Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anu17

Chalhov thanks yar
hey RMJ is doing good na....Ya its because Sara..
hey PR doing good also as always it is good..
I know CB2 also get a good like the rating what PR is getting now...
did is dong good also
when will AJ end.. I don't know I am not thinking of it..
any way im happy that cb2 will come on February and I hope cb2 will do good like what PR doing ..

Welcome anu17 good analysis.I too wish that
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Chalhov for the Ratings. Since we are getting Cb2 I do not mind Zee getting good TRp's . Since they started showing the cb promo zee's ratings have gone up. Hope zee will reach to 2nd position once CB2 is on air πŸ˜Š
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hope cb-2 to reach the highest trps  and  make zee realize the mistake they have made by ending cb and even not promoting it well
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmis

thanks Chalhov for the Ratings. Since we are getting Cb2 I do not mind Zee getting good TRp's . Since they started showing the cb promo zee's ratings have gone up. Hope zee will reach to 2nd position once CB2 is on air πŸ˜Š

Welcome laxmis I saw in the PR forum on 27th three zee shows in the in the top three RMJ  at three PR at 5 and YGGGK at 10 so looks like Zee is slowly pushing up and with CB2 and maybe it may gain back no1 or 2😊
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: chymanju7

I just hope cb-2 to reach the highest trps  and  make zee realize the mistake they have made by ending cb and even not promoting it well

yes chymanju7 lets us all hope it happens this way.😊
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.. zee tv should be glad no more competition from Big Boss and KBC!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Thanks for sharing.. zee tv should be glad no more competition from Big Boss and KBC!!

welcome ashna but there will be some or other programmes on other channels which will catch viewer interest.😊
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalhov thanks yar a lot...
ya I thnk RMJ is in this rating Because of Sara. She is doing well in this show..Good tvr is because of her.In tpr ratings RMJ in third place 27th Jan i think..Sara doing Well to the show
PR is gr8 as always they are in high position..
ya cb2 also rock after 15 Feb like PR for sureπŸ‘πŸΌ

Banibond thumbnail
Hi all,  I haven't been on this forum a while now but I am very very excited about CB2.  Can hardly wait for the 15th...hope it comes soon.

Thank you Challov and the rest for posting us such wonderful news and all the articles and videos related to it.

Two cheers to the all Cbians for all your efforts in bringing back CB2.  Looking forward to be mesmerized once again by the lovely duo, Dev and Radhika.

Radhe Radhe😊