Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: verode

hey guys they show so many actors real life partners wiht them and i just sahre ia ma happy if u are not happy then ok why to have a debate here

Veena madam,
Point no. - They show a lot of real life couple... agreed... But once it comes to the TV i mean onscreen, their closnes or intimacy what ever🤢 it is, they are bound to be enjoyed by people like you and criticised by people like me!

So if they want onyl honey i mean praise then they can probably make a personal video and send it to their fans... If they show on a TV whcih people like me also see, i am bound to pass my comment!

And you know why all this arguement! All because of that jinxed blog entry!!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i am not praising anyone here. i just share that guru happy in real life too. i dont think i was wrong friends

Laws of GF states clearly - No personal life discussion!!!!!😡 If it is bent to discuss about happiness then some will ask questions about why it cant be bent to critizing about the personal life!!@!!!!@
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hey guys they show so many actors real life partners with them and i just share iam happy if u are not happy then ok why to have a debate here

its god u r happy...👍🏼...but i am sharing that m not😔

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Veena madam,
Point no. - They show a lot of real life couple... agreed... But once it comes to the TV i mean onscreen, their closnes or intimacy what ever🤢 it is, they are bound to be enjoyed by people like you and criticised by people like me!

So if they want onyl honey i mean praise then they can probably make a personal video and send it to their fans... If they show on a TV whcih people like me also see, i am bound to pass my comment!

And you know why all this arguement! All because of that jinxed blog entry!!!

Exactly we react 2 GURBINA segments like this after reading that horrible blog that caused so much uproar in the forum n we definately dont want a repeat performance of that
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Closing the topic for following reasons

1)Repitative Topic(SBS/SBB can b discussed in the Shinus video post as well)
2)Raising of old Blog issue
3)Discussions going towards Actor bashing

**Topic Closed
Geet DT