Celeb News - Gurpreet Singh - Kanishka Sodhi

Posted: 13 years ago

The most popular actor Gurpreet Singh who won million hearts by his work in serial " kahin to hoga " as Sujal garewal is facing worst time of his life. Gurpreet Singh filed divorce case in May 2010.

A model Kanishka Sodhi filed 498a Dowry Case against Gurpreet Singh and his family in Versova police station,Andheri west, Mumbai in October 2010.

Edited by 24x7 - 12 years ago

OMG Really shocking.

some break ups are  pleasantly surprising.

gaurav & narayani silently separated. kavita & karan silently separated...

i think gurpreet singh & kanishka sodhi break up will be different from others. lol!!..idk..itz too funny.

๐Ÿคฃ
she use to look so beautiful when she use to live on rent in shastri nagar.  shame shame puppy shame lolz......   its always better to live in peace or leave in peace. 
good luck sujal...... i think she hates you a lot.

kanishka lost sujal forever by filing dowry harassment case. ๐Ÿ˜

one more breakup of the year.

Edited by vivekverma - 13 years ago

o gosh  ๐Ÿ˜”,  this is very bad news.  She looks eeeee.  Who is she ? what she do ?

Payal ,

Hot & sexy Kanishka sodhi is a music video girl of Punjabi albums. She have done one hit song  "mujhko piya ki yaad sataye" with hot, sexy actress aamna sheriff.

In bollywood kanishka sodhi is a top number one actress in which she has given zero hit films ooops.  She hasn't given any hits in television & bollywood except one old old old music video song years back and one hot bed kissing x scene in madhubala.Kanishka sodhi is only famous because of her husband gurpreet singh โ€“ sujal. Above whatever I read it's very bad news.

lots of breakup happening in industry. sara - ali breakup, gurmeet - debina breakup,  now gurpreet - kanishka sodhi / gurpreet kaur / kanishkaa kapoor

avoid breakup, few points from my side.

1.      1.  Trust is a big base of relationships. Trust, communication, acceptance.I am a firm believer that u have to be honest with ur partner about everything, if you are gonna be together. I am also a firm believer that trust is one of the most important things in a relationship as well.

Honesty first --- leads to trust.

2.       2. Get your ego out of the way โ€“ its difficult for love and ego to co-exist for long. If its always about what can I get out of this ? you cant ever experience an enriching relationship. In face most relationships go sore because of ego involvement. Do u always try to have ur way. Make your opinion right or get your point of view across ? if this is your attitude, its gonna give you a lot of pain and its not going to keep ur husband happy.

3.        3. Ask his family over & over.your Husband's parents mean a lot to him. so ask them over for a Sunday lunch he will be touched by your loving gesture. Be kind to ur mother in law the same way u would like ur husband to be kind to ur own mother.

4.       4. Stop trying to change your husband into someone else, after all you married him for who he is. Give him a good morning kiss or hug when he wakes up.  Don't ever disrespect him in front of his friends.  This is a definite no no. no matter what the disagreement or situation, wait until you both get alone to iron out the problem. This cannot be stressed enough. A man's male ego is a super powerful source of strength. If u knock his ego down in front of his friends or relatives he may want to forget about the incident but his friends may remind him or just being around them can be a constant reminder of how u dissed him in their eyesight.

5.        5. Behave like a female, ie all the tenderness of a female โ€“a man doesn't want a man for his wife. Let him chill with his friends without guilt. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn't feel cooped up.

6.       6. Don't get mad over small things. Stop nagging โ€“ try to be his girlfriend rather than his mother, always. There is nothing less  attractive to a guy than nagging woman. For some reason most women turn to nagging after marriage. Stop trying to improve your husband and just accept him for what he is. When he sees such an unconditional love on your part he will reciprocate in the same manner. If he is a little disorganized just live with it and stop criticizing him for it. When u criticize him or show him down, he will feel resentment towards you and he's definitely not going to be happy.

hi sujal

i live in shastri nagar and my family is big big fan of yours. when i told my mom about this news, i saw tears in her eyes for you. my family &  people in my building and full bhavan's college is with you. we all love you sujal.

my mom said happy time passes very fast but bad time takes along time to pass over. remember shree sai baba, truth will always triumph.

always remember man is helpless before destiny.

its a sad news. now a days women are using 498a as a weapon. she will blackmail you. now when she has filed 498a against you that means she never loved you. take the bail asap or you will be behind the bars. don't worry you will come out, it is an harassment. keep a good lawyer and fight. my suggestion whatever happen never never go back to that woman, all the best .
Edited by virgin25 - 13 years ago
ohh, when did this happened๐Ÿ˜ฒ