India-Forums

So much negativity in that house

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

The Berry house seems so much negative. There will be no positive energy in a house where people wake by 1pm. Half a day has already passed when people r waking from sleep. And they wake straight to lunch. I can understand once in a while but this is a normal routine in that house. so disgusting. Dead

No wonder people in that family r all frustrated and throwing off bad signals. Im sure there must be lots of fights going on in that house. And with the hukka smoking going on all the time i really wonder if that is a house with decent people living in. Cant believe that teenager lazes around doing nothing. usually teenagers always hang out with friends or r looking for some source of income or even better trying to shape up their career. this suraj boy does none of these. Ouch

Compared to that Apara seemed much more decent.........maybe she doesnt know to cook but thats not everything. Her daughter is so well groomed and that shows her as a good mother which is more imp.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanakshailyshrutireddygr8bratz007lifeztufzarmeeno-Sneha25-cool_yv-naureen786-bamboocopter

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Well in the weekends im like that..I wake up at one, and straight to lunchOuch

But i agree with you on the Hukkah part lol
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i hate that familiy seriosly!

sudesh mean he is the BIG BOSS In the and woman is nothing

his mother keeps herself always to bash someone who ac actually right

devrani sahiba is a ***** she is so cunning kaam kaaj karti nahin aur apne aap ko bohut zyada samjahti hai

aisi hoti hai family!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index