Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 29)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by telstra

yaara soo sorry for replying soo late i was waiting for your kriya post and havenot commented Shockedit was fantabulousClap i am still in that feet touching scene loved it and luv youHug

Sorry-vorry,kyun bey..I know ..you  are quite busy with  young Zainab .

Thank-shanku ji...

Now don't stay off on that moment only, Dear.....come out and start demanding another Kriya moment ....Other channelwa's  at least make it a point of showing their leads for 10 mins...but in MKAP..The [SO] called  leads make a guest appearence for all of 5 secs..and the rest of the time is given to the asli leads......The members of SAX FAMILY...AngryAngry

Lubalub You too...Big smileHug

Hi Tanths,.........Hug

How was your day.........Big smile

Why haven't the CVs understood the Saxes are not popular and them dominating the episodes only brings out the worst.  The serial is not running on their backs, but yet they are given preferential treatment and track after track.  Always the camera zooms into the Prof face waiting to tell us what he is thinking. Have they not realised that no camera shot is required to tell his expressions as they are the same for all emotions....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by telstra

yaara soo sorry for replying soo late i was waiting for your kriya post and havenot commented Shockedit was fantabulousClap i am still in that feet touching scene loved it and luv youHug

Sorry-vorry,kyun bey..I know ..you  are quite busy with  young Zainab .

Thank-shanku ji...

Now don't stay off on that moment only, Dear.....come out and start demanding another Kriya moment ....Other channelwa's  at least make it a point of showing their leads for 10 mins...but in MKAP..The [SO] called  leads make a guest appearence for all of 5 secs..and the rest of the time is given to the asli leads......The members of SAX FAMILY...AngryAngry

Lubalub You too...Big smileHug

Hi Tanths,.........Hug

Why haven't the CVs understood the Saxes are not popular and them dominating the episodes only brings out the worst.  The serial is not running on their backs, but yet they are given preferential treatment and track after track.  Always the camera zooms into the Prof face waiting to tell us what he is thinking. Have they not realised that no camera shot is required to tell his expressions as they are the same for all emotions....

Hi  Star ,

Day went pretty smoothly ..how was ur's ...how was the excursion??
Not only Prof saheb's his suputhr's as well as his Srimathiji's...their expression would appear to be carved from stone ...and now we have got Sheikh to this kitty ...In the whole show..except for 5 all the others are  absolute waste ....and this CV's are not even aware of that simple fact...

I say Bring back KB or some able actor who can bring out the nuances of Kesar....

Edited by tanthya - 28 January 2011 at 9:34am

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,.........Hug

Hi  Star ,

Not only Prof saheb's his suputhr's as well as his Srimathiji's...their expression would appear to be carved from stone ...and now we have got Sheikh to this kitty ...In the whole show..except for 5 all the others are  absolute waste ....and this CV's are not even aware of that simple fact...

I say Bring back KB or some able actor who can bring out the nuances of Kesar....

Pretty good and did some self pampering..........LOLLOL.  Excursion was good and it was interesting to see the difference between a newer Hotel and one that is well established..Smile

Sheikh is struggling and to me she is not connecting to the character but trying to play a character.  And I am guessing we are going to have more of it today. Komal is too out of place in that house, I think.  She is good but because of who she is surrounded with loses her charm..

Now that Adarsh is coming to the fore we will be seeing less of the Takurs and KP...Ouch

Edited by starlight123 - 28 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths,.........Hug

Hi  Star ,

Pretty good and did some self pampering..........LOLLOL.  Excursion was good and it was interesting to see the difference between a newer Hotel and one that is well established..Smile

Sheikh is struggling and to me she is not connecting to the character but trying to play a character.  And I am guessing we are going to have more of it today. Komal is too out of place in that house, I think.  She is good but because of who she is surrounded with loses her charm..

Now that Adarsh is coming to the fore we will be seeing less of the Takurs and KP...Ouch

Absolutely Star, Sheikh is not connecting  to the character or perhaps the CV's have not briefed her thoroughly...she is inducing boredom in me whenever she comes onscree whereas when KB was there...I would be watching her even if she was standing like a pillar [and not get bored]..This one is terrible..her idea of denoting meekness seems to be...Not to look up and utter her dialogues looking at the floor ... what a letdown !!OuchOuch

You know, somehow feel that Adarsh will make a good baddie..LOL
LOL

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Absolutely Star, Sheikh is not connecting  to the character or perhaps the CV's have not briefed her thoroughly...she is inducing boredom in me whenever she comes onscree whereas when KB was there...I would be watching her even if she was standing like a pillar [and not get bored]..This one is terrible..her idea of denoting meekness seems to be...Not to look up and utter her dialogues looking at the floor ... what a letdown !!OuchOuch

LOL

Tanths,

Adarsh a baddieShockedShocked.  With his surname he will be given the highest award that India offers despite his long history of criminal activity.. LOLLOL

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

LOL

Tanths,

Adarsh a baddieShockedShocked.  With his surname he will be given the highest award that India offers despite his long history of criminal activity.. LOLLOL

Arrey , He will become a baddie under majboori Bhai...u should feel for him, even if he was the one to instigate any scuffle..

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

LOL

Tanths,

Arrey , He will become a baddie under majboori Bhai...u should feel for him, even if he was the one to instigate any scuffle..

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOL
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice post

tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index