Want Maan&Geet to perform for that event! PLEASEEE

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want  I want 

I want GC n DD to perform for that valentine day event - Ajab Prem Ki Kahani on 13th Feb at 8pm!!

I know I know they must be busy!!!

BUT come to think of it! they are NO 1 show on Star One!! They are the hottest tellywood on screen couple!!!

They are the most romantic on screen ever! If GC n DD just sit in the audience! i will cry i tell u!
It will be such a big loss! ðŸ˜­

FINGERS CROSSED! I hope they are performing! 
Sorry if Im over reacting 😆..Not my fault! it Maaneet's Magic ..Maybe their promo is not out n soon to be released..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i also want them to perform.......... lets see........ fingers crossed.........!!!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mee too want to see them perform... However i leave it to them to decide... Dont want to see them stress unnecessarily... 😊

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ME DESPARATELY WANT THEM TO PERFORM IN ANY SHOW AND WHAT ELSE WLD BE BETTER THAN THIS OCCASION THAT OUR PERFECT ROMANTIC N THE HOTTEST JORI OF TELLY WORLD WLD PERFORM, IT WLD BE SENSATIONAL N JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAANEET DO PERFORM FOR YOUR  VERY LOVING FANS ACROSS THE WORLD,AGAIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Update... I guess they are performing...  Something about it In SBS today.. So chillax guyz.. 😉