Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 7)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Sorry I screwed up the post .....
@ Shreya I'm almost positive you are going to get your wish and I will enjoy too ...... Smile
LOLLOLI am sorry I screwed up too...without reading this comment of urs...I replied to yours stating something similarEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

TanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

Thanks honey for doing this post for me and Pooja despite u didnt feel like doing it....lots of kisses and hugs to you for that....love ya...and I am sorry if I made you work extra because of thisEmbarrassedConfused but i am sure everyone on the forum is enjoying your beautiful writingClapThumbs Up...amazing piece yet again...*muaaahhh*

I dont know about eveyone else i liked/loved yesterday's kriya scene...it took me couple of attempts of watching to sink in but I loved it...and I think PG acted well...particularly the line when she says "woh toh hamari kismat hai ki tumare jaisa jeevansathi hume mila" that was beautiful...her voice and eyes were convincing....loved Krishna's firsr look to baby krishna's idol...Embarrassed...I hope CV's dont keep showing this heavy duty scene with this couple...as i feel its too mature for them...they are jusst married for god sake...show us some passion, craziness, naivenss between them ...they have their whole life to talk like middle aged couple...and Kriya has the potential to cater the best passionate and hot scenesBlushingDay Dreaming...I hope 14th feb is going to be memorable oneTongueWinkEmbarrassed

Thanks once again tanths for doing this...I hope you know how much I appreciate it...EmbarrassedHugBig smile

Ky Kya bahane dhoond nikhalthe hain...romantic scene ko baar baar dekhne ke liye...the CV's should learn from here..LOLLOLLOLLOL

yes ...even i lubbed the look Krishna gives to God..

I wish to see some masti moments  between Kriya..Apart from Bandar moment ..i cant recall pure masti moment..even that button mment was filled with Amma n her taunts...

You are welcome ,Shreya...Anything to keep the little one happy..

Alwayshopefulbabithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Bandar moment was veryyyyy good!
how much fun callling hubby ..bandar!! :- ))))))))))))))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27corvettehussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

Yes..He was looking quite good...even liked Amma's sari ...

and the bed ...she is arranging the cushions on the bed  or sitting ..what happened to the couch ??

-Sheena-hussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

TanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

Thanks honey for doing this post for me and Pooja despite u didnt feel like doing it....lots of kisses and hugs to you for that....love ya...and I am sorry if I made you work extra because of thisEmbarrassedConfused but i am sure everyone on the forum is enjoying your beautiful writingClapThumbs Up...amazing piece yet again...*muaaahhh*

I dont know about eveyone else i liked/loved yesterday's kriya scene...it took me couple of attempts of watching to sink in but I loved it...and I think PG acted well...particularly the line when she says "woh toh hamari kismat hai ki tumare jaisa jeevansathi hume mila" that was beautiful...her voice and eyes were convincing....loved Krishna's firsr look to baby krishna's idol...Embarrassed...I hope CV's dont keep showing this heavy duty scene with this couple...as i feel its too mature for them...they are jusst married for god sake...show us some passion, craziness, naivenss between them ...they have their whole life to talk like middle aged couple...and Kriya has the potential to cater the best passionate and hot scenesBlushingDay Dreaming...I hope 14th feb is going to be memorable oneTongueWinkEmbarrassed

Thanks once again tanths for doing this...I hope you know how much I appreciate it...EmbarrassedHugBig smile

Ky Kya bahane dhoond nikhalthe hain...romantic scene ko baar baar dekhne ke liye...the CV's should learn from here..LOLLOLLOLLOL

yes ...even i lubbed the look Krishna gives to God..

I wish to see some masti moments  between Kriya..Apart from Bandar moment ..i cant recall pure masti moment..even that button mment was filled with Amma n her taunts...

You are welcome ,Shreya...Anything to keep the little one happy..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks tanths...you are too sweetBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

** Ummmm.. just come and take a peek in IF..U will find lots of girls..***..

DARLING...IT WAS THE BEST ONE......Wink

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

** Ummmm.. just come and take a peek in IF..U will find lots of girls..***..

DARLING...IT WAS THE BEST ONE......Wink

LOLLOLLOL ...Thank You KrishnaPrats. ...Big smile
LOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

Yes..He was looking quite good...even liked Amma's sari ...

and the bed ...she is arranging the cushions on the bed  or sitting ..what happened to the couch ??

Its gone walkabouts to SS and amma's room, I think....

Amma must have been relegated to it after her cursing her dear old sasuma...

Sorry to put a dampener on things but what did u make of the rest of the epi

tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index