Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 5)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Tanths
As I said yesterday you hit it out if the ball park....... again!
For me ......... The scene was a little weird. I can't imagine a person like P touching K feet that's not to say that she doesn't need to mellow a little....... Oh she does .
I preferred the scene from a couple of days ago. IMO it was a little more realistic. I don't think it was a great Kriya moment or very romantic just something alittle more believable. I saw a glimpse of clever K in that scene. Sasura majak hi majak main tana maar gaya. The bit about not being able to count her visits to maika and how she looks for things to accuse his parents with....... I can see that dialogue taking place between a couple but I'm having difficulty digesting yesterday's dialogue.(I guess not eating yesterday didn't help the matter)

LOL

P.S I saw that SBS or whatever show it is yesterday and thought ( like you) that PG was looking stunning in the dark sari........ I think many people had that though
t .

wats that DP yum?? i must say its kinda cute!

I found it on google images it reminds me of my two monkeys (symbolism LOL )
I had my older chimp download it for me but now he refuses to tell me how he did it Confused LOL Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkytanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

hussainramsotanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Tanths
For me ......... The scene was a little weird. I can't imagine a person like P touching K feet that's not to say that she doesn't need to mellow a little....... Oh she does .
I preferred the scene from a couple of days ago. IMO it was a little more realistic. I don't think it was a great Kriya moment or very romantic just something alittle more believable. I saw a glimpse of clever K in that scene. Sasura majak hi majak main tana maar gaya. The bit about not being able to count her visits to maika and how she looks for things to accuse his parents with....... I can see that dialogue taking place between a couple but I'm having difficulty digesting yesterday's dialogue.(I guess not eating yesterday didn't help the matter)

LOL

P.S I saw that SBS or whatever show it is yesterday and thought ( like you) that PG was looking stunning in the dark sari........ I think many people had that thought .

Hams,Huma...

what DP?? ..i cant see itOuch..describe na...

Tnath kochche...pulling legs??
DP - Display picture!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Hello Tanths

LOL

P.S I saw that SBS or whatever show it is yesterday and thought ( like you) that PG was looking stunning in the dark sari........ I think many people had that thought .

Hams,Huma...

Two baby chimps with big grins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Hello Tanths

LOL

Hams,Huma...

Tnath kochche...pulling legs??
DP - Display picture!

LOLLOL

Two little monkeys reminding her of her two little chimps..WinkLOLLOL

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramsotanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Yesterday, I think AB was looking slim and that colour kurta was suiting him well...

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL.  Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

I have seen her going into it..wen K gave the new sari he bought for her for Diwali.

-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Why hasn't prats changed her clothes and I have not seen her come out of that magical bathroom even once...LOL. Her favourite spot seems to be that cupboard....LOL

Yes he was looking slimmer. But why was he in his PJs when it's still light outside? Didn't Kesar pass out at the bus stop at the same time?

Edited by yummimommy - 27 January 2011 at 4:18am

-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi di, brilliant post.................u have a great gift in writing Clap Star

i absolutely lubed the scene............more bec i was soooooooooo happy for K that he was happy and was on cloud 9............he is such a sweetheart, becomes happy even with small gestures as he said to SS the other day that he always seeks happiness in small things and is content with it.............and he is most happier when his babu is happy, whatever be the reason.............but here he was taken aback, he must have stopped expecting a more open and emotional behavior from pratigya and suddenly she touches his feet and pours her heart out............Embarrassed Pratigya has finally realized what a gem of a human being she has as her soulmate, and she expressed her feelings in a dignified and loving manner.................she is not the type who will go romantic all of a sudden as her baba goes...............Wink  and now i am more happy bec now krishna has graduated from being a good husband to a good human being......well , atleast is in the process of change...................Smile he is disgusted with sakthi, sure, but i would like to know his opinion about killing one's wife if she is not innocent and pure hearted...................bec he specifically asked sakthi what bad or wrong did kesar di did to u?????????? and we must remember that he believes in killing a bewafaa wife............Confused

Thank You, Dhanya !!

I cant say..i loved the scene but liked AB's acting ...

both have a long way to go ...I hope the CV's show it beautifully

-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index