India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I love SBS/SBB today (Page 3)

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yeah Guru was missing Debina a lot & was even worried for her as she had got bump on her lips while shooting in Argentina reality ZKJ i guess Guru must be in his full bf element...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
again same discussion , mood off , why in IF discussion about db, always create problem, subah subah mood kbarab. jab bhi gc ki personal life discuss hoti hai hangama ho jata hai.jinko db ke liye khushi hai wo apne paas rakho geet IF main dikhane ki kya jaroorat, jab pata hai, geet fans are not intrested to listen.

Edited by alovi_21 - 27 January 2011 at 3:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrsihuAyesha05shaaranya

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

again same discussion , mood off , why in IF discussion about db, always create problem, subah subah mood kbarab. jab bhi gc ki personal life discuss hoti hai hangama ho jata hai.jinko db ke liye khushi hai wo apne paas rakho geet IF main dikhane ki kya jaroorat, jab pata hai, geet fans are not intrested to listen.
thats what yaar...we are already pissed off with their talks......please v beg u all gurbina fans , atleast dont praise them here , it really upsets...Pinch...
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by varshr

Frankly i didnt like both the segments even one bit!!
No offence 2 any GURBINA lovers i dont hate debinabut i just dint like the segments
i only liked the rehersal part of it
agreed....pata nahi kiska muh dekha tha subah jo ye dekhne ko mila....Dead.....

Same here no offence 2 any GURBINA fans...
I noe it was very irritating!
I noe he loves her 2 the core but let them keep their romance n love story off the camera

hello dear they didn't go to SBS people,SBS people came to them and she is his real life. He is a popular actor and they show his persoal life to. if we are not interested u can switch channels. we cannot say that they cannot come before cameras
See i'm saying this wid referance 2 the no of posts that open after segments like this that bash Debina that becomes very unpleasant for every1, it upsets GC n all the pple related there too

ya i know dear but u see because of one incident they cannot be hiding. we should be in limits thats all
yeah agreed but why even give the chance for ple 2 actually comment??

hey guys they show so many actors real life partners with them and i just share iam happy if u are not happy then ok why to have a debate here

Edited by verode - 27 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

thats what yaar...we are already pissed off with their talks......please v beg u all gurbina fans , atleast dont praise them here , it really upsets...Pinch...

i am not praising anyone here. i just share that guru happy in real life too. i dont think i was wrong friends
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Frankly i didnt like both the segments even one bit!!
No offence 2 any GURBINA lovers i dont hate debinabut i just dint like the segments
i only liked the rehersal part of it
agreed....pata nahi kiska muh dekha tha subah jo ye dekhne ko mila....Dead.....

Same here no offence 2 any GURBINA fans...
I noe it was very irritating!
I noe he loves her 2 the core but let them keep their romance n love story off the camera

hello dear they didn't go to SBS people,SBS people came to them and she is his real life. He is a popular actor and they show his persoal life to. if we are not interested u can switch channels. we cannot say that they cannot come before cameras
See i'm saying this wid referance 2 the no of posts that open after segments like this that bash Debina that becomes very unpleasant for every1, it upsets GC n all the pple related there too

ya i know dear but u see because of one incident they cannot be hiding. we should be in limits thats all
yeah agreed but why even give the chance for ple 2 actually comment??

hey guys they show so many actors real life partners wiht them and i just sahre ia ma happy if u are not happy then ok why to have a debate here
Veena madam,
Point no. - They show a lot of real life couple... agreed... But once it comes to the TV i mean onscreen, their closnes or intimacy what everDead it is, they are bound to be enjoyed by people like you and criticised by people like me!

So if they want onyl honey i mean praise then they can probably make a personal video and send it to their fans... If they show on a TV whcih people like me also see, i am bound to pass my comment!

And you know why all this arguement! All because of that jinxed blog entry!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006ashishaaranyaSerenity_me

sonia_arti Senior Member
sonia_arti
sonia_arti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i dont like sbb segment
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

i am not praising anyone here. i just share that guru happy in real life too. i dont think i was wrong friends
Laws of GF states clearly - No personal life discussion!!!!!Angry If it is bent to discuss about happiness then some will ask questions about why it cant be bent to critizing about the personal life!!@!!!!@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiSerenity_me

Go to top