana hugged Ankita when she came back, did you catch that in the end?

So on what basis are you calling her arrogant? You may have a difference of opinion and feel that Krushna deserved to come back, fair enough, I leave that to you, but I didn't see Ankita's arrogance anywhere. First she accepted her elimination gracefully, then she handled her 'supposed' defeat in the WC round gracefully and said that yes, Salman Yana deserved to come back.She took her elimination very sportingly, much sportingly than Krushna in fact, who hit out against the production house and the show as soon as he was eliminated Saying the show was rigged and he was more popular than others and so on and said he didn't have the heart to come back for the wild card round.

You may like Salman Yana, good, then support them na! No point in bringing down other contestants to raise your favourites. All the contestants seem to be very friendly with each other and they don't seem to have problems amongst themselves.

BTW, even Ragini said that she wanted Krushna to come back in the wildcard round, and that was recorded before the performances had taken place. So, going by YOUR consideration and YOUR definition of arrogance- why isn't Ragini declared arrogant?LOL Why is only Sushant considered arrogant for supporting Ankita?

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 January 2011 at 3:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0594--Minks--vishwapCuteCherrylunzaNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Firstly i'll say every person is entitled to dere opinions and yes everyone has dere own fave contestant and even i've

but dun you think its pretty harsh saying completely dat she doesn't deserve WC at all?she may not have scored a perfect 30 but she gradually increased her graph consistently and improvised like anything..and considering all the facts dey brought her ALSO back just not cos of popularity or sympathy..she proved she deserved to come back through her performance..

and everyone has dere own faves and sushant also said the same but didn't said only she deserves to be back..he wished her to be back..deres a lot of difference in dat statement and agree wid niki Rags also wished krushna to be back...why didnt you notice dat  dere?

and who are we to say dat Ankita'll ditch sushant if he doesn't support her?firstly dey haven;t officially stated dat dey are seeing each other and how we can claim statements like dat...if it is the case dey both wouldnt sign the show at all as dey both know it is a competiton and only one will the competition..

and one more thing i would love to add..i really like sushant,Ankita,chang,Rags and in JDJ i like dem and yana also and if any of my fave is eliminated i would take it sportingly and sit back,enjoy the show..because in any competiton the main funda is the same only one can win the competition and dey truly deserves it just like prev season winner Baichung

dats entirely my opinion No offence

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgyCuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i dont  agree with 'chandu28 bcoz if u love someone u will support him  ,its ur loyality & devotion to him but 1 thing ankita was better than krushna she dances very gracefully
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Ankita didn't self-praise herself, she just said that she had done some different acts in the past and wanted to do more. She didn't say she deserved it more than Yana or anything. 'I'm the best' was said in humour, all laughed at it and she also laughed at herself. In fact, when Madhuri announced that Yana was going to come back, she agreed and said that 'Absolutely, Yana- Salman deserve to come back'. Even Salman Yana hugged Ankita when she came back, did you catch that in the end?

all those who found "arrogance" in ankita's statement conveniently ignore the part in bold ... they dont see the sporting way she took her elimination , they dont see the way she congratulated SalYana , they dont see the way how she was genuinely belwildered by what was happening (when madz was trying to explain to her that she is back as wild card entry..) ..
It is like people have formed an opinion about her , and are now trying to see traces of arrogance in every statement of hers , in every reaction of hers ..
And what was sushant supposed to do ? Lie and take SalYana's name ? Obviously people are going to choose family and girlfriends/boyfriends first ..
Ragini took krushna's name bcuz he is her brother .. but of course , no one calls her arrogant ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryTani91nikitagmc

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Ya rite Sushant is arrogant because he supported his gf and was not diplomatic uff I do not know wat u ppl have against those two arey if u do not like them ignore them na these shows no matter wat u can love them u can hate them but cant ignore them tat shows their popularity support ur fav but why fault others

CuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandu28

Sushant just b'cos he has an affair with Ankita does not mean that he needs her back in the show.  If he does not select Ankita, he knows she would leave him high & dry in their real life affair.

Stable relationships dont break due to something as frivolous as a reality game show ...

CuteCherrynikitagmc-Aaliyah-

Go to top