Sajan 's glimpse in sbs 27 th jan 2011(link added) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

truth_wins dear ppl whenever pointed fingers to others their one finger pointed to that person and rest of all 4 pointing themselves so its better u don't waste ur time to making understand thing to anyone if they really don't want to understand then we r not free ok 

That's the thing na ashi,people forget times when SG/MS fans posted about ArTi/MN being shown is SBS/SBB etc.,Once an ArTi fan just posted Arjun Rati's interview and did not post MoNaya's interview(even if it is from the same magazine)........ ... They forget such situations.

They only remember when SG fans do not post about nupur and then pass snide remarks and also get personal with lines like 'I had a wrong impression about you'
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Poor u aashi... 😆  Bw did someone post the link..? I wanna watch it..

I have to agree Poor you Aashi😆
saniya.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

@ sani i don't know abt link hon i hope some one will post it soon 

Aww, okay ! Tilll then going to watch that SG dori scene ☺️
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is the link? 😳
aashizin thumbnail
truth_wins dear ppl whenever pointed fingers to others their one finger pointed to that person and rest of all 4 pointing themselves so its better u don't waste ur time to making understand thing to anyone if they really don't want to understand then we r not free ok [/QUOTE]

That's the thing na ashi,people forget times when SG/MS fans posted about ArTi/MN being shown is SBS/SBB etc.,Once an ArTi fan just posted Arjun Rati's interview and did not post MoNaya's interview(even if it is from the same magazine)........ ... They forget such situations.

They only remember when SG fans do not post about nupur and then pass snide remarks and also get personal with lines like 'I had a wrong impression about you'
[/QUOTE] truth wins u r such a darling sweety 🤗 see abt anyone's remark i don't care i only care if my friends thing abt like for me if any of person have some problem with that i don't know and abt mjht and ms and arti things i never expect  anything from anyone frankly speaking why to expect anything bcz then it will hurt so be happy that we r mature enough to understand all this thanks again for ur lovely words ,and dear why r u spoiling ur mood just enjoy after so long time we got to see our sajan on screen so do join all ppl to  drool on our sajan 😳
aashizin thumbnail
@ nishu i don't know how to find link can u find it please 😳
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashizin

@ nishu i don't know how to find link can u find it please 😳

Yeah just give me a sec 😳
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: truth_wins

I have to agree Poor you Aashi😆

oww u don't feel like that its like that ppl have their prejudice for some ppl so let it be i can't help it 
Sajan dori scene ☺️

I want the link,that scene had class😎
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Yeah just give me a sec 😳

oww thanks sweety 🤗