Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 8)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hi tanthya di, once again a gr8 post. I don't need to tell it again how much I love ur posts, u carve out every emotion so beautifully and i am a huge huge fan of ur writing... As far as K & P r concerned, i'll just say it was good to see P giving respect to our much deserving krish (for first time though) and K - I lub whatever he does - he always appear so real in every emotion... Keep rocking baba..

Thank You, Shining Sun.....Pratigya has respected him ,beta but also has taken him for granted ...she has not been consistent with respect part...y'day she acknowledged that he is a vital part to her life..

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

Yes..He was looking quite good...even liked Amma's sari ...

and the bed ...she is arranging the cushions on the bed  or sitting ..what happened to the couch ??

Its gone walkabouts to SS and amma's room, I think....

Amma must have been relegated to it after her cursing her dear old sasuma...

Sorry to put a dampener on things but what did u make of the rest of the epi

The rest..most part had arushi...whom many of us cant stand..
I felt for Kesar wen she moves around asking for help from people..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

and the bed ...she is arranging the cushions on the bed  or sitting ..what happened to the couch ??

sorry for butting inEmbarrassed...I havent watched the whole episode...but I found Kesar and YKW's departing scene quite odd...the way both were looking at each other from the rickshaw was quite jarringDeadAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27corvette-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

I think ..i could understand Amma's pain ...at  what she considers to be the betrayal by her Son ...I think y'day it just came out ...her anger,jealousy and a need to put her son in his place...

Also liked the fact that SS cares for his wife and his mathari !!

am having amnesia where a certain  trouble maker comes ..felt pity when Kesar enquires at bus stop ..

over all a reasonable episode..would like to see when Shakthi will make his entry...and what will the effects  ??

Alwayshopefulhussainramso-Sheena-

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i have nothing to say about krishna...no man in this world would be so innocent like him....i love krishna bhai a lot...pratigya is so lucky...i thank amma also...we wouldnt have got this scene if she didnt do like that...
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

sorry for butting inEmbarrassed...I havent watched the whole episode...but I found Kesar and YKW's departing scene quite odd...the way both were looking at each other from the rickshaw was quite jarringDeadAngry

I am sure u haven't....WinkLOL.  Been too busy rerunning the Kriya scene, huh Shreya......LOLWink

Nothing imp apart from making or attempts to make Arushi into some Martyr of some sort...Dead

Alwayshopefulhussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Bandar moment was veryyyyy good!
how much fun callling hubby ..bandar!! :- ))))))))))))))))

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe ..... By monkeys I meant my 2 sons . But I like your take on the situ too...... My 2 bandars ...... Would make me a bigamist like Aroooosia Wink LOL or at the least a two timer LOL LOL LOL

Alwayshopeful-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Like  bichadthe hue lubbers ..it was a wrong expression  ..and the camera should have fixed on Kesar cos she is the one venturing into unknown ...her face  should be reflecting myriad emotion's..fear,uncertainity, determination, certain fatalism ..all we got was  2 rikshaws going in opposite direction..with the occupants exchanging longing  and sad looks  [were they missing Shakthi ]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27AlwayshopefulcorvetteHamiSky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index